LET'S GET PHSYCAL

Sliding into a cold white leather seat I was greeted by a rough loud masculine voice, and like a rat, it made me jump to the edge of the seat. It roared with no mercy, commanding and demanding, echoing in the confined area, causing my teeth to chatter.

At first I thought he was talking to me, but then realised he was talking to his phone. My slim, agile hand was now on my chest as my heart drummed with no rhythm. Pounding and pounding the poisonous adrenaline to my limbs.

Sparing me a glance he changed his language to Russian, not knowing that this lady right here knew more than six languages. Dark green eyes sparkled with so much hatred and anger in the darkness of the car. A chill ran through my body, causing a shiver to run down my spine as my whole body screamed "run". I wanted to just bolt out of the moving car and never look back.

The man sitting beside me, the man spitting all sorts of insults made my knees crumble and my breath quicken. Just being beside him made me want to cry.

What had I gotten myself into?

I could no longer breathe as I felt as if the car was suddenly too small and very hot, making me shift uncomfortably in my seat.

I heard the phone beep as it ended, and I wished I hadn't.

Mr Rosewood placed his phone back in his pocket as he continued cursing. I held my breath and hoped he wouldn't look my way but the heavens were not on my side. His murderous eyes turned to me, scanning me from head to toe, taking me all in and I thought I was going to die of fright.

A face of disgust abruptly plastered onto his face.

"This is what I paid for?" he spat, making me want to curl into a ball and weep my ass off, but instead I glanced back at him with a challenging stare.

Take that fucker, I thought as he smirked and turned his attention to another yet buzzing phone of his.

He swapped the screen of his iPhone and continued spitting words into it. The hair on my nape stood up and I wanted so bad to open the bloody window. After an intense ride the car came to a halt and I felt the urge to jump out of it as soon as possible.

Mr Rosewood slid out of the car and slammed the door hard behind him whilst the valet opened mine and assisted me out.

I covered my eyes at the sudden flickering of lights. It took me a while to see that journalists were all over the place, flashing their cameras in my face. A strong, firm hand snaked around my waist causing me to gasp and look up to see a God. The picture my boss showed me did no justice. This man left the sun running for its money, he was gorgeous in every sense.

Hypnotized, I found myself staring at those dark green sparkling eyes which seemed to see through my soul. I stared at his firm hard jaw with his tiny cute nose and his full curved brows. His black shiny short hair was combed backwards, showing his flat forehead. I almost fell on my knees and then the breeze had to kick in, sending his cologne to my nostrils. He smelt of tobacco mixed with mint, heaven to me.

I bit my lip as my cheeks flushed. He turned me on.

We walked past the vibrant crowd. My body pinned to his. Next to him I looked as tiny as an insect. The man was huge with the outline of his muscles protruding from his shirt which was white in colour, matching with his dark blue skinny designer suit pants.

Looking at his face I was shocked to see a big fat smile plastered on as he waved to all the fans and journalists.

So the devil can smile?

We walked on the red carpet and reached the spot where everyone was taking pictures.

First we posed together as a couple but then I was told to step away as the cameras took in every part of him. It went on like this for like an hour and I was already exhausted. Everyone wanted to take a picture with "The Mr Rosewood".

I stood there like a pathetic doll, hating every part of it wishing I could be binge watching the Big Bang theory. Looking on the good side, I had seen the ambassador of the China, Jay-z, and other important people. I was shocked to find out that Mr Rosewood was the honoured guest. No wonder everyone wanted to be around him.

When the event started he walked to me and, to my complete surprise, took my hand into his as we walked inside. To my dismay my hands were sweaty and I couldn't control my breathing. Four bodyguards walked behind us as Mr Rosewood greeted people here and there while I stood there listening to every conversation trying to analyse if it was business, if so what kind of business, my ear was sharp, taking it all in and acting so interested in whatever was being discussed.

We walked inside, white chairs surrounding round tables which were decorated with silk clothes laced with intricate diamonds. The tables surrounded a square dance floor where people were waltzing to beautiful music.

Women here were wearing expensive designer dresses, accompanied by sparkling jewellery. They hubered in groups by the corners, laughter and side glances as they gossiped about everyone else in the room. It seemed they all knew each other, no one flying solo, you could just make out the fake ones as they stood quietly together sipping on wine trying to act all classy while the really rich ones laughed away, not caring how loud they were being because really they were the A-listers.

My eyes travelled to a lady who wore a silky red dress which hugged her body, showing off her curves. Her legs were shiny, long and very sexy. She giggled, drawing the attention of many who were around her. Around her neck lay a diamond necklace which made me gasp from such beauty. She was beautiful and I felt inferior just looking at her with her golden fluffy hair.

The slow classy music clouded my ears as I watched high ranked people socialize. Big fat ugly old man had beautiful, tiny, young girls plastered to their sides.

I stole a glance at Mr Rosewood who had slipped from my side and was now walking with an old wrinkled man to the bar. The old man wore a black designer suit, leaning on a black shiny cane which seemed quite expensive.

Without a clue of what to do, I stood there like a fool, feeling inferior and jumped as a tall handsome man with brown hair and eyes appeared ahead of me, taking my hand and kissing it.

