She is totally broken..

Riya's POV:

Please Riya,I want to know about her,Arjun pleaded me.

Yes,Riya now she is not only your friend,she is part of our lives,she is my sister,we love her a lot but we didn't know anything about her except her name,please Riya tell us about her Past,Rohan interrupted.

Yes what these people saying is right, Now Manu is part of their lives too.so they have right to know about her.

Okay,I will tell you guys,I sighed and started narrating her past.

I and Manu met in our B-tech,with in short time we became good friends.she is very friendly, broad minded and practical girl.

She has many goals and big dreams in life,of course she planned her career perfectly but...

But? What happened Janu snapped.

Let her say Janu,don't interrupt her Jai said and she stopped in her tracks.

One day I went to attend a wedding of one of my relatives,when I came back as usual I went to meet her in our college canteen.

The moment she saw me she hugged me and started crying,I never see her like that before, I consoled her and inquired about the matter what  worrying her.

Then she said that her father arranged her a marriage with his business partner's son and left her
without any choice.

And he also said that,if she didn't marry that guy then she will leave the house.

I tried to convenience her parents but uncle said that it's better if I don't involve in that issue.

Finally without any choice she was married to that idiot,I gulped.

But she tried to give that relationship a chance, but Rahul didn't worth of her love.

He cheated Manu,and played a double game with Manu's father.

Uncle trusted him a lot and he misused uncle's trust and love.

After facing many worse situations Manu decided to get rid of that relationship and divorced to him.

But after that she not only lost her love but she lost her family too.I said by wiping my tears.

Don't cry Riya,we all there for her so don't worry about Manu, Jai said by patting his hand on my back and I leaned against his chest.

Yes Riya What Jai said is Right.. Now she is not alone,we all are there for her Rohan said and I gave him a week smile.

Arjun's POV:

Finally she was married to that idiot, Riya gulped and my heart broken into pieces...

My princess already married to someone..no..no..god please turn it into a dream,I begged inside my heart but no use I have to accept the truth.

Riya continued narrating Manu's past and my heart started hurting.

After listening to her past, everyone started consoling Riya,but I stood there numb.

I don't know how to react,the girl of my life already loved someone and she gone through a lot of worse  things only because of that person.

What should I do now?

I walked from there and reached my room.

I locked my room and collapsed on my bed,every single moment I spend with Manu started flashing in my mind,her beautiful smile,our first fight on the day of Riya's engagement,everything.....