CHAPTER 20 (unedited)

I ran to the storage room and theres a brick in the door i kinda kick it while running towards the storage room.

And i heard taehyung yell at me.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO! "

______________________________________________

-Third person view -

"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!"

y/n was shocked because of taehyung she dont understand why is he still mad at me? Y/n thought.

"Im sorry taehyung if i disturb you im  going to leave ." y/n and grab the door knob but the door didn't even budge when she try opening it.

"Dont waste your time that door is broken and can be only open outside" taehyung said coldly at y/n.

"what no! What are we going to do taehyung?" y/n panicked she twist the doorknob over and over again.

"Aren't you listening that door is broken we cant do anything about it." taehyung said while stacking the last three books.Then he clean the dust on his uniform he is wearing his long sleeve white uniform.

"Just sit there y/n ill find away to get out of this room." and he walk towards you and pull your hands and make you sat on the corner.

You're thinking why is taehyung is still nice to you even though you ignore him lately.

"Im sorry taehyung oppa..." you didn't notice that your tears are now slowly flowing down your eyes.

"ayee what are you talking about im the one who need to say sorry to you because i know that im annoying--" you cut him off.

"No taehyung oppa you're not annoying at all" you said while crying.Taehyung grab your chin for you to look at his eyes and he wipe your tears while you are sobbing.

"y/n now i know that your a cry baby, please dont cry im not angry im sorry im cold lately you know that i cant stand being angry at you." he said and smile you suddenly hug him.

He was shock because of sudden hug, you were shock as he is you didnt why you suddenly hug him but you cleared your thoughts maybe because you feel like he treats you like a younger sister.

And he hugs you back.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung tries to open the door for the 28th times and he still failed.

The school is now closed and they're stuck in that room with the ac in  high they dont have something to warm them.

Taehyung saw you there you were nearly asleep, freezing in the corner the he sat beside you he take his longsleeve uniform and put in on you, "No taehyung oppa you need that, i dont want you to be cold".

"No you're a woman and i need to be gentleman so i need to put this on you if you resist im going to be cold to you again."

You dont want him to be mad at you so you put it on you, you stare at him he just sat there with his eyes closed you stare at his side profile you blush a little because he was so handsome with his sharp jawline.

He notice that he smiles he was happy he didn't know why but when you were with him he felt his heart beating fast he was nervous that you'll notice it.

You clear your throat because of the low temperature you cant barely breathe.
You were struggling at breathing taehyung seems to notice that.

"y/n are you okay" taehyung said panicking he shakes so you can stay awake.