CHAPTER 17

Taehyung Point of View

I went to the washroom before our game begun I really wanted to be late so I won't play with them. I don't really like doing tiring things like that when I came back Jungkook and Jimin hyung is on the bench and I head to them.

"Yah why aren't you two playing I thought you wanted to play?" I asked confusedly.

"I don't like to play." Jimin said.

"I don't have energy." Jungkook said at the same time.

There's gotta be something up. When they're like this the only thing I know is that they fought with each other.

"Why are you two being like this?" I finally asked.

Jungkook bit his lip then respond.

"Because y/n is injured and we didn't do anything to help her." he explained.

"What!?! Where is she right now? Is she hurt real bad?who did that to y/n?" I said panicking when it comes to y/n actually I don't really know why but my heart raced.

"Calm down hyung y/n is already in the infirmary she's resting Jin-hyung carried her there." Jimin hyung said.

"I'm going there just stay here you two." I ordered them. They need to figured things out and make up.

"Hyung!" "Taehyung!" they both yelled at the same time.

Before they can stop me, I already run as quickly as I could to the infirmary I used up all of my energy left even tho I don't like doing things like this.

I opened the door.

"Y/N !" She look startled at that moment.

"Taehyung oppa what are you doing here? What about your game?"

She can mind me by not playing the game but she didn't realize that I'm here for her.

I didn't answer her question.

"What happened y/n that's a big bruise, who did that?" I exclaimed.

"Relax Taehyung-oppa its just an accident I didn't get to dodge Seohyun's strike its clearly my fault."

" Y/N yah you need to be careful I was worried." her cheeks turned pink and thatwhen I realized what I said.

"I mean I am worried because your my friend y/n." I quickly collected myself.

"Yeah I know Taehyung-oppa." she muttered to me.

"Are you okay now y/n are you still hurt?"

"Nope not anymore." she smiled beautifully.

Y/N Point of View

"Y/N!" I got startled for the second.

This is much better than the jump scares I binged at YouTube.

"Guys? What are you doing here?" I asked them they looked like they run a whole marathon.

"We were worried so when the game ends we hurried here."Jungkook said panting .

"Y/N are you fine now?" Jimin concerningly asked me.

I nodded and smile at him to assure all of them.

How can they all worry for someone like me. I hardly know them. My thoughts where interrupted  when Jin come's and close the door behind him.

*Plak*

Jin -oppa hit Taehyung oppa ,Jungkook-oppa and Jimin-oppa with a rolled paper.

"Awe hyung why did you have to hit us! " said Taehyung while mending his head.