MEETING THE FAMILY

After seven hours, fifteen minutes of being cooked up with this asshole we finally landed in Frankfurt airport.

I just couldn't bare being closed up with him. He was irritating. I had gotten a migraine just from him shouting through the phone. How did people work with this man? He was just always angry. I had found it very helpful to zip my mouth and avoid eye contact.

The flight attendants turned out to be very nice except for the first one I talked to.

When I was asleep they had placed a throw over me and a pillow under my head.

"We are going to spend a week or two in my grandmother's house. To her you are my girlfriend and we have been dating for six months. I don't want you fucking this up, if you do, I will fuck you up badly. Am I making myself clear?"

I found myself nodding as the car we had found waiting for us in the airport slowed down until it came into a halt in front of a big black electric gate.

Two guys wearing black suits stood firmly outside, looking so scary and untouchable. I noticed two others standing on top of pillars at the sides of the gate. Security was tight here. The gate suddenly opened. Seith was driving the black Ferrari himself, it really came as a shock.

I almost gasped at the sight of the mansion. It looked like a castle with its old concrete walls and pillars. The house was big. It was semi-circle shaped with a circular drive way and a fountain that overflowed with fresh water. I could see so many windows, it was like a fortress of some sort. There were steps which led to a massive front door. The place crawled with guards all over, moving around. Some were on the roof, looking over the gates and into the wild.

"Do not fuck up," The harsh voice came causing me to jump. His tone was so frightening and I found myself praying that he never found out the truth about me. Opening the door, he slid out as I did the same.

An old, tall and wrinkled lady stood at the door way with two maids by her side, she wore a floral dress with her brown curls falling over her shoulders. Seith took my hand into his, earning a weird look from me. I didn't feel comfortable with him touching me, he made my skin crawl and I just wanted to run as far away from him as I could.
We walked up the stairs as I forced a smile on my lips.

"Grams,"

I almost fainted, Seith ran to his grams and scooped her up in his hands with a big fat smile.

"My boy, you look so skinny, they haven't been feeding you well, I missed you." Grandma said as she was squeezed in those bloody arms.

Feeling disdain, I looked at my feet wishing to just shoot Seith there and there.

Asshole!

"Oohh my, you brought her. Come here my child."

My head snapped up as I noticed that they were now talking to me. Slowly, I walked up to her open arms as Seith gave me a warning look. I was embraced in a warm hug and it felt so good. I hadn't known how much I needed a hug until now. I wanted to weep my eyes out but held myself.

After a few seconds, I pulled back.

"Come on now, let me take you to your room," grams said turning excitedly to the house. I walked behind her as she went to the elevator.

We came to a halt on the sixth floor before the doors opened and we walked out. The house was breath taking. Everything here was just exquisite. It was all covered in gold, antiques, paintings, so many old yet expensive things. We walked through a passage with doors on either side. It seemed to take forever but we came towards steps and down we went. As we walked I tried to memorise every twist and turn but after a while my head started throbbing causing me to give up.