Face To Face

Manu's POV:

Days passing like tortoise,to avoid my stupid feelings on Arjun I started avoiding him.I stopped responding to his calls properly and even I skipped  weekend party at Adzi mansion.

The more I avoiding him,the more I am thinking about him,every minute,in every thought he is the one who is in my mind.I really hate this kind of feelings but other  part of my heart is feeling crazy about him.

Finally the day arrived which I don't have other option but to face my friends, today is Janu and Rohan Bhai's engagement,I don't want to miss the most important day in my brother's life.

I made my mind to face Arjun and started getting ready to the big day.I dressed into a pink and orange colour Saree which has think border with patch work.

At 9:00 am I reached to the Adzi mansion, it's fully decorated with different kinds of flowers,balloons and it's looking like Raj palace.

I hesitatingly stepped inside and started searching for Riya in that crowd,many people sitting in the living room, few kids are running around the mansion and there is a festive environment. why not the one and only daughter of Adzi's family is going to engaged with her love.

Everyone's face covered with happiness and I think the groom side didn't arrived yet.

Manu a familiar voice called my name and I turned back, it's Arjun's mom,I smiled at her.

why are you standing here baby go inside, Riya and Janu are in Janu's room she said pointing towards Janu's room and I made my way towards her room.

Hey Manu come in,why are you so late?Janu asked adjusting the drape of her saree.

It's because I took little more time to get ready to dominate your beauty I said giving her a side hug.

Really she said with a smile.You are looking gorgeous I said checking her from top to bottom.

All credit goes to my bhabhi she said bowing in front of Riya and we all smiled.She dressed into grey colour Saree with gold border leaving her hair loose.

I am sure my Bhai will go crazy after seeing this beauty I said placing necklace around her neck

I am sure my Bhai will go crazy after seeing this beauty I said placing necklace around her neck.Then let it happened she said winking her eyes.

After few minutes the groom side arrived into the well decorated Adzi mansion and we took Janu into the huge garden of Adzi mansion where the groom is waiting for her.

I smiled seeing bhai and he signalled me to come to his side.He dressed into a brown colour tuxedo with white stripes on it and he is looking like a prince.

He dressed into a brown colour tuxedo with white stripes on it and he is looking like a prince

Looking great Bhai,I said standing beside him.

Thanks,ha Manu tell me one thing are you from my side or from Janu's side he threw the most typical question for me to answer.

From both sides I said a safe zone answer.

No you have to choose only one he stated by nodding his head.

Okay I will do one thing, I am from Janu's side for this engagement and I will took your side in marriage I said with a grin and he smiled.

Suddenly I saw two brown eyes staring at me,my heart started beating like a cheetah and my legs started shivering.

He slowly walking towards me making me more tensed.

Hai, he said with blank expression and I forced smiled.

Surprise this busy girl have time to attend my sister's engagement he said raising his brow and I stood there numb.

Arjun,mom is calling you Jai said patting his shoulder and I sighed in relief.

I don't have enough strength to face those brown eyes,later the engagement ceremony started and Bhai slided a beautiful diamond ring into Janu's ring finger.

Youngsters started shouting and teasing them while the elders showered rose petals on the love birds. I am really happy for them.
At last bhai got the love of his life.

Then everyone left to have their food and we all seated with the love birds playing pranks on them.

Okay okay now give some privacy to them Jai said patting Arjun's shoulder to come out.

We all left from the room giving some space to the couple.

Manu I need to talk with you Arjun said grabbing my hand and pulled me into his room.

What happened to you,why are you avoiding me he asked pinning me to the wall.

No Arjun I am not avoiding you I said gathering some strength.

Oh really, then why are you not answering my calls,why you didn't attended to the weekend party,why? He almost shouted on me.

Arjun please leave my hand I said bitting my lower lip.

No first answer my questions he said stubbornly.

I am little bit busy with my work, I said without maintaining eye contact.

Oh you have time to talk with Riya,to accompany Rohan in shopping but you don't have time to attend my calls right he yelled at me with bloodshot eyes.

Please don't lie Manu if I hurted you without my knowledge I am really sorry but please don't avoid me he said leaving my hand.

This time his voice is so calm and reflecting his pain of missing me.

You are one of the most important person in my life,I don't like if you avoid me,it's really hurts Manu he said facing his back to me.

I know I am hurting him but what to do I don't want to develop any feelings to him,I don't want to be the important person in his life.

I am sorry Arjun,I said placing my hand on his shoulder and he hugged me with all his heart.

His tight hug telling me how much he missed me these days but I too missed him a lot.

After few minutes he broke our hug and we both occupied the couch in his room.

Now promise me Manu you will never avoid me and never go away from me he said placing his Palm in front of me.

Arjun I frowned like what is the need to do this but he gestured me to promise.

Okay I will not avoid you I promised and he smiled boring into my eyes.

I don't know what those two brown eyes expecting from me but all I can say is I am falling for this brown eyes guy very deeply and that's what scaring me very much.

************************

Very fast update for you all...

I decided to end this book in few more chapters..

So please comment your feelings and do vote.