FINGERS

Imagine waking up with a throbbing head, sore eyes, a blocked nose and a heavy heart only for your eyes to meet with dark ones watching -no, glaring the hell out of you at darkness of the room.

Creepy, creepy, creepy!

Yet it seemed my heart did not get the memo because it was drumming like what the fuck? I just woke up! Calm down.

I groaned, not in the mood yet I suddenly realised why I was having a heart attack like literally. My body was warm, caged in warm arms holding me tight as if I would disappear. His scent was all my nose could smell, suddenly not blocked anymore as if his delicious scent had special powers that I knew nothing about. I dug deeper in his chest shamelessly because there would never be a bed that could compare. I literally nearly purred, my ears catching the sound of the heavy rain, my arms holding on tightly around his neck yet not as comfortable. My eyes trailing down to see a t-shirt covering me with the waist band of the sweat pants making my skin itch from staying there for so long. I stifled a laugh realising that I had nothing to complain about because Mr 'I bought you roses' was buried in bed with his suit and all.

I looked back at him, his eyes still on me barely blinking, now that I what I call creepy. I cleared my voice thinking he would snap out of his daze seeming to be a thousand miles away, his face was dark as if he had just lost a baby or something. Concern gripped me as I cleared my voice calling his name.

"Seith,"

"Mmhh," he blinked, looking down, his eyes bloodshot with him looking exhausted.

"Hi," my voice came out soft and cute making me smile, patting myself at the back.

"Hey," He said bringing his lips down, feeling him pause as I felt them warm and wet on my skull.

"What happened to your hair?" He asked, voice hitched making me laugh at the fact that he just realised.

"I cut it." I said shrugging.

"Why, I loved those messy curls." He said sounding so cute, don't even think he realised his words.

"It will grow back." I said, his eyes not moving from my bare skull trying to get used to it but giving up and shaking his head.

"Why are you up? You look like hell." I said, my hand on his firm chest that I wanted nothing more than to run my fingers on, skin to skin.

Snap out of it!

I bit my lip, keeping my head from taking the dirty road. Memories from the previous night came rushing in leaving me cold, his voice still ringing in my ears feeling the tears trickle back up yet I held them back, the shiver going through my body with his arms tightening thinking I was cold.

"I am planning." He said as I swallowed looking up at him.

"Planning what?"

The truth was I don't think I could ever forgive him, I wanted to, really I did. I did not want to carry all this weight yet it was just hard, it was so hard and I wished it was that easy but it was not.

His eyes flickered away from me making me stare hard at him.

"Spit it out." I said my training kicking in.

"I don't like what you are doing to me." He said making me laugh at his confession.

"And what am I doing to you Mr Rosewood." I asked really wanting to hear his answer.

"Can I kiss you?" He suddenly asked taking me by surprise, my eyes wide staring right at him.

"When have you ever asked for anything?" The words spilled out of my lips. Seith Rosewood took whatever he wanted whenever he wanted so yes, my mouth was wide open in shock.

"I really want to kiss you," he continued, ignoring my question, his face leaning closer and closer with my body suddenly hot and bothered. My eyes locked on his, watching the passion burning in them leaving me paralysed just waiting there my whole body tingling, wanting nothing but his touch. My face arched up, the tip of our lips touching, his warm breath fanning through my lips as we stayed there eyes closed with nothing but our senses guiding us as we fell into each other.  Our lips brushed over the other so softly before movement, my head was brought in closer, his fingers on the back of my head pulling me to him as our lips smashed magic filling the room as fireworks went exploding. My whole body came alive, clinging onto him for dear life with our lips glazing against each other, pure heaven at the tip of my tongue as he deepened the kiss and I swear he was sucking my soul away in the most beautiful way ever leaving me limp in his arms. It was not an ' I want to fuck you kiss' but a ' never let go kiss'. All my senses were paralysed as we kissed and kissed, our lips tangling and dancing around each other, mating, feeling all the passion that seeped through us making me see colours behind my lids, my mind floating as he took me flying across the sky.

By the time we pulled from each other we were both heavily heaving, chests going up and down frantically with his eyes on me, hand cupping my cheek. His thumb brushed on my skin as if not believing I was there, as if I was the most precious thing he had ever seen. Now how could I keep my heart at bay when he did things like that? How did I not fall when he looked at me in such a way that had the pieces of my broken heart pull to each other?

His hand went resting on my nape where he drew me closer burying me in his chest, snuggling me in him, lips on the crown of my head as I melted feeling so warm, protected and......loved.

If only.

