You Are My Everything

Dedicated to ramya2323
Thanks dear your constant support encouraged me alot..😘😘

*****************

Arjun's POV:

So you decided to tell about your relationship to Mom and Dad,Jai frowned and I nodded.

But why man, don't you wait for the perfect time he asked sipping the hot coffee infront of him.

No Jai I don't want to hide things from Mom and Dad,most importantly I want to tell them about Manu before they came to know through Media or from someone else I declared placing the empty coffee cup in my hand on the table.

So you decided to blast the love bomb today, all the best Arjun he said with a smirk and I smiled.

Today I decided to tell about Manu to my parents once they accepted my love then I will give Manu a big surprise I practised many ways how to  start the matter and how to convince my parents if they say No.

I planned everything and started driving my car towards my home, I am very excited and tensed.

I dialled my girls number to listen to her sweet voice which can boost my confidence levels.Her phone started ringing but no one is answering from the other side.

My heart strongly said that something is going wrong I redialled her number but again no response I banged my hand to the car's steering and dailled her father's number.

Usually Manu is not a type of girl who will leave her phone in silence mode she will definitely answer my call for the first ring itself but today she didn't answered my call even after calling for 3 times.

Hello a familiar male voice responded from the other side. Hello uncle this is Arjun I said formally.

Uncle where is Manu? is she at home? she is not answering my calls, is everything okay there?I asked in single breathe and there is no response from the other side.

Uncle, I asked you something where is Manu? I asked in little loud voice this time.

Arjun she met with an accident...she is in ICU a shaking voice replied from the other side and my heart skipped a bit from my chest.

Uncle what are you talking!! please say it's a false, please uncle I begged him holding my phone tightly while a lone tear escaped from my left eye.

It's true Arjun we admitted her in hospital few hours back and doctor's still didn't say anything about her condition he said the last part in pain and I don't know when I disconnected the call.

Manuu... Accident these words echoing in my ears continuously making my heart cry.

No Manu nothing is going to happen to you,your Arjun will never let you leave him,I said turning my car towards the Airport.

Within few hours I reached to the hospital where my girl is fighting for her life,for our life.

Uncle I mumbled seeing the man standing lifelessly infront of the ICU.Jiju,Manu's sister ran towards me and cried in my arms.Here, no one is responding properly I am very scared Jiju, please tell Didhi to wake up soon she cried hiding her face in my chest.

Nothing is going to happen to her Teju. I am here and we will not let her leave us, I  assured her rubbing her back and walked near the ICU.

My girl is lying helplessly on the blue colour bed covered with blanket and oxygen mask around her nose.Her left chin is injured very badly leaving blood marks.

I felt a pang in my heart seeing her in that condition. Excuse me,someone grabbed my attention with their cold voice.

Listen the patient condition is critical it's better if we go for a surgery a man in white apron said calmly and only the first few words ringing in my ears.

"The patient condition is critical..."No no..... nothing is going to happen to my Manu.Within few minutes uncle signed few papers and they started arrangements for the surgery.

After 1 hour the doctor came out of  the OT with blank expression. My heart started pounding, what happened doctor is she fine I asked approaching him and he stood silently.

Common dammit tell me something I yelled at him and uncle placed his hand on my shoulder gesturing me to control myself.

Listen we did our best but she is not responding to our treating if it continues like this then the chances is less he stated and left from there.

Manu's mom collapsed on the floor listen the doctor's words we quickly took her to the treatment and doctor's started treating her.

I don't know why things messed up in 24 hours.I am really helpless with this situations there my girl is not responding to the treatment and here my to be mother-in-law is getting treated in the same hospital.

God why you threw me into this mess don't to have mercy on me.I asked Uncle and Teju to stay with Aunty and I left to the ICU to see my girl.

Her charming face turned to pale and dark circles formed around her eyes I never imagined my girl like this in my worst dreams too.

I occupied the seat near her bed and grabbed her hand into mine. Why Manu? Why things always go against your love? Don't your destiny want us to live happily.

Doctor said that it's so difficult to save you  if you don't respond to their treatment. Please don't do this to me Manu.

Please open your eyes,fight for our love Manu please don't give up on our life.You promised me right that you will never leave my side so be a good girl and open your eyes I wishpered placing a kiss on her hand.

Once we get married then you will see a new devil in me,I am not at all easy going girl,I will annoy you like hell and I will piss you off every minute and I am so stubborn too do get ready to face me Mr.Adzi she said winking her eyes.

Really then listen to me,I am a guy who never give up so easily if you annoy me for 5 minutes I will annoy you for 1 hour I said pecking her cheeks and she started hitting me.

Manu it's hurting I said holding her hands and she made a face which made me laugh.

Manuu...... I opened my eyes seeing my girl still lying on the bed without any moment.

Enough Love now you made me wait so long please open your eyes,are you hearing me? you are my everything Baby please don't test your man, I said holding back my tears and placing a kiss on her forehead.

Doctor the patient condition is critical a nurse shouted rushing out of ICU and shivers passed from my spine.

Please god do something please don't take away my happiness from me I prayed holding Manu's hand while she is panting heavily.

**************

Hey lovelies here is the new update.

Another two more chapters left and then I will post the epilogue..

Waiting to know your comments..

Love
Kranthi😘