The Best Ever Gift

Manu's POV:

I got busy in my work trying to forgot everything which took place in past one week, my friends helped me to become normal.

After completing my work I submitted the file to my boss and left from my office.

Today I left before the office time because Riya asked me to meet her immediately in her house.

When I reached out of my office I saw a Black Benz Car which is very familiar to me.

Then a handsome man with brown eyes get down from the car, I automatically smiled seeing those hazel brown eyes.

What are you doing here? I questioned stepping near to him.

I came to know that you gave your Scotty for servicing,so I thought why shouldn't I pick up you today,he said massaging his temples.

But it's not the regular time,usually I left, then how you came to now?I frowned.

I have my own sources Mam,he said with teasingly.

Ohoo,but I don't think Mr.Adzi may free to pick up me,I taunted.

I always have time for you Firebrand,so get in he said unlocking the car's door.

He started driving towards Adzi's mansion.

So how was your day, he asked breaking the silence.

Hmm,as usual,Hitler boos lectures and full of project files.How was your's? I asked.

Good, today we finalized a big deal with a London company,he said with little pride.

Wow congrats,Mr.Adzi I said rolling my eyes and he nodded his head with smile.

So,did you know why Riya suddenly arranged this get-together, he asked in confusion.

I too don't have any idea man, she only asked me to meet her in the evening ,I mumbled looking out from the window.

Really, then there must a reason, he sighed,Later the drive went with common chit chat.

After few minutes he stopped our car before the huge Adzi Mansion.I and Arjun entered into the house and found Janu and Bhai already waiting in the living room.

Hai bhai,I smiled giving a side hug to him and he hugged me back.

Hai Manu,Janu wished me and we all occupied the couch waiting for Mr&Mrs.Jai Adzi.

After few minutes my friend entered into the living room holding her man's hand.

They both smiled at us and we smiled back.

So Riya tell me what's going on,what's the reason behind this emergency
get- together,I questioned.

Cool Manu,first have this hot coffee she said handing me the coffee cup brought by the maid.

You all know that you people are very important in our lives and today we both want to share a special news with you Jai said with mouth full of smile.

Then tell us bhai,what's the news, Janu shouted eagerly and we all are waiting for their answer.

Riya approached to me, Manu I think you will guess, because you are my best friend right, Riya said placing my hand on her tummy.

The moment my stupid brain stricken, I screamed in joy and hugged her with all my heart.

Oh god will you guys tell us what's the matter Arjun who still didn't understand the situation yelled at us.