I closed my eyes wishing this was forever, wishing we could stay at this moment forever, and wishing reality would never crush on us. My arms tightened around his waist not even meeting each other at how much muscles he packed but I liked it, I loved how he could just pick me up with such ease, loved how I would just tuck myself in him. I loved how, with him there, I felt like nothing would touch me, fucking loved it when he squeezed me in him like a thick warm blanket draped over me. If only we had met under different circumstances, if only he was truly mine to hold and to have.

I sighed hearing the harsh rain, a smile creeping in my face this suddenly my favourite weather, only when I was with him though because I could cosy up his chest never to get out.

"You need to sleep, you have work in the morning." I said suddenly, my hand brushing on his back, moving up and down wishing nothing more than to get rid of this thin material keeping me from feeling his warm silky skin.

"I don't see that happening in this suit." He said making me giggle knowing I should pull myself from him so we could all change into comfortable clothing yet I was suddenly greedy and selfish not wanting to pull away, not wanting to leave his embrace.

I shook my head snapping out of it as I pulled my head up.

"Then lets get you out of it." I said, his lips perking mine, my eyes closing with a smile spreading over my face but slipping just as fast as he simply slipped out of the bed, my legs quickly going around his waist as he walked to the bathroom as if he was Thor I swear, now this is what I was talking about, him just whisking me away as if he was King Kong in all his glory.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked burying myself even deeper in his chest, my ear just directly on his thudding heart, the sound music to my ears.

"We are taking a shower of course." He said reminding me of the good old days when I would cling on him. We walked in the bathroom, the lights switching on as we walked in, him turning, and my butt suddenly against the shiny black marble counter top right next to the sink. He stood right in between my legs feeling him press against my sex as I sat at the edge with legs wide open for him.

I bit my lower lip, a shiver going down my spine feeling myself getting damp, my mind doing me wrong suddenly sex clouding my mind, the thought of pressing harder on him haunting me as I buried my face deeper in the crook of his arm face red totally shocked at such improper thoughts.

He pulled away, my legs snapping into action so quick I had no time to even ponder over it as my crossed legs on his back, suddenly on his ass pushing that sexy ass back to me, him brought even closer than he was before totally smashing against my sex feeling her drool wanting nothing than to feel him touch us in a way no man ever had. I could not help my thoughts, feeling so corrupted yet the virus had already picked a cell and was now just spreading like wildfire leaving me burning hot with need, need for him. Fuck there is nothing I wanted more than to just feel him against me, just a little I swear.

My butt moved even closer to him off the edge of the counter not daring to pull my head to look at him. I did not want to even hear or see what he thought of me at this point, didn't care if he thought I was a desperate whore but fuck I needed him.

My hands moved up and down his back, his body tending under my touch as I moved my hips closer and closer to him until there was no more moving my legs wider for him.

A moan tore through me as I felt him, felt the rock hard dick suddenly poking at me leaving me undone, every control I had just shredding away.

He wanted me too!

I felt his strong rough hand slip underneath my pants, digging its way under my panties finding its way to my folds that were soaking wet at this point, tingling so much so just a single touch had me moan, gasping for air and gripping his shirt only to let go of it. My head shot out from it's hiding place, eyes locking with his filled with so much lust a wave of pleasure hit through my body.

His hand found my pearl, flicking it just once tearing me apart, his lips claiming mine so hungrily and flicking my pearl again over and over, his other hand under my t-shirt rubbing on my hard nipple as I drowned in him. My whole body was on fire, his hand slipping even deeper down finding my slit, my juices immediately coating his fingers as he slipped one inside me, my mind going frantic with my whole body freezing in motion, my lips on his yet not moving. His other hand went to the arch of my back, gripping tightly then tugging me up a little, his finger slipping even deeper pumping in and in, deeper and deeper as I moaned in his mouth over and over again, his name slipping out like velvet as he rocked my body against his. his finger pumped hard, my body jumping up in his arms, a shock wave leaving me gasping as he hit a spot, my eyes wide but it seemed he had found gold as he smiled taking my mouth greedily and kissing me to death. His finger pumped harder and harder, hitting the spot, unravelling me, my pussy clenching around his soaking hand and literally screaming yet he held my mouth with his, my screams muffled by his lips as he ravaged me, fucking the shit out of me my mind blowing up over and over again as he took me deeper and deeper in the pit of pleasure feeling it move in waves leaving me breath less. My hips were now moving on their own, moving faster and faster meeting his pumps as I fucked his finger. I felt it, felt it coming, a knot tied in my abdomen, my pussy tightening, the pleasure tearing through me as he kissed me harder and deeper with his fingers moving faster and harder, so fast and so hard, pumping into me and smashing so mercilessly as I came hard kissing him so hungrily and drinking him as he relentlessly pumped, my body thrashing in his hold the ecstasy too much for me, too much to explain and too good to be true.