SEITH ROSEWOOD

Seith's P.O.V

Beep....beep.....beep....

A loud sharp sound penetrated through the dark cloud that I drowned in. knowing the meaning of it I sat up as my legs swung to my white Asian rug. I rubbed my sore eyes and hit the alarm clock off my side board.

I was a light sleeper, a fly could wake me up and I slept not more than five hours. It was all I needed, I was simply too busy to be snoozing off like a five year old.

It all came with the training.

At six my childhood was stolen away from me cruelly.  I had been forced to be hard and cruel, to be the monster I was with no feelings whatsoever.

My father knew that he could die any day and made sure that when that day came I was as ready as a soldier.

It was painful and very disturbing. My fragile mind could not take so much torture but my dad pushed the limits till I broke.

At eight years I had killed a man and could fight off two well-trained men. I was smart and witty, and that made my father more and more eager to train me.

We would sleep at midnight and he would forcefully wake me up at five to start with boxing, shooting and karate lessons.

After breakfast at nine which would usually be a slice of toast and orange juice we would do mind training until my tutor would come at eleven.

My dad would always take me to his dirty dealings and at eleven years he had forced me to rape a minor which was trafficked from Asia.
I had hated it, hated him and myself but as life went on I got used to it.

This was my life, I was not a normal kid and I lived with it till this day.

I picked my phone which blinked 05:00.

No messages or missed calls. I placed it right back as I pulled my sweatpants and sneakers then went to my gym on the third floor of my bloody mansion.

Getting there I got on the treadmill and set it then jogged till I was running so fast I could barely breathe.  I could feel a pull in my muscles and this heat and pain but I loved it so I went on and on until the clock on the wall struck seven sharp.

Taking a towel, I wiped the sweat off my face and made my way to my glass shower. The water was as cold as ice, I never used hot or warm water ever since I was eight it had just been cold water.

After the much needed shower I applied my cream then made my way to my walk in closet and took out a dark blue designer suit then walked into the shoe walk in closet where only my shoes were located.

Next was my shirt then tie closet. After getting dressed I walked out of my room to the elevator which took me to the first floor where the living room, kitchen and public pool were located. It had reflective mirrors all around with two cameras at the front corners.

Maids moved up and down, all looking down when I passed in their black and white uniforms.

Respect!

At the door stood two of my strong guards as the others were located outside and all around the house.

The smell of beacon and toast lingered in the air making it known that my breakfast was in place.

I sat at the large, glossy wooden table and placed a white napkin on my shirt and dug in. I took a huge gulp of the raw eggs that were beaten in a glass, enjoying the nasty taste in my mouth.

At a tender age, I had been forced to enjoy things that other people resented like pain, the feeling of hatred, death, dispare and danger.

A smile crept on my face as I remembered my own mother telling me that I was worse than my own father,  that I was filled with hatred and at that age I was just twelve.

I craved to draw blood, to fight and win, to hear someone scream in pain. I craved that so bad, it was just addictive.

Being done with breakfast I made my way to the already running car with the opened door just waiting for me.

Majestically I slid in the back seat as I pulled out my phone and went through the calendar.

Today I had a meeting with Mr Santino at nine then one with the board of "Himiltons Metals" which was a steel and iron company I had forcefully taken over in South Africa. Another meeting at twelve then a lunch with Mrs Bearing who was CEO of a company I wanted to destroy then take over. I was free at three but I was sure that something would come up.

At eight I had a charity ball to attend, alone.

Thanks to that fuck'n whore, I had found myself with no date as I was still finding another escort agency.

The car pulled over and my door was opened as the tall large glass building with the label 'Rosewood' at the top came to view.

Gosh, it was breathing taking and it was all mine.

Let the fun begin, I thought as I made my way inside my building!
__________________________________________
I had had enough of these grown man's pathetic cries. Looking at my wrist watch I decided to end this.

"Gentlemen, I have bought the whole company and all the shares so there is nothing else really to say except for you to crawl back to your slumps." With that I stood up, straightening my suit and made my way out leaving, these old men with their mouths wide opened.

It was ten minutes to twelve and I had another meeting in ten minutes so I didn't mean to be rude, oohh but I did. I loved it when I crushed other people.

Gosh, life was amazing.

All twenty board members of Himilton's metals had flew in from South Africa to try to change my mind not knowing that I didn't care if they lost all of their money, hell I didn't care if they died today or what.

I marched down the empty hallway with my second PA rushing behind me with files I needed for my meeting at twelve. I took the elevator and watched as the door closed in front of Pearl.

