CHAPTER 8

Y/N Point of View

I look up to see who it was.

"Are you okay?" the man said he has a pink hair and pink plump lips..

"Yes I'm okay." I told him but it looks like he didn't buy that.

"Are you sure your really ok." he ask me in a worried tone.

"Yes really I'm fine. " he then helped me stand up and I fix my uniform.

"Thank you." 

"Don't you think you need to go to the clinic?"

"Its really okay. Can you just tell me where is math class I'm kinda late so I have to go now." I asked him politely.

"Sure its in the end of the corridor." he points the direction of where I should go.

"Oh thanks I have to go now." I bowed at him and start to run for math class.

Thank God they were not starting the class yet and there inside the Class President.

"Y/N here sit down here the class is about to start." I sat in the chair beside him.

"What took you so long ?" he asked.

"Oh its nothing I kinda got lost that's all"

I told him and the teacher went in then the class has start.

I was listening to the teacher in front of us when I suddenly realize that Taehyung is stealing glances at me but he didn't bother me so its fine.

The Math Class has end eventually.

I stretch my hands because I got tired at writing everything the teacher said gosh its really tiring to be a student.

I'm putting my things in my back pack then someone called my name its the Class President.

"Yah Y/N want to join me in the cafeteria, come let's eat." before I can say something he pulled me out.

{TIME SKIP IN CAFETERIA brought to you by kumamon lol}

Now were in cafeteria the Class Pres. is still holding my wrist.

"Class President-nim please let go of my wrist now."  he seemed to notice it just now that he's still holding my wrist.

"Ah Mianhae I'm just excited to walk you around the school." he became shy and embarrased.

"Its okay Class President-nim." I smiled at him but he pouted.

"Why did I say something wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing, can you just call me Taehyung or you know oppa." I blush at his sudden request.

"Yah I'm just kidding let's go eat."

"But Taehyung I didn't even buy anything yet."

"Its okay just follow me." he said showing again his box smile.

___________________________________________

Okay let's just end it first here okay I update sorry if its late 😇😇😇