A Family Made With Friends

Hey peeps, I am back with a new update.
3K views😍 thank you all for your constant love and support..😊

*************

Arjun's POV:

My eyes moisturized while reading her past.My blood boiled thinking that my girl hurted and still she is hurting only because that ba*ta*d.

You will definitely pay for her every drop of tear Mr.Rahul Arora I mumbled gritting my teeth and turned the next page to read further but I felt a soft touch on my hand.I jerked and saw the owner of that hand.

It's my girl,she is moving little bit.Manu are you okay I asked caressing her cheek.she slowly opened her eyes.

I will bring some juice for you,I said and started moving from there,but I stopped in my tracks when I felt a hold on my hand.

I am okay Arjun,she mumbled,i know you are okay Friebrand but i need some one's company to have a glass of juice,i said and she gave me a week smile.

Later I entered into the kitchen and grabbed some apples and two glasses of juice for my girl & me.

I helped her to sit straight and handed her the glass of juice,I sat next to her trying to cut the apples I brought for her.

Where is Riya?she asked sipping the juice.

Here I am sitting next to you but you ignoring me and asking about your friend, it's not at all fair firebrand, I pissed.

I don't mean it Arjun,I think she is very tensed for my condition so i just asked about her,is she okay,she said blinking her two little eyes.

Yeah,she is fine I send her home to take rest,I will inform them that you came back to concisions, I said and dailled Rohan's number.

Hello Arjun, is Manu opened her eyes?is she okay now? Rohan started firing questions without giving me any chance to answer.

Oh god cool man,she is fine and enjoying her Orange juice right now,so you guys don't worry about her I said staring at Manu.

Thank god!we will be there soon,take care of her Rohan said and hung up the call.

Soon Riya,Jai,Rohan and Janu reached to my girl's place.

So how are you feeling now,Rohan asked caressing her hand.

Yeah okay bhai, sorry for troubling you all she said in a sad tone.

Don't say that Manu,you are my sister and it's my responsibility to take care of you,Rohan said placing his hand on her shoulder.

So,finally you are back,we are very happy Manu,this idiot worried a lot about you Janu said pointing towards Rohan.

Why not she is our friend right,Jai said sipping the hot coffee.

Thank you guys,you are really very helpful,Manu said placing her hand on Janu's hand.

No place for thanks and sorry between friends Firebrand I pouted and we all smiled.

I am very happy that my girl came back to conscious but i felt bad that i didn't completed reading her diary, I don't know when I got chance to read it again.

Later,we all gathered in the living room and started talking about random things.

Jai informed to Mom that we are staying in Manu's flat,and he also ordered the food for us.

We had our dinner and my girl is trying to smile,hiding her pain.

But I know it took her sometime to be normal and forgot her pain.

I,jai and Rohan decided to sleep in the guest room while girls are in Manu's room.

I tried to sleep but it is very far away from me,I stood at the window staring into the sky.

I think here someone lost in the thoughts of his girl,I heard Rohan's voice from my back and I turned back and saw him and Jai standing in front of me with a little smile playing on their lips.

Did you remember Rohan,how this guy teased me when I am in love, Jai said hitting my shoulder.

Yeah,I remember everything and now it's our turn,Rohan said with a grin.

So tell me are you thinking about Manu,don't worry man she will be alright, Rohan assured me and I smiled.

What to do Rohan,how much I tried to divert my thoughts,but they always ran into her memories, I said making puppy face.

I know man,I faced the same situation when Janu was in hospital, my mind always thinks about and I even didn't able to concentrate on anything.But don't think too much she will be fine Rohan said massaging his temples.

Yes,we will make her fine Jai added and we all smiled.

Manu's POV:

I started moving restlessly on my bed.
I don't know why my past hunting me,the moment I almost forgot everything then something will happened which totally distract my thoughts into past.

Once I am alone, no one is there to stand by my side expect Riya,but today there are so many people who cares about me.

Arjun,Rohan bhai everyone,
showering their unconditional love on me and making me feel very lucky.

Bhai,his concern, he always treated me like his own sister and of course yesterday he stood between me and Rahul,he never give others any chance to hurt me, Now he became my biggest strength after Riya.

Arjun,this man I don't know what bond we are sharing, I am always unable to name my relationship with him.

His hazel eyes every time told me a different story apart from friendship.

Janu,Jai these guys always bring happiness on others face,they can make any serious situation into funny one.

This minute,I decided to face Mr.Rahul Arora who played with my feelings and who separated me from my family.

Yes Mr.Rahul I will definitely give answers to your every evil act,I will definitely make you pay for everything you did to me,I sighed in anger.

Now I am not at all alone,I have a family made with friends and this people entered into my life only because of my Riya,I don't know what I will give back to my friend for everything she did and doing to me.

Thanks for being my friend Riya,I wishpered staring on my Friend who is sleeping peacefully beside me.

**************

So guys here I paused Manu's past..i will reveal her whole past in coming few chapters.

Guys I want to request you one thing, this is my first story and I need all your comments and feelings on my story which mean a lot to me..

Negative comments too welcomed

So,Do vote and comment on this update..

Love
Kranthi😘