CHAPTER 5

{A/N}
Ok this is the key if your still confused the school that you are transferred that was built two months before so Jimin, Jungkook ,Taehyung is still at your age and they're in the same class but do not attend class often because they already know what the teacher were going to teach them but not taehyung  though because he was a class president of the room and supposed to be a role model told you in first author note they are advance learner.
And for Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jin their in different class beacause their senior students.
Hope it solved if your confusion.
_________________________________________

I start  to wander around again and realize this school is huge.

When I got tired I went back to my classroom.

I stopped at the door when I saw our home room teacher. I bow at her, she smiled then she called me.

"Class we have a new student" the teacher said as I walked inside.

"You should introduce yourself ." I nodded and faced at them.

"Hello,I'm Y/N I hope to be friends with you all and please take care of me." I told them and smile.

"Welcome to the class." they all stand up and said.

They sat back again in their own seats like nothing happen. I guess no one wants to be friends with you if you look like a nerd . "Oh right then Y/N you may take your seat next to Kim Taehyung," she said.

"Class pres. raise your hand."

Class President Kim Taehyung raises his hand and call you pointing at the sit right next to him.

"Here Y/N sit here."

You start walking towards your seat and put your bag down smilling back at him.

"Thanks Class President." I said to him.

"Anything for the new student." he replied.

I can feel the girls in our class stared at me like their going to eat me alive but I just ignore them. I mean I don't wanna be rude at them.

The bell rung and your home teacher left so as the Class President.

"Bye Y/N I need to go somewhere, see you later." he said showing me his box smile, I simply nod.

The next teacher came in and greeted all of you.

All of them including you stand up quickly specially the girls inside the class and greet the teacher back.

"Looks like we have a new face here what's your name?" he asked you and you quikly stand up again.

"Anyeonghaseyo My name is Y/N, Sir.."

"Hoseok, Jung Hoseok and I'm your teacher in Literature/Korean language nice to meet you!"

You nodded and smile because his really handsome and his smile makes you feel happy. He kinda radiates a happy guy vibes.

"Now guys!  Class begin."

After a while he  was staring at his module book reading and then looks outside where there is a bright sun that shines through the window he then said.

"The weather is really nice today, the sky is very pretty shall we not do lesson?"

He then looked at you with his precious smile. You feel uneased but smile back too.

'BiMi i think you're not going to regret you transfered here.'

_To be continue____________________________

Okay finally I updated I'm so so so sorry if It take too long *insert dramatical outro*
*cries* OK so yeah that's all see you in the next chapter 😇😇😇