GAMES

"How is it that we learned this together but you are completely whopping my ass!" He literally screamed, my eyes trailing to him the laugh filling the room, his face as if he was constipated, drumming on the controls.

"Maybe it's because your mind is slow Mr Rosewood." I said, mocking him, kicking his ass in the fight, beating his man down to a pulp. The speakers were connected to the TV, the sound of the game shaking the walls as if we were in a cinema.

"It doesn't matter, I can whop your ass in real life," He said trying to console himself.

"Are you sure? Such a sore loser." I said to him laughing my ass out.

"Want to try me?" He asked as I quickly threw the control down, standing from in between his legs where I sat, the blanket thrown away.

"Come on Mr Sore loser." I said surely knowing that picking a fight with a mafia king was not a good idea but hell I would never pass an opportunity to openly kick his ass.

He jumped up, the game paused. I had to stifle a laugh, I had made him wear my black and pink fluffy socks because his were just too thin doing nothing to warm his feet and he had made me wear his large university grey sweater- it was so warm.

I pulled up the sleeves only for them to come down, I held my hands up as if we were in wrestling as he laughed, doing the same before we went head to head on each other's shoulders, pushing and pushing. I burst out laughing, this was just too crazy even for us. I pushed him back, well he obviously let me then he pushed me back, we went on and on until I could not anymore. My arms were sore and I was dying with laughter, barely even able to hold myself up.

"Okay, Okay. I give up." I said in between laughs, pulling away from him wiping my tears.

"Told you," He shot back, a smirk on his face.

"Shut up!" My feet led me to the kitchen, plugging the kettle, the sound immediately filling the room as I took out two cups placing them on the counter pouring all I needed and filling the cups with water picking them up and heading back to the couch where I placed them on the coffee table.

I turned to him, seeing him waiting for me with the blankets in his hands. My heart could not help but flutter as I slipped in between his legs, blankets falling on me as he tucked us in, his hand immediately going around my waist and pulling me to his chest, a shiver running all over my body.

This so far had been one of my best days ever. We had ate our breakfast, talking, the conversation so good that it had me spitting most of my food, laughing so hard. I shook my head just thinking about it, biting my lower lip. After that we had sex and more sex, death by sex I tell you.

We had walked to the shower, him bathing me, my body covered in foam before he literally ate me- a snack he said. Lord, it was so good. I would take this little moments to treasure till the end of my time.

After bathing me he had carried me to the room literally picking out my clothes and dressing me which is why I was literally a walking wardrobe. After washing the dishes we had bought games online, I mean lots of games, watching a movie while waiting for them along with our greasy take aways.

Life was good guys.

Originally we had had a blanket each, sitting next to each other and literally shivering, damn it was cold, the rain still pouring heavily. I had turned staring at him to find him staring right at me and as if reading my mind he had just removed his blanket scooping me up and placing me right between his legs pulling me to him and I never shivered again, I mean why would I when his body was like my personal heater.

"Hot chocolate," I said holding his cup to him.

"What is that?" He asked making a weird face.

"Sounds girly." He said back as I hit him on the leg.

"That is sexist!"

He laughed, taking a sip.

"If my men saw me drinking this I would lose all my business." He said laughter making his chest rumble as I joined him.

"Stop it, my tummy hurts already." I shot back honestly.

I had laughed so much today I swear I would be having abs soon.

"You suck at fighting, let's try car racing." I shot up, quickly changing the game then coming back as he placed his cup down taking his controls.

We read the instructions on how to play and what to do, when and soon the sound of racing cars all that was being heard, my whole body literally bending with my hands as my car took a sharp corner.

"Is your whole body now magically controlling the car?"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed, taking another sharp corner with my heart drumming, if I just move a little bit faster I will catch him. My hands were shaking and drumming on the buttons, hard. He would not win this! Over my dead body. Who knew games were so fun, I think I am addicted now.

I caught up to his red flaming car, just behind him trying to pass him but he blocked the way moving around the line blocking me.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY GRANDMA!" I shot out already feeling the beads of sweat collected on my forehead, blankets long fallen, this was life and death and he would not win.

Angry, I hit the back of his car over and over again.

"Such an aggressive driver."

"SHIT!" I screamed, the controls thrown on the floor furiously, the game over, heaving hard.

I turned to him pointing my finger.

"You cheated."

"Drink some hot chocolate."  He pushed the cup to my fuming face, taking it, my eyes not moving from him as I took a sip my body just melting as it slid past my tongue down my throat, turning away from him I sighed in bliss gulping it down leaving it half way through.

"Thanks," I said feeling a bit of foam on my upper lip quickly licking it away.

"I think I like this hot chocolate now, will make it for you every time you get mad at me." He said as I giggling.

"Enough games." He said, his hands going around my waist only for him to scoop me up and throw me over his shoulder as I squirmed yet not objecting, my head bouncing front and back as he walked. I watched the tiled, black, shinny floor as he entered the bedroom closing the door behind him only for him to place me in the bed.

I rolled on it to my side, quickly sliding in the blankets, the room a bit nippy and dark with the only light coming from the closet where he was changing into his sleep wear.

"No bathing Mr Rosewood." I said taunting him.

"I did not even leave the house, definitely not dirty." He said making me laugh as I slipped out of the blankets rushing to the closet, picking out my own sleep wear which was silky shorts and a spaghetti strapped silky top while he only wore a pair of cotton pants just hanging on his waist, his abs out for display. His body was something that could be describe as art, just wanted to just look at it all day, running my hands over his silky skin.

Taking a deep breath I turned, walking out, the lights turning off leaving the room dark with him having slipped inside the bed as I did the same. His hands immediately grabbed on my waist, my chest colliding with his, naturally just melting in his arms, fitting like a glove, nestling in him with a sigh escaping my lips feeling so content with my life at this moment. He made me feel so protected, made me feel so safe as if nothing could touch me. He made me feel like a queen, as if he was mine and nothing could take him away from me. He made me feel like I had a home in him but that was a lie. That was the brutal lie, for someone who had wanted to belong so much it tore me apart as I held on to him and he holding on to me as if he never wanted to let go.

I could not stop my mind as it went off drifting to how many girls he held like this, how many girls did he make them feel like they were the one? My heart ached, as if it was breaking just wishing I could at least just have my husband love me but I guess life did not work that way. It felt like the world was against me, I just could not take it anymore.

Losing my parents the way I did was something that just tore me apart. One second you are so excited, happy with your friends, about to get your certificate feeling like the luckiest person on earth then the next second your whole world collapses, with just one single call you have lost everything.

I held on tighter feeling the tears shimmer in my eyes trying so hard to hold them back. His hands tightened around my body as it shook, cursing myself for crying and ruining the night, cursing myself for being so emotional- always crying.

His lips were at the crown of my head, kissing my skin over and over again, his touch was a source of comfort, the tears just pouring down falling on his warm skin. His hands were quick to scoop my whole body to lay on top of him as he held on tightly, my head and palms on his chest as I cried and cried hating myself for it but crying none the less.

All I wanted was just one person, just one person who would love me and care for me. Just one person and even that seemed to be too much to ask.