CHAPTER 3

And when she open the classroom door there is only one blonde colored hair boy sitting....

___________________________

When (y/n) open the door and there is only one who is boy sitting on his chair..

(Please watch the video above)

Y/N Point of View

He look at me then I said.

"Can I go in?"

"Are you the new transfer student they said would coming today?"

"Ye..Yes I am...Anyeonghaseyo."

"Ah But why are you standing outside like that? Come inside."

I got inside and sit on the chair beside him because there isn't anything on it.

I took my bag.

'Maybe I should just read some textbook.'

'Okay let's just focus on the textbook BiMi be yourself and just focus.'

I take a look at him.

"Anyeong.."

Omo he was looking at me.

'Just read okay biMi be cool..aissh.'

I drop my pencil pouch and I was about to reach it when our hands touch. I pull away my hand and he reach for my pencil pouch and gave it to me I felt my cheeks hot right now.

'no please no.'

"Are you okay?" said the blonde guy.

"Ah ne...thank you."

"Well anyways, nice to meet you. I'm looking forward to being close with and um I'm the class president." he replied. "If you have any questions feel free to ask me..I'll tell you everything." he added.

I just nodded.

"Wait a second."

My heart skip a beat when he reach his hand up to my hair.

'Aah!!! Why is he getting closer?'

"Done." he said and smile.

'Omg My Heart(eu) is fluttering.....oh there was something on my hair.'

He smile at me and said. "Goodluck."

My cheeks heated and my face is going to explode if I stay any longer here and I give up I finally stood up.

"I'm gonna have a look around the school." I said he just nodded.

I was about to leave when I took a glimpse of him before I go then he smiled at me.

'ahh!! My face is really red as a tomato'

I said to myself.

'Aigoo BiMi your an idol you're not supposed to do that.aisssh'

***

Class President Point of View

She take I glimpse at me and I smile then she just go and her face was red.

"She was cute" I mumbled to myself.

***

Y

/N Point of View

I was wondering around an thinking about the Class President.

How can be a class president be that handsome?

While I was walking but then I stopped.

I heard a piano and there was an open door.

Its seem to be coming in that direction.

Who is that? I saw a man sitting his body faced the piano and I can only see his back.

Omg so beautiful and look at those soft fingers are they really fingers of a man?

Here we go again BiMi Heart hang in there.
____________________________________________

Okay looks like you managed to survive on the handsome class president how about the second.man can you guess who is it .....here a clue he was verrrrrry handsome and swag hahaha looks like you finally know thanks for reading chapter 3 -----authornim..