The Game Is Over!!??

Manasa POV:

That Idiot,how could he do this,I shouted in rage.Calm down Manu,please try to control yourself, Arjun said placing his hand on my shoulder trying to cool down my anger, no no my pain,deep inner pain.

Yes Manu first go to your room,take some rest and then we will talk about this Mom said gesturing me to go.

I laid on my bed and my brain started pounding with lot of incidents which took place from past 24 hours.

After receiving that call from Teju within few hours I landed in Bangalore to find out things.

In the absence of Dad in the company for these few days Rahul played his cheap tricks and diverted majority share holders to his side and totally  occupied major part of our company and those papers which I signed few days back for his blackmail made him deal with things so easily.

Now Dad is just a part of our company and he didn't hold any special importance due to few signs he made trusting that idiot.

And today Rahul asked Dad to leave our company and insulted him so badly in front of board members.

Rahul's cruel act hurted Dad very deeply and I don't know how to made him come out of that pain.

Our company is Dad's world he build it with lot of passion and I know nothing values him infront of his business world.Just for his company's future he tied me in a forceful relationship but now the man whom he trusted blindly showed his real colours.

Manu...Arjun's voice interrupted my chain of thoughts.I turned my head and signalled him to come in.

He sat beside me placing his hand around my shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder intervening our hands.

I know your thoughts and I know how deeply you hurted after seeing your Dad in this condition he said tightening his grip on my hand.

A lone tear escaped from my left eye and fell on his hand which made him shiver a bit.I told to you many times that tears in your eyes hurt me like hell.so please don't cry my Love he said wiping my tears and I engulfed him hiding my face in his chest.

It's my promise, I will sort out things soon but only if you smile because that's the only thing which made me to do things wisely he said drawing circles on my back.

I separated from him and smiled a little which made his eyes glitter in satisfaction.That's my girl he said placing a kiss on my forehead.You will find out a way to put an end to that idiot right,I asked chewing a piece of chapathi which Arjun placed in my mouth.

Yes Baby,you don't worry I will take care of everything he said assuring me and I completed my dinner with adoring the man feeding me with lot of love.

After 2 days Arjun left to Mumbai while I stayed back with my family.Dad is trying his best to cover his face with a fake smile to hide his pain from us.

Buzz.buzz.my phone started vibrating and I saw Arjun's name flashing on my mobile screen.Hello Arjun!! I said with a wide smile on my lips.

Hey Love...he said huskily which made me blush a little.Only this man have that super power to make me blush by using simple words like Love,sweetheart....

How are you? I asked controlling my stupid blush.Not at all fine firebrand, missing you alot he said in low voice and I admitted the same.It's really hard to stay away from people with whom you are addicted.

What to do Arjun,my family needs me right now I said making a face.I know baby don't think I am complaining I just want to tell you that I am missing you he explained like a gentleman and after 30 minutes we hang up the call with same smile playing on my lips.

Arjun's POV:

I know she loves me to the core and I will do anything to see her smile I said to myself thinking about my plan.

I already started moving my coins and I am sure I will get the results soon.May I come in Rohan's voice interrupted my flow of thoughts.

The work is done,he said placing a blue colour file on my table and a smirk occupied my lips.

Great job Man, I never expected this soon results I said giving him a side hug and he smiled.

Of course it's my job to make things happen fast because that's what made my sister happy right he said occupying the seat infront of me and I nodded.

Now I don't want to waste time Rohan I am leaving to Bangalore for the next flight, inform to Jai and I will be back once I finished my work I said in a single breathe moving towards the exist.

Okay fine,call me if anything goes wrong and don't forget to keep in touch he said walking beside me and I stepped inside my car and asked the driver to drive me towards the Airport.

After 2 hours I landed in Bangalore,I didn't informed to my girl about my arrival,I just want to meet her only once I placed everything back in place.

***********

Who the hell are you to ask me leave from my place Mr.Rahul Arora started shouting at my PA.

Sir you transfered your shares to
Mr.Adzi and now he is the chairman for this company with 70% occupancy so please don't create a scene sir my PA calmly adviced him.

What?? I transfered my shares!! When? Is there any written documents I signed he yelled making me lost my control but I don't want to get into a fight because my girl didn't like fights.

She said that he likes me to see like a lover boy more than a arrogant man,I value her words that what made me control my short temper.

Anvar, I will talk with him you guys relax I said stepping towards Mr.Arora.He is staring at me with bloodshot eyes.

Yes Mr.Arora you transfered everything to me see with your own eyes and  conform things with your intelligent brain, I said handing him the blue colour file and he quickly grabbed it into his hands.

He started turning pages one after the other and his face turned pale when he came to know that now his company is mine.

How is it possible?? I didn't signed any papers he asked confusingly and I smirked.

Don't think too much Mr.Rahul Arora,your game is over!! I said gesturing him to leave and occupying the Chairman seat infront of him.

****************

Hey lovelies😍😍
I am really sorry for the late  update, please forgive your poor writer😆😆

Now coming to the point how is this chapter?? Waiting for your comments...

Don't forget to vote, comment and share....

And I promise another update on Saturday😘😘

Love
Kranthi Achanta❤❤