CHAPTER 21

Warning: explicit language

Jimin's Point of View

I can't believe my eyes they entrusted us with their secret they want us to protect y/n at all cost now.

I look at her in the bed we are in a hospital right now and she's sleeping soundly.

I can't believe it she is really BiMi they also told us that we can't tell y/n about it. That we knew who she was.

She's too cute I looked at her sleeping face her eyes, her nose, and also her lips...its so pretty. It's more beautiful if I label it mine.

What am i thinking of course we don't look good together. I'm just a normal person and she's a freaking kpop star that has a million of fans maybe more than I can ever count .

"Jimin."

I'm so stupid she will never fall for me right?

"Jimin?"

What was I thinking? i'm being delusional.

"JIMIN HYUNG !"Jungkook yelled my name.

" Shh! what is it ?" I asked her quietly.

"We've been getting your attention you're spacing out." Jin hyung said.

"Ohh sorry I was lost in my thoughts." I said nervously I don't know why I felt nervous all of sudden.

"I think we need to talk guys." Hoseok hyung said.

We left the hospital I wish she'll be ok.

We drove to the nearest cafe we saw and sat on the table.

"Soooo.. what are we going to do?" Jin hyung asked us.

"I don't really know." I replied.

"Are we going to treat y/n differently now that we know she's a freaking kpopstar." Jungkook ask.

Thats what I thought.

"I think we should because I think she needs us to survive the whole semester." Hoseok hyung said while sipping his cup of coffee ice americano.

" and because I like the aura when y/n is around that kinda remembers me someone we knew in the past." Hoseok added.

Yes we knew a girl named y/n in the past but i know that BiMi is not that y/n we know from the past cause if she is our childhood friend she would remember us, right?

We are her childhood friends after all.

"Yeah you know I always thought of our childhoodfriend y/n I asked myself everyday how does she look like now I miss her." Jungkook said sadly.

I just stayed silent .

" So thats it I wanna go home I didn't have enough sleep." Yoongi said.

We were about to go home when we notice a van a different van not the one from the Girly Pink but another van that looks like it. We ignore it and just drove away.

***

In the other side .

Unknown Man: Make sure to beat that boys if they ever get close to BiMi.

Unknown Guy: Yes sir .

***

Y/N Point of View

O my god its cold I opened my eyes and saw Jessie unnie holding my hand while her head in my bed .

"I'm sorry if i made you worry unnie" I said silently.