MY LOVE, MY LIFE, MY HOME

We placed all the steaming food on the table, the three guys walking in from wherever they were hiding. I watched as all the women walked off to their men, hugging and whispering or kissing their men as I smiled thinking of how lucky we were. A pair of arms circles around my waist, my heart melting away, his fresh scent hitting my nostrils making me sigh as his head found its way into the crook of my neck and placing a kiss there, my eyes closing feeling as my body came awake responding to him, loving how I felt in his arms.

"Hi," I said lazily, my eyes flickering open, my body burning with my heart swelling as if it would explode.

"Hi, you look so beautiful." He said making me blush and giggle, brushing my hand on his arm.  I did not know what to say or do just melting against him. What could I say after that, the man leaving me undone wondering how lucky I was to have such a loving man to call my own. How lucky I was for him to change so much for me. How lucky I was to have such an amazing family.

"Is grams asleep?" He asked, his hands brushing on my stomach it feeling so nice yet having my heart drum it seeming weird.

"Yes, she took her medication and ate around five then went to bed early. She is really getting strong. So happy I get to spend so much time with her." I said getting another kiss on my neck from him, feeling so loved and so warm.

"Lord I love you." He said, so raw, my body going wild wanting nothing more than to rip his clothes right here right now and show him how grateful and happy I was.

"I love you too." I said, holding tighter on his arm as he squeezed around my belly warmth spreading all around me, beaming in happiness. How could life be so good?

He pulled away, giving one last kiss and last brush on my stomach before pulling out a chair for me, blushing like crazy as I took a seat him pushing the chair in. I dared look up, my heart drumming making me feel like a teenager, biting my lip. The conversation had picked up around the table yet as I looked about all the girls stared at me as we all screamed internally, smiling so hard our lips would fall out I swear. I giggled as they all joined in, the men left staring at us weirdly making us laugh even harder.

"Girls," It was Brandon shaking his head. I rolled my eyes, taking a deep breath, feeling Seith's hand slip into mine.

"Hi everyone." It was Seith capturing everyone's attention, mine included, my heart drumming.

"My wife and I," He said turning to look at me as I blushed, smiling at him.

"We called you all hear because I never introduced her properly which I am sorry for. I want all of you to please meet my lovely wife Melissa Likhwalethu Rosewood." He said, all eyes falling on me, smiles everywhere as I did a little wave not sure what else to do the whole table laughing with me included.

"Welcome to our home guys." He finally said sitting down, his hand grabbing mine again.

"Nice to meet you Melissa. Thank you for taking this one. He is definitely a lucky man." Joshua said with his British accent all of them nodding and raising their glasses.

It was magical, looking around the table with nothing but love and happiness filling the air. The soft music played adding to the chilled joyful vibe.

"Okay guys can we eat now, I am starving." Brandon said as we all laughed at his blurt.

"Yes please, I saw her doing that flip thing with the pan, the pasta just slipping up in the sauce and I went hungry all the way." Ian said, more laughter filling the room.

"It is not our fault your fiancé can't cook to save her life." It was Seith shooting out as we all laughed along with Sage who laughed harder.

"Remember when Sage tried helping with the barbecue in Brazil. Oohh she nearly killed us." We all burst out laughing.

"What did she do?" I asked wanting to hear about this as everyone dished up and eating, washing down the mouth-watering food with damn good wine.

"I don't know who put her in charge of the fire. She put some logs to help with the flavouring, some coal then she just poured fire fluid. She poured the whole bottle lighting the grill only for it to burst. It is a miracle Joshua was near to pull her away as it burst. I don't even know why it is so funny." Khloé said in tears as we all laughed looking over to Sage finding her pouting trying so hard to hold back her laugh but failing.

"Let my Sage be, now Melissa what happened to your hair?" Ian asked as I laughed hard shaking my head.

"I don't know what I thought, just shaved it all away." I said in between laughs as they shook their heads laughing.

"I have never seen so many corners in one head." Bethany pointed out as we burst out laughing hard.

"Hey, easy." I stressed wiping away my tears.

