A Little Surprise!!

Arjun's POV:

How could you people do things so easily she asked surprisingly staring at me while I lost myself in her eyes.

Anything for you love,I said playing with her finger's. But how Arjun, it's not so easy to handle things, she questioned boring into my eyes.

Just leave this topic Manu now it's an end for that Rahul's games so please erase everything from your mind and Just tink about us only us I said leaning close to her.

I can smell her sweet aroma,her rosy lips always inviting me to say a Hai to them,her hair strands falling on her face giving me argue to touch her face and tug them beside her ears.

I will leave things only if I get answers to my questions so please tell me Arjun how you managed things my stubborn girl distributed my crazy thought's.

Oh God Manu you know how to spoil my mood so easily, okay fine then listen I started pissing off to her questions.

Rahul had a PA, Ms.Reema we made a deal with her and she made things easy for us,with her help we made Rahul sign those papers without any doubt.

Once we got those papers into our hands we moved coins against him. we turned the remaining share holders to our side by offering them big deals with our company and that's the story behind my success I concluded hugging her from back.

So you used a girl to work out things she said removing my hands around her and turning towards me.It's not at all fair Arjun she frowned moving away from me.

It's not like that Manu you are taking it in a wrong way,I took a girl's help to solve issues that's it. I didn't trapped her or else used her to do things I said making a face.

Really she asked staring into my eyes.Yes my love never think so low about your man I said pulling her into a hug and she hugged me back with a smile.

I can do anything for this smile Manu, I said kissing her hair partition and she tightened her grip around me.

****************

Hello Arjun where the hell are you people why are you not picking up my calls Manu yelled at me furiously.

We stuck in a meeting baby why are you so panicking, is everything okay? I asked nervously waiting for her answer.

Listen, Riya got labour pains and we admitted her in Rainbow hospital so  try to reach here soon she said before hanging up the call.

What happened Arjun?Jai asked walking towards the parking lot.Riya got labour pains we need to go,I said asking him to get into my car.

After 30 minutes we reached to the hospital and saw Manu standing outside the operation theater.

How is she Jai asked approaching her.She is fine doctor said there is maximum chances for normal delivery so don't worry she assured us and we occupied seats outside the OT.

Excuse me Sir we need some signs in this paper nurse said standing infront of us with few sheets of paper's in her hand.

Yeah I will sign those,Jai said rising from the chair. May I know how you related to the patient she asked before handing those papers to Jai.

She is my wife he said signing those papers.Our family members reached to the hospital and a tensed environment created around me.

Maaa....we heard screams from the OT and I tugged Jai's hand giving him support to stay strong.I know it's a normal thing to people but to Jai it's matter of two life's, his wife and his unborn baby.