The Stranger

Dedicated to SriluSunkavalli
Wish U A Many More Happy Returns Of The Day🎂 In Advance🎁Sriluu dlng😘

***************

Arjun's POV:

The minute I heard the news of Riya's pregnancy I felt very Happy, my brother is going to be father, I am really very happy for Jai.

Of course I am little bit jealous too.Rohan and Jai settled in their lives,they are really spending great time with their girls but me,I am still waiting for the right time to confess my love.

Oh god please give me a right time to confess my love,I am eagerly waiting for those special moments in my life.

Those moments when I say those magical words to my girl,the minute she accept my love,the moment I place sindoor on her forehead before my family and friends,the moment he say me those words that my little princess is coming soon,I am dying to live those moments.

Why Many,why I didn't met you before you got married to that idiot, why you entered into my life in this situation leaving me all confused.

Whatever I love you Manu and I am going to make you mine very soon,I wishpered and a huge smile formed on my face.

Next day morning:

Today I woke up a little bit late,thinking about my girl I didn't know when I drifted off into sleep.

I quickly get ready for my office and reached downstairs to have my breakfast. I occupied the seat next to Jai and we all completed our breakfast discussing about today's hectic schedule.

As we planned to go for a trip,we have to manage many things about our work,office and conferences we have to attend on that one week.

So I ,Jai and Rohan decided to complete all those works at any cost.Rohan already reached to office.

So after completing breakfast i drove towards my office,Before I concentrate on my work I just texted my girl good morning and then started working according to today's schedule.

As per schedule I have to attend two major meetings with clients and then a vedio conference with foreign delicates.

After continuosly working for 10 hours, at last I reached to my home. I took a cool shower and changed into night suit.Then I started verifying a project file.

Arjun,I heard mom's voice behind me I turned to see my mom with smile and a strange girl beside her.

Mom when did you guys returned from Bangalore I frowned.

In the afternoon,by the way Arjun,she is Zoya my friends daughter and Zoya this is Arjun my one and only son, mom introduce me to that girl and she smiled extending her hand.

She wore a multi coloured palazzo and snuff colour short top on it,her hair was tied in a high ponytail and I can say by seeing her that she applied two to three layers of make up on her face.

You guys carry on and I will be back in five minutes mom said and left us.

So Arjun,how are you?how was your work going on?by the way where is Jai?she continuously questioning me like she knew me from years ago.

Stop stop, I even don't know you so far but you are talking like we were friends from years ago I interrupted placing my hand in front of her face.

Of course I know you Mr.Arjun Prasad Adzi, don't you remember me!
It's Zoya Gupta she said blinking his eyes and I nodded my head in negative.

Okay then I will remember you,we both studied in the same school later you went to London for higher studies and I left to US she concluded and I tried to remember things about my childhood.

Oh I forgot, any way nice to meet you again Ms.Zoya Gupta I muttered and she smiled.

Later we talked about random things and she mentioned that she is going to live in Adzi Mansion for few days,she came here to enjoy her holidays and she is also planning to do internship in our company.

It seems like you are very busy with your work she pouted.

Yeah actually, we planned a road trip to Goa so I have to complete some important works I said staring here and there.

Wow road trip to Goa,can you please allow me to join with you people she asked shaking my hands.

Actually we friends planned to go..so I mumbled.

Please,she pleaded and I am really bad at saying no to girls so I accepted and she hugged me in happiness.

Oh my god she hugged me,I jerked and moved back.

Sorry I lost my control in joy she said and I nodded.

After few minutes of conversation she left to her room and I settled on the couch and started referring the project file which we are going to finalize tomorrow.

I don't know why but I didn't like Zoya's presence around me,I am feeling like this girl will affect my life.
Oh god please don't spoil anything between me and my Manu I prayed and focused on my work.

*************
Hey peeps!!!!

So what did u guys think about this chapter?
Did Zoya really going to affect Arjun's life and love?

I also updated the prolouge of my new book "Twisted love"..
So please Check it out,you find it in my profile.

Do vote and comment.

**Next update after April 21st.

Love
Kranthi😘