I want to become a robot

Manu's POV:

No didhi,please don't go,Mom please stop her,Teju ran behind me to stop me leaving home but a strong hand pulled her back.

Don't stop her Teju,let her go,she don't Worth our love Dad yelled and Teju stood their numb while tears rolling out of her eyes.

Her cute,bubbly face turned into red because of her tears.

I stepped out of my house,didhi... please don't go....

Teju.....I gulped and opened my eyes.
After I saw Rahul again my thoughts always running into my past.
I wiped the falling tears,one year passed but I didn't meet her again,I am really missing my little sister.

So many times, I tried to contact her but dad never let me talk to her and mom after that day.

Ting ting...ting ting..I heard the calling bell sound.

I adjusted my clumsy hair and opened the door,I saw Arjun in front of my eyes standing with a beautiful red rose bouquet.

Hey,Hai Arjun what a sudden visit I smiled.

There is a reason, I will tell you if you allow me inside he grinned and I moved a side by giving him way to enter into my flat.

Ha I found it in front of our door he said handing over the bouquet in his hand.

I know who send them,I took those beautiful roses into my hands and noticed a letter in it.

"Nothing in this world is permanent and your worries too so keep smiling beautiful..

Mystery guy."

After Reading those words a small smile occupied my lips.

I placed the bouquet on the table and entered into the kitchen to prepare coffee for Arjun,but this guy he never leave me alone,he walked along with me saying that he will help me to make coffee.

But,he didn't know even how to make coffee, of course how did he know?he is the great Arjun Prasad Adzi

I made coffee for both of us and we occupied the couch with our coffee cups.

So tell me Arjun,what is the reason behind your sudden visit, I asked.

Actually Manu,I need your help to play violin,Riya said that you are a master in  playing violin, please Manu will you teach me how to play violin,Arjun asked by sipping his hot coffee.

No no Arjun I am not at all a master,Riya lied to you I don't know how to play violin I gasped.

Riya is not a liar,you are a liar,please Manu,I am asking you for a small favor but you even don't help your friend he said in a disappointed tone.

But Arjun....

No more arguments, you are teaching  to me how to play violin and that's final he said stubbornly.

i will meet you in the evening sharp at 6:00 pm so get ready to teach me madam,he said with a wink  before leaving my flat.

Oh god..stubborn guy I mumbled and walked towards my bedroom.

I love playing violin and I learned it with more passion and love.

I bought a violin for me with my pocket money,I used to play it whenever I am very happy,sad according to my mood I tune the lyrics.

But now I am not at all interested in playing violin because of one person.

Past:

Tomorrow is Rahul's birthday, it is his first birthday after our marriage so I want everything to be perfect and beautiful.

So I bought a branded new suit and many other gifts.I ordered a special cake too.

As usual Rahul came late to home, he said that he had his dinner outside,so we both occupied either sides of our bed.

I started checking time for every 10min but the time didn't moving a bit.After waiting for very very  long
time the clock showed 12:00am.

According to my plan I started playing a love tune on my violin followed by birthday wishes.

As i started playing the violin Rahul opened his eyes.What the hell are you doing Manu, he yelled at me and I dropped my violin in fear.

But after few seconds,I suppressed my tears and wished him Happy birthday.

Thanks, but I hate violin and you played it very worse so never play violin in my presence, it made me feel very bad he said by massaging his temples.

However I managed to smile by hiding my pain,no one said me that I am a worst violinist, but Rahul do.
On that day I decided to stop playing violin for my love Rahul.

Past ends.....

Sometimes i want to become a robot,no feelings,no pain.Every time I saw anyone playing violin Rahul and his words strikes my mind and my mood automatically change.

But today Arjun asked me to teach him how to play violin. He remembered me my bitter past incident which hurts my heart like hell.

Arjun's POV:

I know Manu disturbed a lot after that day,so I thought to change her mood.I and Riya thought about many plans.

Shopping, long drive etc but nothing can made me feel good but when Riya said that Manu love violin a lot and now a days she stopped playing it but she didn't know why.

Then I decided to remember her forgotten hobby.

So I applied my plan and at last she accepted to teach me violin.Actually I made her accept.

Why not this is Arjun Prasad Adzi and I never take no as an answer.

I told this matter to Riya and he screamed on joy.Whatever we all want is Manu's happiness and I am trying my level best to make her smile.

I quickly completed my work in the office and reached my home at 5:00pm.

Oh no it's already 5:00 pm I quickly took a hot shower and dressed into casuals.

I started from my home to my girl's place.I am really very excited to learn violin that too my princess teaching me.

**************

Hey peeps!!

Very fast update for you all,hope you love this chapter.

Arjun didn't know that he is hurting Manu, but who knows he may turn her bitter memory into lovable one....

Please drop your comments and do vote.

Love
Kranthi😘