STUPID TOUR

I knocked twice, not waiting for a reply but walking in. Realisation struck as I stepped in the dimly lit room with all pair of eyes falling on me, making me curse my stupidity of not waiting for a reply. Swallowing hard, I closed the door behind me, clearing my throat seeing those dark green pool of eyes digging through my flash.

"Sorry to interrupt, I was told to come here for a house tour." I said, wanting to seem as polite as possible.

Thomas was the first to place down his file of papers with more force than necessary. My eyes never left the two that watched me dangerously. Thomas would not be given even a hint of the attention he so much craved.

"I can come back if I am disturbing." I said, taking a step back, seeing all the files and papers that they were indeed busy. My mind suddenly wondered off to if Mr Rosewood slept two and a half hours all the time or if it was just a onetime thing but looking at how energetic he looked it seemed as if it was something he was used to.

With one flick of a finger I found myself walking towards the couch where I sat, crossing my legs and minding my business as the men proceeded, with Thomas visibly angry at talking business in front of a woman. I had to hold my chuckle, not wanting last night to repeat itself where I was reminded my place in this house again. I pulled out my phone, checking messages but getting none which made me sigh at how pathetic it was that I had no one who knew where I was and cared enough to check up on me, talk about being alone, truly.

They talked on and on as I felt my eyes get droopy but then like a light bulb, something switched in my mind, making me curse loudly only for the three pair of eyes to inch back to me.

"Sorry, I.....I forgot to wear a bra."

Wait, what?

How did I even become an agent if I was such a terrible liar? Out of all things, this was the first that came into my mind? I sighed, my face turning red with embarrassment written all over my face.

Mr Rosewood held a smirk on his face making me turn away quickly.

"Do you want to go get your bra and see if you also forgot to wear panties?" He asked, making me nearly spit how perverted he was.

"No hun, I am good." I said back, holding up my middle finger but only in my head. He gave me one last look before going back to what they were on about. I sat there not moving for a few minutes, not wanting to be obvious. After two minutes I took out my phone again, pressing the record button and watching the magical device record everything they were talking about. My curiosity then picked up on what the papers were. My heart drummed on hoping the phone would not suddenly make stupid sounds, ratting me out. My mind kept telling me to get up so I could see what the papers were but my heart, my poor heart drummed with such fear that had me rooted down, my palms sweaty.

'Come on Mel, you are an agent for crying out loud. Get up!' I gave myself a pep talk but it seemed to not cool my fear as it burned so hard that my heart would soon explode. I closed my eyes, doing something I did when nervous. I stood up without even much thought, there was no turning back now, I had to do it. My feet carried me around the table to where one chair was carrying the man I feared the most in this room. I stood behind his chair, my hands going to his shoulders, feeling them tense under my touch. I knew this would not work out as he did not like being touched but none the less I had my hands do the talking for me as they rubbed on his tense shoulders, working their magic, smoothing all those tense knots.

Everyone in the room froze, their eyes not moving from mine. The others could not believe that I was actually touching Mr Rosewood and that made it sink in at how important I was to their cousin while Mr Rosewood seemed not to be able to wrap his head around the fact that I was actually touching him. With all this drama in the room I had got my eyes on the papers and lord it was a gold mine. They were records and statements from their accountants. Beads of sweat formed on my forehead as fear and excitement left me hot and cold.

"Gentlemen, out now." The two looked from their cousin to myself and to sell the whole thing I gave them a wink and a smile having them frown as they pushed their chairs back, standing up, disdain all that was being seen on their faces. They walked away, closing the door behind them. Silence was all that filled the room as I thought of how desperation would make me do the most despicable things ever but at this point I did not give two shits, as long as I would soon be free from both Interpol and all this mafia shit I had got myself into. It was like a vixen had taken over as I turned the chair around only to sit on top of the man I had been running from for weeks.

Here I was straddled on top of him as my lips claimed his passionately. I went full force, not even knowing where all that came from, gone was my innocence as my waist was suddenly twirling, my hips moving faster and faster with his cock growing larger with every twirl.

His grip got tighter as he took the kiss deeper and deeper with his hips moving in according to mine, his shaft caressing my cunt so much so that I had to pull away and look down to make sure we still had clothes on. I looked back up to find his eyes looking right at me, staring at me with such an intensity that had me want to cower away.

"You are playing with fire and if you are not smart it will burn you." He said before picking me up and placing me away from him with my head bowed down in such shame that burned through my skin, leaving it red. I swallowed hard, wondering what happened and what had gotten into me. I closed my eyes, fingers raking through my hair.

"Now excuse me as I am going to finish this off." He said, standing up and walking to the toilet just a door away. I watched him disappear, wishing of nothing else but death. My heart drummed, my mind telling me to run before he comes back. As the door closed I wasted not even a second of this God given time as I rushed to the couch, picking up the phone and pressing pause before saving the recording ' choir practice' . My feet carried me back to the desk where all the papers were scattered. I made sure that the phone was on silence before taking pictures of as many documents I could get to, my eyes constantly going to the door, hands shaking from fear of being caught yet the excitement of finally getting something had me going.

Snap

Snap

Snap.

I had no time to see what was what but kept snapping paper after paper, paying much attention on how they had been placed before so he would not see. I wished I could have faxed the documents as the argument was that photos could be tampered with but hoped this would do. There was no way I was using my scanner app as it was super slow and right now time was of essence.

I jumped as the tap from the toilet was opened with the sound of barely audible. I snapped one last photo, making sure everything was back in place before running to the couch and sitting there after placing my phone in my pocket.

'Did he really just give himself a hand job right there?' I could not help but ask myself as he walked out. My eyes trailed to his hands, swearing not to touch them any time soon.

"I am sorry to bother you but can we please go for the tour as I am getting quite sleepy and my body is aching." I said to him, standing up and pulling the cutest face I could pull, hoping he would agree as I really needed to get back to bed. Sleep was suddenly catching up to me, making my bones seem heavier with everything getting more and more blurry.

He nodded his head, leading the way out. We walked in awkward silence as my eyes trailed from wall to wall, gazing at all the beautiful paintings. He walked besides me hands folded on his back as if he was not from this century. I minded my business and shut my trap. Excitement made my skin tingle as I thought of all that I had found yet with all this excitement I could not help but wonder why it had been so easy to get such vital information. It ate at me and the more I thought about it the more uneasy I got. It had been too easy, my eyes trailed to the mysterious man walking besides me not giving anything away, his mask never slipping to reveal what was beneath. My eyes trailed over him, watching him as he moved about with such grace that took years upon years to master. He was calm, always calm it sent a shiver down my spine. This man right here was smart beyond his years, too smart. I shook my head, telling myself to take a victory and stop analysing.

What kind of tour? I could not help but contemplate as he walked on not mentioning even a single word of where we were. This was as useless as a telephone, I just could not see the point as I was still as blank as before.

"We are done." He suddenly said when we reached the front door two hours later. My feet were killing me and my head was not getting better so I did not even voice out my opinion on his 'stupid tour'. I waved, dragging myself into an elevator, wanting nothing more than my bed.

"Be ready to leave by six," he said as the elevator doors shut, closing me off from the world while I looked ahead perplexed on where we were going but too tired to bother.