Please save her!!

Manu's POV:

I sat in my room reading the letter in my hands again and again.Today as usual I received red roses,but  what caught my attention is a letter along with them and words written on it.

"Hai  beautiful, today I decided to reveal  you the face behind those  red roses in your hands..

If you want to see me,meet me at 6:00 pm in Park hotel...

Love
Mystery guy💗"

I don't have any interest to meet that  guy but I want to know the answer, why he is sending roses to me?After thinking for few minutes I decided to meet him and I started to my office.

Rohan's POV:

Doctor please save her,please, I almost begged them to save my love,my life Janu who laid on the stretcher un- consciously.

Today,when I started to the office,Jai called me and told me to collect a project file which he Left in his house. So i drove my car to Jai's house.

Uncle,aunty and Riya left to their work.I collected the file he kept on the dressing table in his room and left from there.My legs made their way towards Janu's room,I saw her car  in the parking area so she didn't went to college I thought  and decided to meet my love.

I knocked the door but no one responded I asked the maid and she said Janu is inside.

If she is inside, then why she didn't opening the door.I called her name twice but no response. Then I broke the door with all my strength and the scene in front of my eyes is shocking.

I saw my love lying on the bed unconsciously and blood splashed around her. My heart jerked in fear, I rushed near her and take her into my arms,I called her name,I tapped her cheeks but she didn't responded I quickly carry her to my car and made her lie on the passenger seat and drove my car towards the near by hospital.

Soon the nurse bought the stretcher and I laid her on it.Doctors asked me to bring a permission letter from police as it is a mandatory to treat a suicide case.I quickly grabbed my phone in my pocket and dialled Shankar's number,who is my friend and A.C.P to Mumbai.

Shankar gave assurance to the  doctors on the phone  itself and they took Janu to the operation theater.

I don't know why she did this.I am sure there is big reason behind her decision.what ever please save him god i prayed inside my heart.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I lifted my phone.

Where the hell are you man,it's time for the meeting Jai yelled at me.

Jai,listen to me carefully, please come fast to Rainbow hospital I gulped.

Hospital?but why Rohan.Are you okay he asked me in a tensed tone.

I am okay Jai but first come to the hospital without asking me any more questions,took Arjun along with you I said and hung up the call.

Jai's POV:

I quickly went to Arjun's cabin and asked him to follow me without asking any questions. I instructed my PA to cancel all our meetings.

I and Arjun reached to the hospital and dailled Rohan number to inform him that we are here.

Soon he reached to the place where we are waiting for him and I rushed near to him.

Rohan is everything okay? I questioned him,but he stood there numb.

Oh god speak something man,I yelled at him.

His face fell down and I clearly saw pain in his eyes.What's wrong with you man,tell me what happened I asked him by shaking his shoulder.

He grabbed my hand and lead me towards the operation theater where someone is lying on the bed,I can't able to see their face.

Who the hell is she I asked.

Janu!he said and my heart beat stopped for a second.

What happened to her Arjun  snapped.

She committed suicide, Rohan said and I was shocked.

But why? Arjun questioned him by massaging his temples.

I don't know he said and narrated the whole story how he brought her to the hospital.

I quickly dailled Riya's number and informed her and soon Riya and Manu reached to the hospital.

Manu's POV:

We reached the hospital and saw Jai, Arjun and  bhai waiting in front of the operation theater.

We reached near them and Jai told us the whole story.

He almost bursted into tears while telling the matter.Janu is his one and only sister and they love her a lot so it's very difficult for them  to take this matter.

Doctor came out of the theater and Soon three of them surrounded him.

Doctor how is she?Jai asked.

She is fine but she need bed rest,as she lost so much of blood.We will shift her to the general ward and then you all can see her doctor said and left from there.

Thank god Riya sighed in relief and Jai hugged Arjun and Bhai.

We all are waiting in the room where Janu is resting unconsciously. Jai's family reached to the hospital and everyone's face filled with worry.

Why she did this Jai. Am I did anything wrong?I made her every wish come true,I gave her everything she asked me,then why she did this to us Jai's father sighed in frustration.

Arjun and Jai trying their level best to calm down uncle and aunty.

Janu's POV:

I heavily opened my eyes and saw my whole family standing in front my eyes.

I tried to move but something stopped me,then I noticed that I am lying in the hospital bed.

Janu! Are you okay baby,mom reached me caressed my hair with love.

Oh god what made you do this stupid thing Janu.Don't you think before doing this Jai bhai yelled at me.

I thought my sister is smart and took correct decisions but she is a fool,she even don't think about her family before doing all this,now Arjun bhai shouted at me.

Speak out Janu,we want to know the reason behind your crazy act this time dad yelled at me.

How should I tell my family about the reason. How should I face them.

No,no.......

God help me to face this situation,please god help me...

To be continued......

*********

Hey guys what are you thinking about the reason behind Janu's suicide???

Plz vote and comment your feeling on this chapter...

Love
  Kranthi....