GETTING READY TOGETHER

"Get up,"

"No,"

"Get up,"

"No, leave me alone."

"You are so childish,"

I giggled, snuggling deeper in my warm blankets with sleep just a feather away as I slowly drifted back.

"You are making me late, get up!" He stated firmly. Not even his big boy voice would get me out of this bed as I chased a dream that had my heart flutter.

There was silence in the room and that being all that was needed as I drifted off with a smile on my face. Suddenly my body was scooped up and my head leaning on a chest. I seriously did not mind but it was not as warm as the bed but none the less I snuggled in and sighed with blissful sleep clawing at me where I gladly gave myself to the darkness.

Cold, cold water suddenly sprayed on me, causing me to loudly scream as sleep ran away, leaving me jumping in fright as my whole body shivered. My eyes finally pealed open, rage coursing through me with such intensity that I thought I would explode.

"What are you? .... Why did?... Are you crazy?....Really?!" I could not even find the right words as I finally decided to just scream at his face in such anger, wanting to do nothing but snap his head as the cold water continued to drench my fully clothed self while he on the other end was as bare as the day he was born. My mouth fell open only to snap close again. I screamed again in frustration with the ice cold water leaving me horribly shaking but he seemed immune as he turned to adjust with warm water suddenly grazing my body but it was too late as my teeth were already chattering. His hands then went down, pulling my cold t-shirt, moving it over my head, my arms quickly covering my bare breast as he moved on taking out my leggings. I did not protest as my concentration was solely on getting heat. When all was discarded I looked up at him my teeth violently chattering.

"Ggggeeetttt, ooouuuttt, perveeeert." I tried to say with him barely acknowledging my discomfort as he poured the washing gel on my bathing towel and scrubbing my skin.

"What are you doing, get out!"

He paid no mind, washing away my body. My fists found his chest, pounding hard but that did not stop him as he violated my body.

"Okay, I am sorry for oversleeping. I will be faster if I do it myself, please." I said, resisting the urge to smash his head against the wall.

He said nothing as he gave me the towel before washing away the soap that had gotten on his skin and walking out, his junk brushing against my thigh making me nearly squirm in disgust.

I closed the door as quickly as he walked out, holding on to it as if he would come back. When he was out of the bathroom I continued scrubbing at my skin then hair as he had gotten it wet unnecessarily. I shook my head in anger, washing and washing. Five minutes later he was back where he opened the door, making me glare at him even forgetting that I was totally naked. He turned off the water.

"Hey, I was not done!" I screamed in frustration as he held the door for me to get out. I could not believe that he was fully dressed though. My eyes trailed over his body as I walked past him, water dripping everywhere. He wore a slim fit designer suit that just made him look well, mind blowing gorgeous. I looked away feelings of self-betrayal making me spit as he closed the door then taking a towel and holding it open for me where I stepped in with him wrapping it around my body, making me nearly laugh at how impatient he was. He really hated being late I guess.

I walked out of the bathroom, following him, trying not to look at him more than necessary. I walked into the closet, closing the door behind me. I sat down, taking my lotion and deodorant and applying it.

The doors were opened wide, making me squirm as he walked in, pulling out a drawer and taking a pair of socks.

"I took out your clothes, they are on the bed." He said as he walked out, leaving me standing there in my naked glory, jaw on the floor only for me to pick it up.

Wrapping my towel again, I walked back into the room, seeing that he had apparently made the bed and on it lay a   green silky long evening dress and next to it lay a matching set of lacy green lingerie totally matching the dress. I looked over, seeing that he had even picked a white cropped coat.

"Two minutes please." He said, rushing around to the mirror where he combed his hair having pulled on his shoes.

I held a laugh, seeing him so irritated made my day. I pulled on the pantie under the towel then had to drop it when wearing the bra that I would never wear not even on Christmas as it was just-I could not find the word to describe it. When done I went into the closet, going through my things one after the other, not finding the dryer. I looked and looked.

"Come on woman!" He was getting furious by the second seeming as if he would explode really.

"I need to dry my hair." I said back, holding back the laugh, knowing that it would send him over the edge.

"What!" He froze, shaking his head, flicking his wrist to look at the time only to sigh and move towards me as I sat down, plugging the black dryer. I set it then took the comb, carefully drying my hair.

Apparently I was too slow for someone as my hands were left open, holding nothing but air, him having took both the comb and dryer, doing it himself.

This was too much fun for me as he combed my hair so awkwardly with the dryer sending it flying in every direction.

"Ouch!"

"Ouch, be careful it burns." I said, moving away from him.

"Suck it up," He said holding the dryer too close.

"I can't suck it up, do you want to show up with a date that has a half burned face?" I said running from the burning dryer.
"Stop moving,"

"Don't hold it like that."

