CHAPTER 14

Saturday

Today we need to practice for our new song 'Love me' and we need to go on interview later so I'm going to get busy all day.

At the practice room

Were already dancing for 2hours now.

"Ok girls let's take a break please don't over work yourselves." Our manager said.

"Ne~"

I was a little hungry since I didn't ate breakfast so I figured my unnie's busy using their phone I find a way to distract them.

"Unniee..."

"Wae Maknae is there something wrong?" they exclaimed.

I nod I knew they will going to fall into my trap.

"I'm hungrryy !" I said while pouting and fake crying.

"Aw okay we're going to the mall now but we have to go later for the interview right away ok ." Jessie unnie said and I nodded. "Ne~"

So we went to the mall but we didn't forget to wear mask and cap we like interacting with fans we really do but sometimes we want to settle things for ourselves too.

Omg so many restaurants to go to but there is only one restaurant that we usually hang out.

We got inside and order my favorite ttebeoki, jjangmyeon, kimbap and bubbletea to don't ask me why they have all of that.

"Are you sure can eat all that,y/n?" Byuel unnie asked me.

I just nod at her like the how are they not used to me already?

"I really don't get why our y/n is so skinny tsk."she add this unnie really.

"Unnie just eat please."

While I am eating someone caught my attention.

I'm really shock that I almost chocked on my food that my unnie's got startled.

Is that Taehyung -ssi ,hoseok sunbae,Jungkook,Yoongi,Jin and what is Jimin doing there?! and I don't know who is the one with glasses but I have to go.

"Unnie I have to go now!" I told them.

"Wae Maknae we have to finish the interview later."Byuel unnie reminded me.

"I'll tell you later I'm have to go don't worry I'll be in time." and after that I left them there and remove my cap and mask then I put in my fake braces just in case they saw me, right?

Its my first time being nervous like this gosh so I retouch myself and I left the rest room.

I wondered around the mall its pretty boring without my unnie's with me.

I sigh. I decided to do shopping since I want some new shoes and clothes.

I picked some clothes and bought them then I entered a shoes store while I was looking at some shoes I didn't know where I was going.

I almost bumped in someones incoming cart luckily someone pulled me in. My face flushed what do I do I can feel my heart beats really fast.

I look up and saw him yes him the guy I saw with Taehyung.

"You can stand now miss." oh I didn't know that I was staring at him for too long.

"Thank you...for that. " I said then give him with a warm smile.

"Its nothing really. Just be careful next time." he smiled at me he has dimples I really like it.

"Hyung? y/n?" I look behind him and saw Taehyung's infamous box smile.

"Hi y/n what are you doing here?" Hoseok sunbae asked.

"I was just buying somethings." I responded.

"y/n we meet again how are you?" Jin asked.

"I'm fine thanks for asking Jin sunbae." I smiled widely.

He nervously massaged his temples.

"I think you already forgot me y/n." Jungkook said.

"Of course not Art club sunbae." and gave him awarm smile too omo did he just blush. Major I'm being delusional.

"Um y/n I'm here too." Taehyung said while pouting how can I forgot this oppa.

"How can I forget you Taehyung-oppa" when I he heard the word oppa his pout disappeared quickly.

"I'm really confused who is she?" I wish he doesn't recognize me I'm really nervous right now.

"Jimin Hyung this is y/n a transferee at our school and y/n this is Jimin Hyung he's our p.e teacher." when I heard that he's a teacher too I bow at him immediately.

"No you don't have to do that we're friends outside the classroom ok? Nice to meet you y/n." he said calmly.

Phew thank god he didn't recognize me.

"Same as for Namjoon Hyung y/n he's our English teacher." I felt awkward right now geez how will I manage to get comfortable to them?

"Nice to meet you y/n." Namjoon said then smile can you not his dimples gosh.

"Nice to meet you too Jimin and Namjoon-ssi " I wonder why Yoongi oppa is so quiet.

"Its not fair y/n why does Jungkook and Taehyung you call them oppa what about us?"

We all laughed.

"But seriously y/n you to call us oppa too."

"Ne Jin oppa." I look at my watch SHOOK I need to go now.

"I'm sorry but I have to go now nice meeting you oppa annyeong." I told them.

"Ok y/n Becareful bye." they all said

"Bye y/n becareful." Yoongi said at last.

I heard his voice like how I've heard it before but never mind.

I have to run now.

I run to the nearest bus station thank god they were just starting their make up. My make up artist Noonan starts to retouch me and my unnie's.

I explained to them why I'm late and they understood we finished the interview after 1 hour then we went home Byul unnie said she had a bad head ache so she stayed at home and I joined her at home too.

I took a nap after all that.

___________________________________________

"Y/N come run faster catch me." A boy shouted in the distance.

"Who are you?" I yelled back.

"You already forgot us y/n but don't worry
We will never forgot you "

I woke up its already 5 in the afternoom why do my dreams are always the same I can't understand. Aish I feel confused I don't know why.

______________________________________________

Hi to all readers who still read this haha thanks for the support . till next timee😇

 till next timee😇