With Every Beat Of My Heart

Janu's POV:

I never find selecting a dress this much difficult.After 10 days I am going to see him,my love Rohan.

Yes,Rohan proposed to me before he left to London.I will  never forgot that moments. Those are the most memorable moments of my life.

One day,when I reached home there is no one in my house,every thing seems dark ,all the lights are switched off.I carefully started walking and reached to my room.

When I opened the door,I was mesmerized by the scene in front of me,my room is fully decorated with roses,balloons and candles.

And when I turned my face to my left I saw candles arranged  in the form and love symbol and there written I love you above the symbol.

I don't know what's going on but suddenly I heard a sweet voice spelling my name and turned back  there I saw Rohan.

He walked near to me and kneel down in front of me, I was watching his every gesture with surprised eyes and confused mind.

Janu,I don't know what I am to you either a friend or an enemy but to me you are my world.

I fight with you,tease you because I can do those things only with you.
You know Janu,in my childhood I don't know what is love,but after knowing what is love,you are the only girl I know and I love.

I know you never thought me as your love,I know you are not ready to get into a new relationship after what you have experienced,but Janu i must tell you one thing.

I love you,and I will love you more and more each day with every beat of my heart....will you give me the honor of becoming your husband,he asked taking my hand into his hand and his eyes boring in to my black ones.

Happy tears started rolling out of my eyes,I kneel down and hugged him with all my heart.That moment I felt like he is the only person who make me smile every day.

Congrats Bhai,I heard Manu's scream  followed by my family,mom and dad are very happy for both of us.

And Jai bhai and Arjun bhai started giving their sweet  warnings to Rohan to take care of me.Riya bhabhi hugged me and congratulated me and she told me that Rohan first told this matter to my mom and dad.

After they accepted he decided to propose me and my brothers,Manu and bhabhi helped him to confess his love.

The next day My brothers and Rohan left to London to attend a business meeting.Today they all are arriving to Mumbai.

I missed Rohan very badly,so I decided to receive them and now I am confused to select a dress.

At last I selected a dress and started readying to meet my love after a long gap.

Manu's POV:

Penny of your thoughts Manu,here I am talking continuously but you just lost in your thoughts Rekha started yelling at me.

Yes she is talking about something but my mind didn't able to concentrate on her words.

I will catch you later Rekha,now I am not feeling well I said and left from her cabin.

I sat in my cabin and started checking my,why am I feeling like this,Is Arjun influencing me.

No no...He left to London 10 days back but every day,every minute I am thinking about him,I feel like I miss him.

Am I really missing him? No manu you don't...my mind said.

Yes your are missing him,my heart said...

No manu...Yes..my heart and mind started fighting...

My phone beeped and I came back into this world, it's a message from Arjun.

"Just reached to home, meet you in the evening..."

Okay,take rest, I replied to his  message,and started doing my work to avoid his thoughts from my mind.

In the evening,I went to Adzi's mansion and Riya welcomed me with a sweet smile and we hugged each other.

Come,sit here she made me sit on the couch and started applying make up to her face.

Bhai,Arjun and Jai succeed in their project and today they arranged a business party for all the business delicates.

So every one is getting ready for the party. I myself dressed into a pink colour, simple long frock and paired it with matching ear rings.

After Riya,finished her make up we both entered in to the huge garden of Adzi mansion where the party is taking place.

There I saw bhai talking with Janu,I am very happy for them and Bhai he is the correct person to Janu.

Suddenly someone patted my shoulder and I turned back,there I saw Arjun standing with his breath taking smile.

Hai,firebrand he wished me  and i wished him back.we started talking to each other.Riya, Jai,bhai and Janu joined with us, we all started making fun.

So, Did you guys enjoyed these days without us Bhai asked.

Of course,we enjoyed very well Janu said with a wink.

Really, bhai asked in a sad tone and we all started laughing.

But I miss you Manu,I mean I miss you all Arjun said staring into my eyes.

He missed me?of course Jai and Bhai missed their partners but why Arjun missed me,I am not his Love,even not his close friend,then why he missed me and I missed him?

Again back to your dream land, come back to this world firebrand Arjun said snapping his fingers in front of my eyes and I joined in their talks.

Later, Jai's dad announced that Janu is getting married to Bhai and the journalists asked few questions about this sudden announcement,some silly and some questions related to business and  Bhai and Adzi family answered to them.

Everyone is enjoying the party and I too enjoying it because of my friends. Suddenly a familiar face caught my attention.

Is it he or I dreaming? I again keenly observed him.

Yes no doubt it is him..

I felt like someone pounding my heart, my legs started shivering  and my throat dried in tension.

What is he doing here?why is he again came in front of my eyes?

Oh god what are you trying to do.Are you planned to play a new game with me.

No god..no,please don't hurt me again,I am not so strong to take any more pain.

Tears started rolling from my eyes and I started walking from there no running to avoid him,but suddenly someone pulled me aside and my heart stopped beating after seeing that person.

***********

Hey buddies, I am back with a new update...

Now tell me how is this chapter??

Who is that guy Manu talking about??Is that guy effect Arjun's love story??
Stay tuned to know...

Do vote and comment...

Love
Kranthi....