Dear Diary!! Part-2

Dear diary!!

The next day,I woke up at 9:00am,basically I am a early raiser,but our wedding rituals made me feel tired,so I slept more.

When I opened my eyes,I saw the other side of the bed empty,I think Rahul already woke up but why didn't he wake me.

I quickly took a hot shower and dressed into a cream colour Saree and placed sindoor in the partition of my hair.

I went to the downstairs and saw aunty,uncle and Rahul sitting on the couch and enjoying their coffee.

Good morning I said with a smile.

Good morning baby,come let's have some coffee, aunty said with mouth full of smile and I occupied the couch.

Sorry, I woke up little bit late I said in a low voice.

Hey it's okay,Rahul said with a smile and I relaxed.

Okay Mom we will leave, it's time for work Rahul said standing up from the couch.

What? Work? No you are not going to any work,you are married 2 days back and now you started to go for your work,leaving your wife alone at home,Aunty said passing daggers to Rahul.

But Mom,there is lots of pending work,so I have to go Rahul tried to convenience her but no use.

First you go and visit your in-laws home and complete few rituals and then you guys spend some time together aunty ordered and Rahul said yes without further argument.

We both visited my home,but I didn't like to go there,I really hurted for what dad did to me,but I really missing my sweet sister.

We spend some time with my parents and left from my home,At my home Rahul and Dad discussed a lot about their business issues rather than family topics.I hate this kind of behavior.

Later we went for shopping, and had dinner in his favorite restaurant, the most important thing I noticed this day is our tastes are very different, I like pink but he like black.

I like ice cream and chocolate's but he hate girls who eat more chocolates.

We are totally different but this bond made us one.

******************

My mother-in-law is so sweet,she is treating me like his daughter, she always supports for my studies and she even helped me to learn how to cook Rahul's favorite dishes.

Days passed,I again joined in my college, and Rahul got busy in his work,everything is going very good.I and Rahul became good friends.

After doing lot of project work,I drifted off into sleep.

Suddenly some one patted me on my shoulder and I woke up and saw my loving husband staring into my eyes.

Happy birthday Manu,he said and I was surprised.This is for you he handed me a beautiful gift pack.

I enthusiastically opened it and found my loving American chocolate box,my eyes glittered and I hugged him very tightly.

I am sure he was shocked by my sudden act but what to do I am badly falling for my handsome hubby.

So now come with me he said and dragged me from bed.I followed him and we reached the living room,there Aunty,Uncle,my parents,my sweet sister and my bestiee Riya waiting for me.

Once I reached there they all wished me and I cut the cake.Riya and Teju fought for the first piece but i gave that chance to my sweet husband. After enjoying for sometime we again reached to my room and drifted off into sleep staring on my Rahul.