HAPPINESS

We stayed like that for what seemed like eternity, me in his arms crying until I could cry no more. I was happy, I was sad and confused leaving me questioning myself only to answer myself.

I loved this man, I loved this man with all I had yet he hurt me. What if he did it again? What if this is another scam to hurt me in the worst possible way, breaking from inside. I leaned on him, taking his scent in with each breath, my eyes closed with sleep just clawing at me perplexed on what to do, what to say, my mind never having been so busy.

"Come on love, let me take you home." I leaned more to him not wanting to part with him. My head shot up, my hands to rub my sore eyes trying to chuck away the devious sleep that wanted to take advantage of me.

"But you have work." The words escaped me as if a little child had spoken, my voice so raspy and low leading to me clearing my throat, my eyes up to stare at him, his eyes on me with a wide smile on his face.

"Work can wait, there is nothing more important than my wife." He said making me blush, leaning over to him and hiding my head in the crook of his neck, the way he had said wife enough to rattle me and leave my heart drumming.

Lord what would I do?

I was picked up, my legs wrapped around his waist feeling as he took strong long strides to his office space, taking what he was then walking out of the office as I did not dare even once peak my head up, hiding from the world in my new favourite spot. I heard the doors open only to close more people jogging behind him.

" You can retire ladies," his voice echoed all around the reception as I heard the shuffling of papers, his chest rumbling against mine, something I liked very much with my smile getting even bigger, daring to play with the hair on his nape, my fingers glazing against his soft skin.

"Thank you sir and goodnight to you and Mrs Rosewood." Her voice came shocking me to no end, this was the first time I was called in that way and I could not help peak up, my head looking at the two beautiful women that were so gorgeous it made me itch yet nothing but love, adoration and respect was shown in their faces. My own smile matched theirs making me do a little wave which they returned, watching them until Seith walked into the elevator, turning ,my head facing the reflective wall deciding to bury my head back where it belonged.

The doors closed, opening again in a few minutes, footsteps being the only thing that was being heard as car doors were opened, my husband sliding in the back with me in hands. It felt so good being in his arms, felt so good to see how he cared and the fact that he was mine to hold, mine to kiss. He was my own person of which I could tell all my problems, of which I could cry on day or night, of which I could love and care for. This was just a dream, I could not believe it, it seemed like he would turn where we would be back with him killing me. I sighed, closing my eyes and taking a deep whiff of air, his cologne all I smelt, it just calming me down the warmth from his skin seeping to my own body.

I shook my head, still thinking about him and I. He was really my husband! And he really loved me! I could not wrap my head around it, my heart drumming as I floated in the clouds trying so hard to keep a rational mind but how could I.  Seith Rosewood loves me! The notorious mafia king loved and cared for me. It doesn't get better than that now does it?

The car came to a halt, the door opening with my husband slipping out, the loud sound having me peak out, gasping as my eyes stayed on the large plane just ahead with people rushing around, sorting this and that, the darkness chased by the lights in the private airfield.

"Where are we going?" I could not help but ask, excitement of going away with him too much for me, pulling up and staring right into his face with a smile on my face not being able to contain my happiness.

"I want to show you something." He said as I blushed and giggled, I didn't know really, I was just a mess, so many emotions coursing through me yet one very loud and clear-happiness.

I was too excited to stay still after that, too excited to just bury my head at the crook of his neck so I held on, my eyes taking everything around me hungrily waving at some of the staff who waved back, smiling, everyone happy just like I was. This was so perfect, no tears, no sadness but just happiness. My heart swelled, looking back at the man that carried me with such little effort. It felt good knowing that he could carry my heavy self, grinning like a three year old and wanting nothing more than to just kiss him. My eyes took him in. Lord he was gorgeous and he was all mine. I wanted to throw my head back and laugh, my heart beating away so fast making it hard to even breathe, my mind as if it would have an orgasm I swear.

He walked into the jet, moving around to find the perfect seat where he sat down with me still on hand it seeming like he did not want to let go just as I. He held his own smile, one I had never seen before it making me blush, this man just literally turning me into a tomato blushing and blushing to no end.  I looked at anywhere but him, my eyes though not able to stay away from his face for long so I peeked back at him to find him staring at me with a wide smile on his face before we both burst out laughing. Oohh lord, love made one a fool, feeling like a love sick teenager, something I had never experienced until now, leaning my head on his strong shoulder giggling only to peak up again meeting his face.

"What?" I asked, my hand on my face trying to hide it away.

"Nothing." He said back as I blushed, wanting it to stop, wanting it to all stop because this was just too childish yet I loved it, loved every single part of it just like I loved him.

"Come here," He said, his voice low making me bite my lower lip, my eyes on his. My husband was a man, a matured man with everything about him just manly and sexy. His voice, oohh lord. His grip strong, his eyes holding so many dark secrets making him mysterious and his body big in all the right places-you know what I mean.  I loved it, I loved him, never to fear when I was with him because sure he would fight for me till the end.

I leaned forward, his eyes locked mine barely blinking. My breath hitched, our lips touching sending sparks shooting all over me with my body knowing it's master and ready to play. My hands were quick to slip through his silky hair, gripping and pulling up his face, watching him, watching for a reaction. His chest rumbled making me nearly purr not being able to help myself as I took his lips so greedily claiming them and totally having my way with them. His tongue slipped in and that was lights out as my heart went frantic, my mind seeming to have a stroke as we kissed, our lips mating and creating this sweet sensation that had me melt in his arms like chocolate on a hot day just coming undone there and then, letting him take me away to paradise. This was the dream. This was all I ever wanted after all that had happened and I could not believe I found him, my love, my life, my home.

"I love you." The words slipped right out of my mouth just as a tear streamed down my face, so happy my lips shook along with my whole body. Seith pulled back to stare right at me, the biggest and brightest smile on his face making me blush, my heart too fragile for this cuteness overload as he laughed pulling me in a hug only to pull me back staring right at my face not knowing what to do or say. He laughed even harder pulling me back in a hug leaving me to join him, busking in his happiness, it bouncing off him as he opened his mouth only to close it he seeming like a baby really. My heart swelled to the point where I thought it would burst, every part of me tingling, our lips meeting again as we made magic.