Leave this house

I need to talk to Riya.She is the only one who helps me and who understands me more than anyone else.I picked my phone and dailed her number but she didn't lifted my call then I remembered that she went to attend a marriage in her relatives house.May be she is enjoying there and didn't noticed my call.

Now I don't know with whom I have to share my feelings.I don't want to disturb Teju because she is busy in her semester preparation. Almost tears reached the end point of my eyes but I stooped them when mom entered my room and took me to the living room where all are waiting for me.

I entered the living room, I saw four new faces sitting on the couch.A middle aged couple and two youngsters then I noticed pandit ji too.

Mom said that they only came to see me but here the situation is very different.Dad started introducing me to them. He pointed towards the couple and said these are your father and mother in-law.By this I totally understood dad's intention .I glared at dad but he signed me to take blessings from them.I touched their foot and they blessed me.

Then dad pointed towards a boy and said he is Rahul.He wore a black jeans and blue shirt.I gave him a fake smile and he too smiled.His black eyes staring every where in the room except me.

After sitting their calmly for 10 min dad suddenly asked me to show Rahul my room.I know there is no option to me but to do what dad said I stood from the sofa and started walking and Rahul followed me.

His presence making me feel very nervous.I took him to the balcony because I don't want a stranger to see my room.I don't know what to talk and how to start the conversation. He too didn't utter a single word.

We stood there in silence for 15min then I heard mom calling me and we moved to the living room.I again seated next to mom.Dad and uncle( Rahul's dad)discussed for sometime and asked pandit ji to fix a date for engagement and marriage. Dad even didn't asked me about my decision.

Pandit ji fixed a date and everyone faces filled with happiness except me.After Few minutes they all left to their house and I walked into my room with un-expressible feeling in my mind and locked the door.

I threw myself on bed and hugged a pillow very tightly.I don't know why things always messed in my life.Dad never care about my feelings but this time it hurts me more and more.It's my life, my dreams and marriage its totally related to my heart.How could he take his own decisions about my life.

Tears continuously flowing out of my eyes.I again dialed Riya's number but again she didn't lifted my call.I really need her presence right now.I don't know how to control my pain.I heard someone knocking the door I wiped my tears and opened the door.

I saw mom standing in front of my room I moved a side to allow her inside.Are you crying manu she said with a worried voice.

No mom no.I am very Happy, even I am laughing for what my parents did for me I said in an irritated voice.

Manu just listen to me,Rahul is really a very nice guy and I am sure you will definitely happy with him.she said but I ignored her and turned my face in opposite direction. Manu listen to me beta she is trying to convince me.

Why are you pampering her sudha.No need to do so.whether she like or not this marriage is going to happen,dad shouted by entering into my room.

I jumped in fear,later I gathered all my courage and started saying,How could you do this for me Dad.It's my life I have my own dreams and goals.First I want to settle in my life.I don't want to marry right now.I said between my sobs.

Okay manu you don't need to marry him.Do what ever you want and go where ever you wish but its impossible to do all those things as my daughter so before that you have to do one thing.Leave this house and forget you have a family.

Krishna,mom interrupted him.No more arguments on this matter Sudha.Our two companies future depend on this marriage.So now It's up to manu to decide what to do, Dad said in a cold voice and left from my room and mom followed him.

I again collapsed on my bed.Why dad why are you doing this to me?What should I do know. Whether I have to live my family to pursue my dreams or sacrifice my dreams to make my family happy.I am totally confused and deeply hurted.

"Leave this house and forget you have a family" dad's words echo's in my ears. Tears continuously flowing out of my eyes.

********

Manu,are you okay some one patted my shoulder and I came out of my past.Its Riya who is sleeping next to me.she is looking into my eyes with a worried expression.

I hugged her tightly."Missing your parents?" she asked.I didn't respond anything. Please don't cry manu I am there for you always. She cupped my face and wieped my tears.

Yes, now she is the only one I have.She is the only one who cares for me,loves me and always thinks about me and my happiness.

Riya asked me to promise her that I never think about my past.I placed my hand on her and smiled. But she didn't know that it's impossible to me to do so.

***********

Hey buddies.

Very fast update for you all.

What are you guys thinking.Did manu left her family to pursue her dreams if not why she is living alone??

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love
Kranthi....