Hidden Truth??

Arjun's POV:

One week passed everything is going good,Riya and Jai went to attend a wedding in Vizag and I and Rohan handing the whole office work in absence of Jai.

What's wrong with you Rohan why are you doing such stupid things I heard sounds from Janu's room and peeped into her room.

She is talking in phone I think so with Rohan.Why is she shouting on him.Just Shut Up Rohan who told you to do such things,I hate you She yelled the last part and hung up the call.

I don't know what happened to this guys.I entered into her room and sat beside her.What happen Janu I asked placing my hands around her shoulder.

Nothing Bhai,she said bitting her lower lip.

Common Janu tell me what happened, why are shouting at my innocent friend I asked raising her chin and making her look into my eyes.

Innocent? No Bhai your friend is not at all innocent,he is so stupid and doing stupid things without my knowledge she said clenching her fist.

Did he done anything wrong? Tell me I will talk with him I said but she didn't uttered a word.

Then I heard foot steps towards our way and soon found Rohan standing in front of us along with my girl.

How dare you to come here,go get lost from my sight Janu yelled at him by giving punches on his chest.

I am sorry baby,listen to me baby please he started pleading her holding her hands avoiding her to give more punches.we left them alone giving Rohan time to convince my stubborn sister.

What happened why are they fighting I asked Manu who is walking beside me.

You know that boy Virat right, she asked.

What that idiot did? Is he again entered into Janu's life,I will not live that guy this time I said gritting my teeth in anger.

Oh god please listen to me completely Arjun, she said holding my hand and my anger ran away from me for my girl's touch.

Bhai made that guy jobless and now he is roaming on streets without job and I think he will never get a job in Mumbai she said with flat expression.

Wow!!He did such a great thing then why my crazy sister shouting on him,isn't she happy with this I asked her in confusion.

As per my knowledge she is not happy with this because we girls don't want to hurt anyone she said sitting on the beam bag in my room.

But we must punish them for their deeds right I said raising my brow.

Haa he muttered and I have no idea what's running in her brain.

After an awkward silence of few minutes those love birds came out of the room their hands intervening.

Is Everything okay, I asked and they nodded.

Really great job man,it's the perfect punishment for that idiot I mumbled in Rohan's ears giving him a side hug.

It's not at all finished Arjun,I will show him hell for cheating on my girl and hurting her like she herself decided to end her self.

I will not going to live him at any cost he said clenching his fist and I smiled for his love on my sister.

Later I asked Janu how she came to now this and she said that Virat's girlfriend Meera came to her and shouted on her for her boyfriend's condition.

I really pity on them,they are going to face very worst situations in future for hurting my little princess.

Then I and Manu headed towards Manu's apartment.