CHAPTER 23

Hoseok Point of View

I was having a headache but i ignore it because i still have math class to attend.

/Inside the class/

"Hoseok ! Can you answer the number two question please." The teacher told me i was about to get up from my seat and write the solution on the board but i felt this awful pain in my head they were speaking but i couldn't understand ,for me it begins to sound like gibberish then my vision began to blurry as i walk step by step .

"Hoseok oppa are you alright?" i heard y/n ask but its too late i drop down on the floor and blackout .

Your Points of View

We all rushed at hoseok oppa he just drop down he look so pale our professor brought him to the infirmary the professor called me to stay with him .

"He was having a fever, a high fever but he still force himself to attend the class." -sigh- Jin oppa said .

"Y/n I know its a big favor but please can you do it for Hoseok?" he added.

"What is it ?" i asked .

" Can you stay at our house until later when we got back to check on Hoseok? but if you have something important to do its okay too." he smiles.

I was about to say no but i look at hoseok oppa he looks so i'll and i have a bad feeling about this but then i just nod.

"Are you sure you can do it ?." he asked one more time.

"Of Course i can ." i told him .

" So ill call a taxi so you can go there just ask the driver for assistance ill take care of the fine." he said as he picked up his phone and wallet and leave.

I was left alone in the clinic it felt heavy being here i gaze at Hoseok oppa he looks so pale and breathing heavily as if he was having a nightmare .

"no appa please stop!" he said in his sleep .

I held his hand then he calms himself i dont know why i decided to held his hands but now i am greatful i did, he became calm.

Then Jin oppa came back sweating .

" Let's go *he carried Hoseok on his shoulder * go outside ill bring Hoseok there ." he said struggling to carry Hoseok .

I go outside where the the vehicle are Jin oppa put Hoseok inside then i sat inside he closed the door then bid goodbye.

I think he already told the driver where to bring us because the driver didn't even bother to ask me .

We are in the middle of a heavy traffic i saw Hoseok oppa's head bumping into the glass window i held his head and lay it on my shoulder.

He was sleeping peacefully he looked so cute when i saw his reflection in the front mirror on the drivers seat.

I didnt realized we are already in front of their house.

"We're here ma'am." The driver spoke he gets out his car and open Hoseok side door and carried hoseok I got out too and brought the keys of their house .

I open the door and told the driver he already help enough so i brought hoseok inside because he's not that heavy im not even kidding, and I thank the taxi driver and apologize for the inconvient .

I carried Hoseok oppa in my shoulder inside one of the room and lay him down I was amuse that it was neat.

I thought that its going to be messy their house is not that small and not too big either as i wondered around i walked in to the kitchen i search for something i can cook for hoseok oppa.

i found the ingredients and start making a soup.

I immediately go to hoseok's room as i put the bowl of soup in the nightstand i forgot to bring a spoon so i stand up and about to get it but a hand grab my wrist i turn a round to look at Hoseok Oppa .

" Don't leave me ."

***

Seokjin's POV

I can't concentrate at the clinic aish why did i let her be with Hoseok, why?... But i guess its for Hoseok he's sick and needed some medical attention.

I want to clear my mind so i just walk around the school .

I saw a student about to sneak out and I hold her bag so she wasn't able to escape .

"What the fu--...." she was shocked ."What do you think you're doing Byul? " I ask but she just slap away my hands on her bag and fix her crinkled school uniform.

"It's none of your bussiness ." she said with an annoyed tone .

"You know your brother will be mad if he had seen you doing that." I told her i think she's still mad at her brother.

"As if he care aish ... don't follow me i'll only say it once." She said and just go away like nothing happened .

I just sigh i wish we can turn back time to the same day we all first met, a kid without problems.

_____________________________

Jimin's Point of View

I was in the rooftop getting some fresh air today has been very unusual because i felt really jealous seeing how Hoseok hyung can be close to y/n or how y/n laugh at Jin hyung's joke .

flashback~

I need some books so i got to the library its so quiet I'm searching for our history class i heard some voices .

"How did the bear lift the box ?" I heard Jin hyung ask .

"Hmm ... how ?" y/n ask confused.

"Using his bear hands ." Then they laugh but jin hyungs laugh is so loud .

I just keep listening to them since there's one book shelf that stand between us .

"Yah Jin oppa its a library you're not suppose to laugh that loud ." she said while jin hyung chuckled.

"But my jokes are too funny thats why i laugh that hard , i wondered why arent you laughing so hard tho." He said silently.

"Because i already heard that pun a million times now ." she snickered .

"You're so funny its impossible that you've already heard that pun a million times." Jin hyung said sarcasticly .

"Okay then my bad ." y/n said.

"Don't pout you're too cute too handle" jin hyung said .

what ?! she pouted i want to see that badly .

"Yah !! That hurts ,aish you're too cheesy jin oppa." she said in a cute way i cant stop smiling.

"Okay yah stop!!! By the way arent you suppose to be on your class now y/n ." He asked y/n then i heard her bid goodbye and run for her life .

I totally forgot about the book i was searching so i gave up and just skip history class.

end of flashback

How I wish I could be him.

***

I will be doing a next chapter but im gonna do a bonus chapter where you can ask them anything 😉.