Dear Diary!!!!

Arjun's POV:

No don't open it my brain shouted but sometimes it's better to follow our heart,so I decided to read my girl's dairy.

I opened it with mixed feelings, whether it is right or wrong I want to know about my princess, her pain,her past everything and it's the best way to know about her.

I took a deep breath and started reading her dairy,no no her feelings.

Dear Diary,

After so many failed attempts to stop my marriage,I was tied in a matrimonial bond.

From this moment I am Mrs. Manasa Rahul Arora,the thought itself hurting me from inside.

I never thought that I was forced to marry a guy, that too for our company's sake.

I don't know anything about Rahul except his name and I think he too don't know about me because he never bothered to contact me or to know about my decision.

After completing few rituals, I entered into his room it was a very big and there is a King size bed  in the middle of the room.

It was my first day in my in- laws home and I was little panicked but uncle and aunty are so sweet they made me feel comfortable but Rahul after I entered into his home,yup sorry our home, he didn't show his face to me.

Really hell with this man,what is he thinking about himself, he married a girl that too didn't knowing her decision and now he left me alone in this home.

What a kind of husband he is?

You lost your first impression Mr.Rahul Arora, I sighed and settled on the couch.

After sometime I heard the sound of some opening the door and I came out of my sleep, thinking it was Rahul.I don't know when I fallen asleep.

Yes,my guess is right, my so called husband entered into our room,he wore a blue formal shirt and black jeans,his black eyes met with mine.

Sorry, I don't want to disturb you but..he mumbled breaking eye contact.

It's okay I wishpered and he walked into the washroom to took his shower.

After 10 minutes he came out of the washroom with wet hair and towel wrapped around his neck.

Then he started moving towards me and I started stepping back,my legs started shivering and my heart beating zillion times per minute.

I moved like that until I hitted the wall and he came close to me.

Will you please move a side,he wishpered, in my ears and my eyes widened.

I moved a side and then noticed that I was leaned on his wardrobe.

He picked a file from the wardrobe and settled on the couch.

He started studying his file and I occupied a chair near the couch.

He even didn't bother to talk to me,busy business man,he is just like his father- in-law,now I understood why dad selected him as my partner.

I sat there silent for few minutes but my stomach started shouting, I was really very hungry but this man he completely lost in his file.

Ra..hul..I mumbled but no response.

Rahul,this time I raised my voice.

Ha,tell me he said without raising his head from the file.

It's dinner time,will you join with me,I asked hesitatingly.

I am not hungry, and I have plenty of work to complete so you go and have your dinner, he said again not making any eye contact.

I will wait until you complete your work,then we both will have dinner I said and he stared into my eyes.

After sometime,he closed the file and we both had our dinner and reached to our room.

I settled on the bed and he again opened his laptop,really I pity on myself.

After seeing my in-laws and their care on me,I thought that I should give our relationship a chance,but this guy he is not trying to understand me and he even not thinking about me.

After few minutes I decided to talk to him about my studies, I am in the last semester and it's really matters a lot to me to complete my studies.

Rahul, I want to talk to you for few minutes,I said in a low voice and he turned towards me.

Rahul, you know na,I am in the final semester of my B- tech and it's really very important to me to continue my studies I said staring into his black eyes.

Look,Manasa I know you are not ready to accept our relationship and I too.

Until we accept this relationship we don't have any rights on the other person, so if you want to continue your studies then I will not say no,he said with a blank expression and I am confused.

What did he mean by saying this,we don't have rights on the other, willingly or not we are tied in a bond and we must respect our relationship, and I too accept that I  am not ready to accept this relationship but it doesn't mean he mean nothing to me.

We must try to gave our relationship a chance,I thought and decided to say him.

What you said is right Rahul,but we must give a chance for our relationship right, so why don't we start with friendship.

Friends, I said extending my hand, he thought for sometime and holded my hand with a smile.

Okay Rahul,now it's time for sleep so shall we, I said with the same smile.

I have some work to do so you go and sleep,good night,he said and I occupied the left side of our bed.

I am little bit confused and little bit happy too,I decided to gave our marriage a chance, is it right or wrong?

I am very happy that I  am going to continue my studies.

With these thoughts,I drifted off into sleep.

*************

So finally Arjun started reading Manu's diary!!

How is the starting part of Manu's past??

Manu decided to gave their marriage a chance?

So what happened next???stay tuned to know..

Love
  Kranthi😘