CHAPTER 7

The next is math class I guess I'm finding the math classroom there's no student in the hallways I think they all went to their classes but me I guess I'm lost what should I do I decided to call my Unnie's.

Gom Byuel unnie pick up my call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Unnie!"

"Oh maknae how was your new school do you need help? Did somebody bully you? Do they know who you are? Did they attack you oh my god answer me maknae?"

"Chill out will you unnie you don't have to ask me tons of question. I'm totally fine please don't worry about me and I think I'm liking it here but I'm kinda lost what should I do?"

"Lost?"

Jessie snatched the phone from G.B.

"Hello maknae are you really alright are you fine there?"

"Will you stop worrying Jessie she's totally fine."

"Says the one who aske her tons of questions."

"Nope unnie I'm really fine you don't have to worry about me it just I can't find my math class, please tell me what to do?"

"Go to the clinic or maybe in gate guards and ask them."

I'm so dumb why didn't I think about that.

"Okay unnie I got to go I think I'm late for math class bye unnie."

Jessie,G.B: Bye maknae be safe.

{End of the call}

Ok so I went to the second floor but there's no one up there so I came down again but then I slip off.

"Ah! It hurts." then you heard a footsteps coming down right in front of you.

"Are you okay?"he asked I know that its a man's voice.I look up to see who it is.

_______To Be Continued__________
Who do you think it was I end this chapter here so byeeee😇😇😇