CHAPTER 19

Taehyung's Point of View

Stupid me of course y/n is annoyed with me i think thats why she been avoiding me lately i think I'm really childish thats why she doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

I just watch y/n return to her sit after she asked to go to the rest room same for Hoseok hyung he returned as the same time as y/n were they together just now?

Hoseok hyung class dismissed now English Class with Namjoon Hyung.

I was half listening and half not listening I was just staring at y/n I know its weird but ever since she transfers when I see her I felt nervous like I think I'm going to collapse that kind of reaction made me feel by y/n, its really odd.

"Mr. Classpresident please stand and answer this question." Namjoon hyung said in english argh I don't know what to answer.

The question was 'what is the importance of language literature for us students'.

And then I answered in korean. "um maybe the importance of the Language literature is to let us understand more of the other countries  languages." I answered in ease i think my answer is not bad after all.

"Nice answer but mr. Classpresident please keep your focus on the lesson not to your classmates."

I just nod I can't believe Namjoon hyung caught me staring at y/n , stupid taehyung stupid.

After classes the bell rings again now its break time and as usual I looked for y/n I think its being my habit finding y/n during lunch break.

I saw y/n at the canteen in the corner I was going to approach her but I saw Jin hyung  walking towards her.

"y/n do you want to join us we're going eat at the rooftop." Jin hyung asked but I saw y/n tilted her head no and walk away.

What is wrong with her then I saw seohyun and her group going to y/n but I blocked them and y/n already got out of the canteen.

"Why are you following y/n?" I ask seohyun she was quite taken a back by my question.

"What are you talking about taehyung-oppa i'm not following her duh. I dont even think she belong here that nerd so why would I follow her." she scoff.

I left her there talkin' then my phone beep.

From:Jeonkookie🐰

Hyung we're already going to eat come up quick, we're not going to left you something to eat if you dont come up quickly. -

To:Jeonkookie🐰

Not today jungkook i dont have appetite.-

From:Jeonkookie🐰

Oh oky hyung.

***

"Class president the principal said come to his office right now." a student told me I just nod and goes to the principal's office.

Knock knock knock *

"Come in." the principal said.

"You wanted to see me sir?" he let me sat into the soft chair.

"Yes taehyung-ssi I want to ask you a favor."

"Yes sir what is it?" I asked him back.

"I want you stock this book in the storage room."

I nodded only for that he called me. I think its fine but I don't want anything that is tiring to do but the principal asked for it so I can't really say no.

"Taehyung-ssi another thing the door to that room is broken it can be only open on the outside so when you open it put a brick on the door."

"Yes sir but can I put it later I still have classes to attend."

"Yes of course now go back to your room."

At the classroom now were solving a really hard algebra problem I think my brain cells is going to explode already.

Timeskip-brought to you buy our babies new mv euphoria 😍.

Bell rungs, time goes fast its already end of class I remember the books that our principal want me to put in the storage room.

I collected all the book and stuff each of it in the shelves. Its really cold I think they put the ac high here for the books.

Y/N Point of View

I think I have to say sorry to Taehyung for ignoring and avoiding him since its already end of class.

I search for him I ask some of my classmates and they said they saw taehyung heading to storage room lately.

I ran to the storage room and theres a brick in the door i kinda kick it while running towards the storage room.

And I heard Taehyung yelled at me.

"What did you just do!"