CHAPTER 15

I woke at the same noise I heard everyday, my alarm clock.

I look up at the ceiling and stretch my body I feel great today. I wonder why? I finish up washing my face and clean the bed then begin to walk downstairs I glance at the kitchen and asual my unnie is cooking our breakfast .

We gathered up and eat breakfast while chattering with each other about stuffs after that I get ready for school.

I told them that I would just walk my way to school but ofcourse they didn't agree to that so I told them that nothing will happen and Ill be extra extra careful eventually they agree but only if ill bring the pepper spray.

While I was walking I suddenly walked up into a certain person that means his house is just around us? Omg what if he knows me nah that wouldn't happen he walk with a earbuds on his ear he probably didn't notice me so its fine.

I put my headphones aswell and listen to some music while walking while he was busy scrolling down on his phone that he almost trip into a rock and at that moment I burst in to laughter and he heard me, he look at me with an absurd reaction.

"Wait so you were there the whole time y/n?" He asked while still look shock.

"Yes I am." i replied nodding my head.

"You forgot to call me oppa." What do I really have to say that tch.

"Ehh do I really have to say that everytime I speak?"

"Yup y/n you have to *while smirking" He really is something."Sooo..."

"Fine Jin oppa."aish this oppa.

Then he laughed feeling satisfied with that. We walked in silence after that conversation.

"So.. y/n you lived here too?" He ask breaking the silence.

"Yes and you? you lived here too ?" I ask him the same question I mean I saw here walking in here what a dumb question BiMi yah aishh.

"Yes actually we live just a few blocks here, you ?"

I nod and suddenly not just a few seconds away we finally reach the school and we got in a different direction .

{Timeskip becoz I'm super lazy ㅋㅋㅋ}

While others went to eat Taehyung oppa ask me if I can join them. I felt the girls piercing stares so I reject his offer and told him I actually have something to do. I assured him then eventually he left.

I felt them still staring at me but I ignored them instead I got up and walk around I think they're following me so I walk much faster this time.

Until I find a room they followed me there and finally spoke up.

"You're the transferee and you already making them yours huh!?" She said with a disgusting face.

"What do you want?" I ask them even though I don't really like talking to them.

"We want you to go away from them." I heard whispers around.

I don't understand them really.

"What do you mean by that I don't know what you're talking about and who are you all."

"I am the queen-ka of this school so if I saw you walking around with Taehyung Oppa ,Jungkook oppa ,Jimin oppa or the rest of the BTS you're dead they are for us bitch." I look at her name plate '자서현 then she pushed me.

I don't know what they're talking about what BTS? is that a gang? what the heck I really don't understand  what is this there is so many question running on my mind but if I want a peaceful life around this school I would probably avoid them for now.