CHAPTER 18

Jimin Point of View

Y/N?

No it can't be isn't it? The way she smiles, the way the she laugh its so familiar but I don't want to immediately jump to the conclusion that Y/N is 'BiMi'.

I have 500+ picture of BiMi saved in my phone pictures of her that really remind me of 'her'.

I will know it sooner or later .

Y/N Point of View

I cleaned my room my head really hurts maybe because of yesterday its strange that when I was hit by that ball I saw Seohyun smirk or was I just imagining things .

"BiMi Get your butt down here!" aish Byuel unnie is really loud wth is wrong with her after I finished washing my face I got down.

"What is it unnie that you have to call so loud early in the morning. " I ask with an annoyed tone.

"Mianhe maknae ah but manager oppa wants us to discuss about you and Sanha's collab." Jessie unnie said in apologeticly.

"You see BiMi its going to be in Thursday and now is Tuesday we only have 2 days to practice that collab." she explained.

"I see then let's go I don't have apetite i'll just eat when we got there" I said.

-TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY HOBISS 'DAYDREAM' AND 'AIRPLANE'😍~

When we got there I was suprise to see Sanha early and open our vans door to meet me.

"Hey..Beautiful." Sanha said from his looks its look like his really into this collab his hair was blonde and curly and has his dirty white colored sweater when I got up from my seat and stand beside him you would really see our height difference.

This guy is hella tall.

"I've been waiting for you, BiMi I'm glad to see you here right now next to me." he said l and smile widely.

"Yeah so let's go now and start practicing." I said with a very uninterested tone I'm not mad at him or whatsoever its just that I have a really bad morning earlier so I can't really help it.

.
.
.
.

We start dancing to the song called 'Call you Bae ' its originally from AOA Jimin and Exo Xiumin sunbae and fans really request this song for us but its really hard because first we have to act were deeply in love with each other we have to act as a couple in stage.

"Why so serious? Eh? Did something happened." Sanha asked me.

"It's nothing I just had a very bad morning." I replied.

"Hmm you know eunwoo hyung missed you so much BiMi." he muttered.

"Can we not talk about him now?" Me and Eunwoo are over he doesn't need to bring it back right? Past is past.

"But you had beautiful memories with him right, you're going to throw it away just like that."

"You know Sanga I already moved on okay I don't need to care about him anymore ."

"BiMi if you've just pick me you wont get hurt, but thats it right? you picked him then look at you he hurted you he cheated."

I'm almost in tears its very long time ago and he have to bring it back why Sanha?
That when I left him in the practice room then went to my manager to drive me home.

I stayed in my room all day my unnies called me a few times but I didnt answer.

And then eventually I fell asleep.

________________________________

Wednesday

I woke up my alarm rings for a few times then i throw it away in my room it felt silent.

Its weird I have a weird feeling why am i so excited all of a sudden.

We were eating and they're asking me about what happened yesterday but I got nothing to say they understood and didn't bother to ask further.

As I went to walk to school.

(My unnies trust me because they know no one will recognize me with my nerdy look.)

"Hey y/n wait for me!"

Is that taehyung oh god I walked faster trying to avoid taehyung.

"Yah y/n stop I can't run okay." I was shocked that taehyung was now behind me and his arm at my shoulder so that I can stop from running while catching his breath.

"I've been thinking lately you always avoid me y/n is there something wrong." Taehyung asked in a sad tone.

In my mind I'm sorry taehyung oppa but i need to avoid everyone of you to survive this highschool.

"It's nothing taehyung-shi, I need to go." I know that it can make taehyung sad but i just can't let them know that i'm an idol, right?

I left him there and he catch up to me . I got to school walking fast. I saw seohyun and her girls in the front gate she's just smirking.

I entered the class and there's only jungkook inside I must be really early.

"Hi y/n good morning." he said and smiled cutely.

"Good morning" and all my classmate entered one by one including seohyun, Jimin oppa and Taehyung oppa as before he didn't talk.

Bell rungs then our prof. entered which is Hoseok oppa.

"Annyeong class lets start with a new lesson."

He started teaching I was noting everything he says I notice Jungkook keep glancing at me.

I raise my hand and Hoseok sunbae turn to me. "Sir can I go to the rest room." and he nodded yes.

I got out I don't really need to go to the rest room I just want to breathe some fresh air.

"Did something happened between you and taehyung?" Its Hoseok oppa.

"Oh nothing seongsaengnim." I answered.

"y/n may i know what is your last name?"

Hoseok Point of View

If I am not mistaken she could be really be our y/n I just need to clarify things.

"Oh seongsaengnim its Choi, Choi y/n." and then I felt my heart sunk she can't be right? she can't be the y/n that we knew, why she doesn't remember us.

Did she forgot about us already. But I know now that I'm really sure that it is really 'her'.

I might be selfish but...

" I'm not gonna tell them, I'm sorry."