The food went quick with dishes wiped out. I stood up taking the casserole dishes away.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Brandon asked as I looked at him raising a brow.

"I am still going to go for round two, just waiting for my stomach to settle." He said as I giggled, placing the dish down as I sat back pouring more wine for myself. The night went on, filled with laughter on laughter, now leaning on Seith's shoulder the hours ticked away it being one of my favourite nights in my life, happy, as Seith placed a kiss on my forehead sending warmth all over my body.

"Let's move outside guys." Khloé said, all of us pushing back as we stood up walking from the living room, Seith holding me under his wing where I never wanted to leave feeling so warm. My dress went flying all around as I stepped outside where there were a couple of cushioned outdoor chairs and couches with a pit in between, the pool and Jacuzzi just a few feet away, it looking so magical with the lights reflecting on the water. I sat on the couch laying on Seith's chest, staring up at the stars which shone so bright, the moon bright and full it truly a magical night with nothing to make it better.

Seith shifted, slipping from under me, my eyes falling on him as he stood up clearing his voice seeming so nervous. I sat up, staring at him perplexed on what the hell was happening, my eyes shifting seeing grandma walk out with her walking stick, quick to stand up.

It was late, why was she up? Couldn't she sleep? I rushed to her side.

"Hi grandma, couldn't sleep?" I asked as she smiled, helping her walk to the nearby chair.

"Yeah, excitement had me toss and turn." She said leaving me more confused than before. After making sure she sat all right I looked at Seith who just gave me a ' I don't know look'.

"Hi Grammy," one by one they all went hugging and greeting her as she laughed scolding all of them for not visiting her. Finally someone else was getting her wrath. I giggled watching her ask for great grand-children, all of them flushing as I shook my head. All grandparents thought of were grandkids.

We talked for a few minutes Seith nowhere to be seen all of a sudden with all the guys suddenly having left. Everything happening was just suspicious making me stare at the girls, we talking through our eyes. They shook their heads, raising their hands as I sat back deciding to wait and see. I sat there smiling as the conversation flowed grandma laughing at something Sage said, my heart fluttering as I also laughed wishing for this night to never end.

The three man came back, taking seats next to their better halves, Seith walking in last looking so pale as if he would faint. His eyes fell on me as mine, my hands sweaty watching him as he walked closer wondering what was wrong, literally freaking out.

"Melissa Likhwalethu Dlamini, there is no one like you."

I shifted in my seat, my heart literally having a stroke, my eyes wide not believing what was in front of me, my eyes already tearing up.

"You are so beautiful, you are so kind and sweet. Lord knows your laugh kills me and that smile. I think about that smile all day long, anxious and just dreaming of getting back to you. You are my life. You have given me a home, a life and a reason to fight. I don't know how and when but I fell so deep I can never get out."

No

No

No

I shook my head, my tears flowing down not believing this, jumping up as he knelt down on one knee literally shaking while crying and laughing at the same time. I wanted to shout, I wanted scream.

"I will never steal this moment from you my love. I kneel before you to ask and plead with my all if you may please make me a man and marry me." He said, opening a red velvet box, the ring sparkling out with the largest rock I had ever seen, tearing up. My hands were already stretching to grab it myself but held myself back drawing away, more and more tears pouring out.

My heart drummed so hard I thought it would explode with my face burning, my mind not even getting this, too shocked. Never thought I could have this, never thought I would be so happy as I jumped in front of him, my words stuck in my throat nodding vigorously.

"Yes baby,"

"I will marry the hell out of you!" I screamed, more tears flooding out as he took the ring, slipping it around my finger it fitting like a glove, the large diamond sparkling with my finger heavy yet I loved it.

His arms caught me as I jumped, laughing and crying out, lips meeting his, kissing him as if my life depended on it never having been so happy.

"I love you." I shot out, more tears streaming down my face, holding on tight so happy.

So complete.

"I love you too love. You are my life." He said holding on tight, swiftly spinning me in the air feeling like princess with him being my prince.

My love, my life and my home.