CHAPTER 11

Someone's POV

I am walking in the library to find an inspiration for my art. I was looking for a good book to find something interesting because nowadays I'm loosing hopes in arts it isn't like what I used to before.

I used to sketch many things that can occupy my sight but now nothing. My mind is Empty.

I'm looking into a shelf filled with lots of old books.

I was walking backward, didn't watch where I'm going unfortunately I bumped into someone that she almost fall down the ground but I quickly catched her she has a glasses and braces she has a very white skin and has beautiful straight hair. She quickly got up, fix her uniform and bowed at me.

"I'm so sorry I didn't saw you when I was walking. I'm really sorry." she apologized.

"There's nothing you have to be sorry for. Its completely my fault I'm walking backwards and didn't saw where I was going."

She held her face up and give me a shy smile.

I didn't notice that I'm already staring at her deeply.

"Umm." she tried to say something to cut the awkwardness.

My mind immediately function back. "Oh sorry my is name Jeon Jungkook I'm the art club president. Nice to meet you, please just call me Jungkook." I said cause I don't want her robbed formal with me. "What's yours?" I asked her.

"It's Y/N and its nice to meet you too Jungkook." she said smiling.

Her smiles are really captivating. Finally I found you.

__________________________________________

Your POV

My name is Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook

Jungkook....~~

Its sounds familiar like I already heared it before.

"By the way I have to go now I found the book I am searching for sorry see you soon" he said.

"Yes see you soon."

The time goes by the bell rings its already 5pm
I texted my unnie's to fetch me up.

I wait for them at the front gate then suddenly a heavy rain came down. I put my hands infront of me to reach for the rain drops but there's no rain drops falling in my hands.

I look up to the sky where an umbrella covering me I look down to see who was the one holding the umbrella and I didn't expect who it was.

(Imagine that is them in the picture below)

"I didn't quit catch your name the last time we've met maybe this time?"

____________________________________________

So sorry guys that it took forever for me to
Update I just lost my inspiration but I will still
Update when I can guys promise sorry again.....TBC 😇😇