"Can I dance with you?" He asked as he showed off his white teeth with a charming smile. He wore a black exquisite slim suit.

"No thank you," I said shaking my head.
"You refuse a prince?" He asked with a large smirk.

I knew where this was going. He was a prince. My home country was a kingdom, ruled by King Mswati III so I knew that no one could deny a prince what he wants yet somehow I found myself refusing over and over again until he just asked to have a conversation.

His manner was rough and assertive in my personal space so much that I took a step back, excusing myself to the powder room. I did not miss the irritation as I quickly turned only to be yanked by my arm, his hand wrapped around my right arm nails digging into my skin.

"Let me go please Sir," I said politely trying to keep my cool.

"It is your highness to you." He said firmly, dragging me closer to him.

"Please let me go, your highness." I said wishing nothing than to punch the dickhead in the face but behind him stood two really large man who would kill me in a matter of seconds. The prince's hand snaked around my waist causing me to snarl and try to pull away.

"I want you, who are you to deny me?" He whispered in my ear.

"Do you know who I am?" He continued, anger making me see red as I stepped so hard on his foot he yelped, loosening his hands while cursing as I slipped out of his grasp turning around only to freeze where I stood.

It was that moment that I knew hell would break loose.

Mr Rosewood had his eyes straight at me, his emotions were misled but that did not fool me even once. I knew I was in a lot of trouble and no one would help me. His eyes shifted from me, looking back at the old man he was talking to by the bar. I wanted nothing else but to run, the adrenaline pumped so much all I wanted to do was run.

I turned back around to find the beautiful lady I had admired before talking to the Prince, their body language seeming so intimate you could tell they were married. I wanted to gag at that moment, wishing I could grab her by the ear and tell her to leave that good for nothing asshole, as if reading my mind his eyes turned to me with a promise of pain and suffering in the near future.

A head ache came leaving my head throbbing to no end, I looked all around seeing everyone enjoying themselves. At that point I did not know what to do, there was no chance I was willingly walking towards a Mr Rosewood who was probably going to kill me for seeing me at such an awkward position.

Maybe I can explain to him? I thought knowing very well that he would not hear none of it none the less I promised myself to try, my life depended on it.

The music stopped and everyone turned to take a seat somewhere. Mr Rosewood turned, still walking with the old man to one of the tables in the front. I marched to the same table, sitting on his right as the host entered the stage.

Awards were given out and highly estimated artists performed. At private moments I stole glances at Mr Rosewood who seemed to not even know I existed. He hadn't uttered a word and I was panicking.

Mr Seith Rosewood got four awards and as the honoured guest, delivered a speech.

The awards came to an end too soon, causing me to panic even more. What was he going to do to me? We walked to the car which was parked outside. His bodyguards got in the Mercedes as we rode in the range rover once again.

My heart pumped so hard I thought my chest would burst. I wanted to say something but couldn't find my voice. My hands shook uncontrollably. I didn't know where we were going but I knew it wasn't home. We passed the city and now drove through a narrow road in the middle of a forest.

Was he going to slaughter me? I thought, biting my lower lip. All kinds of thoughts buzzed through my head.

"I am so s-orr-y," my voice as firm as it could be as I tried to apologize.

No response.

"I am sorry. I couldn't, he just grabbed me so harshly and pulled me to him." I tried again.

"Shut up," His harsh voice was low yet dangerously clear. I felt tears flood to my eyes but held them back with my head held high, inside I was going crazy, screaming  how I did not want to die.

The car came to a halt in front of a massive black steel gate which now slowly opened. The car passed through and parked in a circular drive way with a fountain in the centre.

With my body paralysed with fear, I couldn't see much but I noticed the humongous house which looked like a castle that could have been stolen from Disneyland. The walls were of ancient stones.

Mr Rosewood climbed out of the car and slammed his door, causing me to jump in my seat. He came around the car, opening my door and pulling me by my hair as I screamed and kicked.

"You bitch!" He shouted as he dragged me on the concrete ground. I felt my skin being grazed by the cold hard ground. Up the steps and into the house we went. All I could see was the marble floor which sparkled with no dust at all.

He dragged me up another pair of stairs causing all his guards to laugh. A tear slipped as I couldn't bear the pain from my head and wounded arm.

"I am sorry," I begged as my own tears choked me. What can I do? What can I do? I had to fight but if I fight I would blow my cover.

Fuck the cover!

I held on to the door frame of a room we had just entered and did a flip to get off the floor. It hurt like hell but I didn't mind. He turned to look at me in shock, letting go of my hair. I took the chance to kick him on the face, as he stumbled back I threw another one at his hard thick abs causing him to bend while I brought my knee to his face hitting as hard as I could with so much anger. I heard him laugh spitting out some blood which had me more fuelled up, throwing some more punches and kicks until he lay on the floor blooded, with that I ran for my life. Leaping down the steps which seemed to last forever and reaching the door I tried desperately to open it but it didn't budge, and instead a piercing alarm went off causing a loud deafening sound.

I heard Mr Rosewood shout and in a minute his guards poured in the room but what almost made me pee on myself were the hounds which ran my way with their wide open mouths, saliva dripping and sharp teeth protruding.

"Aaahhh!" A scream broke through my lips.