I hated sharing lifts thus she took the stairs. For safety precautions I never shared lifts. If anyone was in, they would get out and take the stairs since this was my building and my lift.

Getting out in the ground floor I walked to the car and got in the back seat. After five minutes I stepped out of the range rover and walked in the most expensive restaurant in New York as Pearl got off a cab and ran behind me.

No one rode in my car besides me.

Well I was very possessive and selfish.

The restaurant buzzed with people, all looking elegant and exquisite.  Only the top class people ate here and I was almost at the top of that list, well besides the president and all those other important people.

A blonde woman, five feet tall with black simple eyes, stood wearing a black and white designer suit. I walked to her and she became alert at the sight if me.

"Mr Rosewood," she greeted as she led the way to my table where an old grey haired yet very strong woman sat sipping a cup of coffee. 

I walked to her side and kissed her cheek then took a seat.

"Mrs Bearing how nice to see you, you look stunning as always." I said as I watched her blush.

"You are such a flirt Rosewood," she giggled, showing her sparkling white teeth.

Pearl sat beside me looking like a goose. We ordered lunch and ate as we discussed business with Pearl taking notes and giving me all the files I needed.

"So you see that with the fifty percent of your stock destroyed your company will sink, looking at your sales here," I said handing her a file "and mine here" I handed her another " a merger between the firms would be the best thing to do for the two companies." I said looking at the old lady as she scanned through the papers.

"Well Seith I know what you are doing and I will not sell or merge my company to yours, hell would freeze over. I know how you destroy people's companies and then take them over but not with me boy, not with me!" She said angrily

I found myself smirking.

Oohh we will see old lady, I will so enjoy ruining you, I thought to myself.

Pearl was frozen like a piece of chawed meat next to me as she watched the drama unfold.

I placed my napkin on the table, gently stood up and left, leaving the lady to contemplate on what she got herself into.

The streets of New York were busy as always and I hated it. I loved my peace and quiet, I could think clearly in places like that.

At six sharp I entered the house and rushed upstairs to get ready for the ball. Took a shower then put on my black tux. At half seven I was on my way and was just fuming at that I didn't have a date.

Remembering something I picked up my phone and dialled a number.

"I want an update!" I shot through the phone as my monitor picked up.

"She left the house a day ago wearing a baggy sweater, leggings and never came back." My spy answered.

"Hack into the city's cameras and find out what she is up to so we can eliminate her if she becomes a problem." I said bluntly.

"Yes boss,"

I dropped and placed my phone in my front pocket.

She had been one hell of a sweet thing and watching her suffer afterwards was just acing on the cake. I liked my women screaming and crying, there was just something that did it for me, seeing them ripped apart underneath me. It was addictive and she had put up a fight which had my groan itching with the need to have her no matter what.

The car came to a halt in front of a mansion and the door opened as I gracefully slid out and made my way as my bodyguards surrounded me.

The night was cool and dark. I could hear laughter and chatter from inside.

Making my way through the door, I graced them with my presence. Music beamed in the air that carried people's laughter and chatter around.

A large chandelier lit the place up from the painted ceiling of the humongous ballroom. It's plain walls well highlighted by expensive paintings which were important and treasure. White round tables were all over with name tags on them.  An old couple approached me as I got my play together and smiled from ear to ear.

"Rosewood, how nice to see you." The grey haired man with blue eyes shook my offered hand as he smiled next to his beautiful wife Hannah.

"Same here Senator, it has been a while." I replied laughing.

"Hannah, you look stunning as always, if you weren't happily married I'd snatch you myself," I said placing a kiss on her wrinkled hand.

She blushed and hit me on my side arm. "Come on Seith, I am twice your age" she said giggling like a five year old.

"Really, I couldn't tell, " I said as I smiled and made my way to the president who had his security all around him.

"Seith!" He shot up seeing me approaching. We had met a few years back before he was even the president of the United States and I had helped to fund his campaign when he was running to be president.

"Mr President," we shook hands.

"Today you are on your own, where is the first lady?" I honestly asked. Those two never separated.

"We are having some problems, we need to catch up old friend," he said patting my shoulder.

The night went on as the ball continued full force. I danced with some ladies and spent six million donating to three different children's cancer foundations. I hated these things but it was where you were recognised by the important people.

At ten I had had enough and said goodbye to the senator as the president had left after donating two hundred thousand hours ago.

Getting into my house I went straight to my study and poured myself some whiskey as I buried myself in more and more work until the clock struck three when I decided to call it a day.