CHAPTER 4

{A/N}so so sorry guys for updating really slow its because of school don't worry I will update now ..

Omg so beautiful and look at those soft fingers are they really fingers of a man.

Here we go again BiMi heart hang in there.

Y/N Point of View

The man who's playing the piano suddenly stop.

'Ahhhh!I must've looked at him too much, gosh what is happening to me today?' I said to myself as I left a sigh.

He looked at me and said. "What's the problem?"

My god what am I going to do BiMi just calm down your an idol after all.

"He-Hello..I'm the new transfer student and I'm from Class 1-3." I stutter.

"Ah transfer student, I'm the music teacher of this school." he said confidently. "Do you know how to play the piano?" he then asked me.

"Erhm....a bit?"

"Um do you want to try playing this." he showed me the notes and I nodded.

So I get to play piano right next to him.

'I'm sure I saved the country in my precious life....aisssh what am I doing? Okay I try play.'

[Flashback]

When I was little like seven years old I like music like alot my mom used to pay for my tuiton attending in music class. I have  eight classmates in the class but I can't remember their names anymore.

I have only one girl classmate and all the 7 are boys 6 of them didn't really payed attention at the music class though but there is only one kid who does.

That classmate I had really like it.

He has a very white pale skin and more shorter than me even though he's one year older than me he was my bestfriend in class even though he's kinda cold sometimes.

I always attend in the class because it was the only place I can meet them all together but then the teacher got in to an accident after that she can't teach us anymore and therefore you didn't met each others again.

[End of flashback]

We play the piano together.

"Oh transfer student you are talented."

I blush a little when said that to me.

"Thanks sir" I replied politely.

"No need to call me sir. I'm just a senior and volunteer as a music teacher since there aren't many teachers here because the school is still new."

"So thanks?"

"Yoongi, Min Yoongi.  Lets see each other often Y/N." he said to me. He smiled showing his gummy smile. I felt my heart flutter. He kinda look familliar but I shrug off.

"Yes Yoongi- sshi."

I left the room and close the door but before I closed the door I bow to him first and then leave.

You just suddenly realize how did he knew your name was Y/N. You didn't even told him your name you just told that your the new transfer student.

"Maybe because he's a teacher he probably knew he's students right?"

To Be Continued.
_________________________________________

{A/N}
Okay so about the part Yoongi told you that the school is still knew thats because you transfered 2 months after the school was built is it confusing
Fine let's do it like this the school is build 2 months ago the principal was finding teachers but the boys insist to volunteer and be a student and a teacher
Except taehyung he's a class pres but there a few teacher in that school....so please don't be bored in this if you have an idea just comment I will reply quicklyy....byeeeee😇😇😇