"We should just cut this mess."

"Don't!" My warning was loud and clear, leaving only the sound of the dryer as he tried to re-adjust it.

"Never again," he said brushing my hair.

"Sorry, I just did not sleep at night so I just passed out." I said sincerely, seeing how this had to be important to him.

My hair seemed to also be on revenge duty as five minutes later we were still on it. He seemed to have given up as he was just brushing gently now, not tearing away my hair which was curling up into fluffy deep wave curls, I contemplated on relaxing it again but decided not to.

"I think it's done," he said.

I nodded my head, "Umh, we need to sculp though." I said.

"Now?" He did a three sixty turn turning red by the second.

"We can do it later," I said smiling and getting up, walking and picking up black heels and strapping them on before making my way out of the closet. His eyes lingered on my body, his stare made my body shiver as I walked faster to the bed where I picked up the dress, pulling it on.

"It's raining?" I asked, hearing the faint sound of rain drumming on the roof harshly.

"Yeah, don't forget your coat." He said, pulling on his own brown long manly coat. I pulled up my own, walking towards the closet, walking past him only to stop and pull up the collar of his coat then ruffled his neatly combed hair with my hand, making him look dangerous and devilishly sexy with that  done, I walked away, taking up my perfume and giving a spray. I picked up his own, walking out and waving it at him. He nodded, walking towards me as I sprayed it up in the air.

"Walk in it." I said.

"What?" He questioned perplexed.

"Well I saw it in a movie, it's a new way to spray perfume, you spray it in the air then walk in it." I said as he shook his head, turning away as I placed his cologne back and rushing out.

"I'm ready." I said as he led the way with me following on his heel.

"Where are we even going?" I asked stepping into the elevator, the music -something that I noticed for the first time being here, playing on the background.

"A dinner with a colleague." He said, looking ahead as I did the same. In my head I was asking myself 'I was being rushed so much just to have dinner with a colleague', he must be very important and that meant my phone had to be battery full so I could record everything.

We got to the first floor and he led the way to the door where grandma stood excitedly.

"I have been waiting here for an hour, what took you so long?" She asked, not helping the scorn.

"Talk to your Britney about that." Seith said quizzically looking at his grams.

"Oohh come on, I apologised." I said smiling at grandma.

"What are you up to now Gram?" He asked.

"Nothing, just this."

The picture was taken before both of us could blink then another followed by another.

"Well you can go now, you two look so perfect together." I could not help but laugh as I waved with Mr Rosewood shaking his head and walking.

"Good night Gram," He said as the butler opened the door, holding an umbrella for us. The rain poured with no mercy. A clap of thunder making me jump as Mr Rosewood slipped an arm around my waist, drawing me closer to him, leading the way with the butler holder the umbrella while getting himself soaked. Getting to the car, another young man carrying his own umbrella opened the passenger door of the Ferrari that stood roaring before us. I slipped inside, the warmth greeting me and engulfing me in its heat. I sat pulling my seatbelt as the other door opened with Mr Rosewood slipping in the door being closed for him.

The car sped away with no warning at all. It was like we were zooming through the drive way, past the gate, onto the road, having me clutch my seat as he drove like a lunatic, making me regret ever getting into his car. Nothing but the sound of the engine filled the car as I held my breath.

"My colleague is not really a friend so if even the slightest thing upsets him you may not leave with your head." He said as I blinked the information away, turning to look at him.

"We would not want that now, do we?" I said, sitting back, getting an idea to start digging as I took out my phone from the coat pocket, acting as if I was texting someone before going to record.

"What do you do anyway?" I asked seeming uninterested.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk Young girl, a businessman of course but not the kind you want to mess with." He said, looking so chilled yet I on the other end was freaking out as it seemed like the car was flying on air.

"What type of business do you do? One company you own?"

"Wood communication." He answered.

"You lie," It acted shocked, down playing it. Lord this guy must be loaded because his company had franchises all over the world, in a way just like MTN. I shook my head, shaking it all away.

"Why the sudden interest?" He asked staring right at me.
"I am your girlfriend after all, now please get your eyes back on the road before you kill us." I said, panicking as he did not move his eyes from me while the car sped on. He looked at me, letting me know that he was on to me.

A sharp left turn was taken into a gravel road, sending me swinging so hard I missed him by an inch. Ten minutes we were parked in front of a gigantic house as I combed my hair with my fingers, knowing well that it was all messed up now.

"I want you to put on the show of your life here, I don't care about your drama but this is your stage." He said as the butler opened my door, holding an umbrella for me. I thanked him as Mr Rosewood was now by my side, his hand snaking around my waist.

This was going to be one hell of a show.