CHAPTER 2

Author's POV
<OK so I'm using third person now because its a lot easier>

(y/n) passes the front gate and decided to go in principal's office first so she'll know her schedules.

Timeskip principal's office

(y/n) knock on the door twice and the door opens .....

"Oh your finally here please come inside and sit so we can talk about now." said the principal.

(y/n) walk towards the principal's front desk and stood then bow she greeted the principal.

"Annyeong haseyo (y/n. L/n) imnida."

"Ahh ne please sit down so we can talk."

(y/n) sit down and talk about the school.

"So miss(y/n) let's talk about you first can I ask why did you pick our school?" the principal ask smiling widely as he can't believe that a celebrity will transfer into his school. He's a fanboy of their group.

"Ne so mr.(p/n) I transferred here because I want to have a peaceful school year that's why I want to ask you a favor."

"What is it you want miss (y/n)?"

"You know sir being an idol is hard you can't go in public even if you want to, so this is my favor sir . Can we keep it a secret that I transferred here I know that my manager already talk about it . I just want to know can you keep it."

"Yes young lady I already talk with your manager we agreed that I can keep it a secret so miss(y/n) don't worry about it nobody in this school will know only you and I ."

"Thank you Mr."

"So miss (y/n) your classroom is 203 A."

"Thank you it was nice meeting you."

"Yes so come here if you have anything you need have a great day in our school."

"Yes sir you too."

They shake hands. Inside Mr. Principal cannot contain his happiness.

(Y/n) bowed again before leaving the principal office and she search for her class, its already past 7:39 when she look at her phone.

When she finally open the classroom door there is only one blonde colored hair boy sitting.

____________________________________________

Do you guess who is that blonde hair boy
That you've seen can you find out who is it.....
Continue reading to find out who is that boy.
By the way the (y/n) is your name
(L/n) is your last name and (p/n) is the principal's name...
Thanks for reading the chapter 2....

Authornim::😀😊😀