I again saw my Angel

Hey guys here is the next update for you all...

**********
I wake up by hearing the alarm. I saw Riya sleeping peacefully. I quickly shut down the alarm before it can disturb her deep sleep.

I am sure she is worried a lot after the last night incident.I walked into the washroom.After taking a hot shower I refreshed from all my unnecessary thoughts.

When I came out of the washroom I saw Riya who is busy on a call. I think it's Jai who called her this early morning.

She noticed me and gave me a warm smile.I smiled back and walked out of the room to help aunty in making breakfast.

Good morning aunty I said with a smile.

Good morning Manu.Where is your friend,is she still sleeping?Aunty asked me with mouth full of smile.

No aunty she is very busy on a call I said with a wink on my face and suddenly someone hitted me on my head.I turned back and saw Riya glaring at me.

Am I wrong?I said with a smirk and she started hitting me again. Riya it hurts, I screamed in pain and she stopped hitting me and smiled.

Go and fresh up Riya I will make breakfast for us aunty said and Riya walked into her room.

I will help you aunty,I said and she asked me cut the vegetables to prepare Curry for Roti's.After cutting vegetables I arranged the dining table.We all gathered on the dining table and started eating by random talks.

After having yummy breakfast prepared by aunty, I left to office by bidding bye to Riya.

I reached to my office.I am sure that my Hitler Boss will kill me for the late submission of the project file.

I nervously entered into his cabin and he yelled at me more than I expected.I don't like it.He spoiled my mood.

My day went so bad.My sadist boss asked me to submit all the project files on this day itself.It's really disgusting. I tired a lot and started from office to my apartment.

On the way it started raining. I really love rain.I parked my scooty a side and started drenching in rain.All my worries,tiredness I feeled a minute before vanished when I started drenching in rain.Suddenly I felt someones gaze on me.I looked around my surroundings but found no one.Chucking my thoughts I started my scooty and drove to my apartment.

I reached my flat and noticed three red rose bouquets in front of the door.
I am staying in Riya's house for last three days.So, here the bouquets are waiting for me.I smiled and picked that bouquets into my hands.I entered into my flat and seated on the couch.Looking those beautiful roses I again started thinking about the person who is sending me these roses. I again failed to find out the answer about the mystery guy.

Mystery Guy POV:

Today my day went very worst.No one can do their work properly in my absence.I asked Anvar( my assistant) to look after the project work which is very important for our company. But he failed and all the things messed up. I yelled on my staff and they said that they tried to complete the work.I am very irritated for their neglegence.After putting all my efforts I completed the work and started to my home.

When I am going back to home it started raining. I stopped my car when I noticed my princess drenching in rain.She is enjoying the rain with a intoxicated smile on her face but I always notice a pain in her little glittering eyes.Why I am always feeling that she is deeply hurted.Is she really have an untold story.I don't know so.

By watching her,all the tension and stress that surrounded me till morning flew away and a broad smile spread on my lips.When I am busy in watching my angle, she suddenly turned back and started checking her surroundings.I think my keen gaze touched her body.I quickly started my car and drove to home.

I reached home but my thoughts running around my princess.The day for the first time I saw her flashed in front of my eyes.

One day I received a call that one of my friends met with an accident.I reached the hospital and while I am enquiring the receptionist about the room number where my friend is treating.Suddenly I heard a loud voice of a girl.

I turned back and saw a girl shouting on the hospital staff😈.She wore a yellow chudidhar with long soft hair, rosy lips and glittering eyes.

After listening to her argument for some time I came to know that the hospital staff refused to admit a suicide case and she is auguring with them for refusing to save a life.

I don't believe in love at first sight, till that moment but now I deeply fallen for her.Her beautiful eyes,her anxiety to safe a life made me fall for her.

But I don't think she will accept me if I propose her directly so I decided to create an interest in her, on me so I asked anvar(my assistant)to collect all the details about her.

After knowing her address I started sending my favorite red roses to her.I think she will love the roses and also the person who is sending those roses.

Today I again saw my angle drenching in rain.Every time I saw her my feeling on her increases and my mind forces me to tell her those three magical words.But I am waiting for the correct time to tell her those three magical words and I think that day will come soon.

************
How is this chapter??

What are you people thinking about the mystery guy. Did you guess who is he??

Love
Kranthi.