I am in love(Re-published)

Hai dear readers...This is my first novel and I am not a master in English.. So please forgive me if u find any grammatical mistakes...

*******

"Kiss me close your eyes and miss me..." My phone started ringing and I heavily opened my eyes and picked the call without looking the caller ID...

Hello!I said with a low voice and reply came in a very familiar voice..

Good morning Manu!! Riya screamed from the other side.Good morning Riya, how may times should I tell you to control your  voice, you will definitely make me deaf with your screams I complained still rolling on my bed.

Oh common Manu now stop your complains and go get ready for office she said.

May I know why my friend is too excited to see me I asked sarcastically.

You will know once you come to office,now get ready soon sleepy head she hang up the call by stressing the last words.

I dragged myself from bed and started walking towards the bathroom..I took shower and dressed into blue jeans and pink knee length top

I entered into kitchen and started preparing my breakfast..
After sometime I get to hear music from balcony..A middle aged lady next to my flat teaching music classes to the children in our apartment..I really loved to hear music it makes me feel pleasant..

I finished my breakfast by reading newspaper..then I noticed that the time is 8:00am..I quickly grabbed my bag,Mobile and locked my apartment..

I reached downstairs and started my scooty which I parked in the parking lot of my apartment.It takes 30:00 min to reach my office without any traffic.

I don't know what's wrong with Riya,today she is too excited to meet me in the office.Did she want to talk with me anything important I started exploring my brain to find out various reasons.

May be today she want to do shopping  with my card I ended up with this stupid reason and entered into my office.

Riya greated me with her warm smile and dragged me into the office canteen.I seated on one of the empty tables.I am waiting to listen to her words but she sat there without uttering a single word.

After few minutes I got irritated and decided to break the silence.What happened Riya I asked placing my hand on her and our eyes met.

I can sense her tension and sweat drops formed on her forehead I never saw her so tensed and it's made me worry.

Riya first drink this water I said handing her the water glass.Now tell me what's bothering you I asked taking her hand into mine.

Manu you are the one with whom I will share everything and today I want to tell you something which is very important in life she said with quivered voice.

First stop panicking and tell me what ever you want to say I said assuring her.

Yes I will tell you but first promise me you will not get furious after listening to me she mumbled placing my hand of her and I blinked my eyes like I promise you.

I know she is going to say something which I don't like to listen but what should I do she is my friend so I made my mind to get ready for the news she is going to burst out.

Manu I am in Love she wishpered making my world stop for a while.How is it possible? Who is that guy? Why didn't she tell me before committing in a relationship?many questions pooped in my brain making me frustrated.

To be continued...
************
Hey how is the first chapter.Hope u all liked it....

I know its very small chapter but after few chapters u may get little long chapter...

Plz vote if u like reading & your comments are very valuable for
me to improve my writing skills..so plz comment..