True Love Always Wins❤

Manu POV:

I think what they all said is right Arjun, you deserve the best and I am not the one I said between my sobs.

He covered the distance between us and cupped my face."You are the ever best thing which happened to me Manu, I can't imagine my life without you even in my worst dreams too,so don't say like this again,it's hurts me like hell he said and hugged me tightly like his life depends up on me".

Few hours back Arjun revealed about our relationship infront of Adzi family and they rejected me,ofcourse how could I even expect them to say yes after knowing that I was a divorcee.

Arjun, Bhai and every youngster in Adzi home tried to convince the elders but the result is zero.I know it's very tough for them to accept me.

But what should I do,now this man who is resting in my lap is my world,I even don't dare to think of loosing him.

I love you Arjun I said passing my hands through his messed hair.Love you too firebrand he said pecking my palm.Don't worry Manu I will try to convince mom and dad but please give me some time and don't think of going away from me,you are my life Manu,now I am nothing without you so please try to understand the situation baby.

Give me sometime and I will set away in place he said staring into my eyes,you trust me right he questioned me for which I nodded unknowingly.

Yes now he is the only one whom I trust more than I trust myself,after talking for few hours continuously we both drifted off into sleep.

At 6:00 pm he left to Adzi Mansion I instructed him many things to don't get into a argument with elders which made them become so stubborn.

He listen to all my instructions carefully like a kid listening to his mom, such a sweet man he is.I will call you once I completed my talk with dad he said waving his hands and driving away from me.

I again entered into my empty guesthouse carrying thoughts of my man in my mind.Two days back I came to Mumbai to attend a business meeting and today unexpected incidents made me stay back here.

I hope everything will back to place soon and I trust Arjun he will convince uncle and Aunty why not my Arjun can do anything for me.I spend rest of my day thinking about my love,how we are going to handle things, the new project which I have to submit in 2 days.

With these thoughts I drifted off into sleep.Then the next day I left to Bangalore.I narrated everything to my parents and they said  they will do something to help us.But Arjun don't want to involve my parents, first of all he himself want to convince his parents.

I like this attitude of him very much,he can handle anything on his own and he will never compromise when it's matter of my happiness.

Few months passed i am sitting in my cabin studying a project file.Buzz buzz... my phone Started vibratng and I  answered the call with a broad smile. Hello Manu where the hell are you? did you guys attending to my wedding or not,god why you people don't bother to come here,here I alone doing thing for my wedding, Janu started yelling from the other side.

Oh cool Janu,I remember your wedding and as I promised I will be there by tomorrow morning I said to cool down my angry bird,like brother,like sister they never give others chance to speak until they complete their part.

Thank god that you are coming tomorrow and come soon here everyone is waiting for you especially Arjun Bhai she said before hanging up the call which made me blush.

I packed my stuff and started driving my car towards the airport, Teju said she will be there by tomorrow evening after submitting her project.So I alone started to Mumbai.

I don't know how I am going to face Arjun's parents after all what had happened,but i have to be strong and I know my Arjun will support me in every step.

Arjun's pov:

Maa I know you are very angry at us we all hided Arjun Bhai's love matter from you all,we are sorry Mom please don't be angry at us Janu said sitting on her knees infront of Mom and Dad.

No baby we are not angry at you but we are up-setted but don't worry now we are okay mom said placing her hand on Janu's head.

Really you guys are okay now right then I want to speak something with you all she said sitting beside Dad.

I have no clue what these guys planning to do,they didn't told me anything and now Janu she is speaking about my love God what's happening here I wishpered passing confused looks to my friends.

Mom when we love someone then we thought that we are going to share our whole life with them,we start treating them as our partners before tied in a knot but what if we broke up in that relationship?

Everyone kept silent for her question and she continued,it's like unofficial divorce right!!

We all faced this situation at some point even i thought Virat as my life partner, but in Manu's case she was married to a wrong person and when she realized that she separated herself from that bond,it's not her mistake mom.

Everyone need a second chance in life    if Rohan marrying me knowing about my  love story with Virat is right then why not Bhai marrying Manu is wrong.

Try to think in a positive way Mom just imagine me in Manu's situation don't you think she deserve a second chance in life.

I know you all want a best girl for Bhai but trust me mom Manu is the best girl for Bhai, she loves bhai more than you love him Dad she said taking dad's hand into her hand.

Everyone kept silent and Dad walked into his room follwed by Mom. I stood there speechless after listening to Janu's argument ever word she said to support our love touched my heart.

I approached her and hugged her with lot of love she really tried her best to convince my parents.

You really stunned me Janu I never expected this from you I said staring into her eye's.

Anything for you Bhai,you and Jai Bhai supported me in my every step and now I got a chance to stood by your side so how could I miss this chance she said smiling at me and I kissed her forehead to express my love towards her.

Don't worry Bhai I am sure mom and dad definitely convinced with my argument if not we will try again and again to make your love win,she said confidentially and I felt very happy to have a supporting friends and family like them.

In the evening Dad called me to his room and I am super excited to know the reason did he called me to talk about my love??

Excuse me Dad I said before entering into his room,mom stood beside  Dad who is starting outside the window.

Come in Arjun,I need to tell you something which you are dying to listen from me he said turning towards me.Dad I mumbled with eagerness.

What Janu said is right Arjun,
everyone deserve a second chance in life and Manu too.

Now we heart fully accepting your love,I will talk with Manu's Dad soon Dad said in a cold voice and my happiness crossed all boundaries.

Thank you Dad thank you soo much I said pulling him into a hug,sorry my boy It took me so long to understand your love he said patting my back and my heart overwhelmed with joy.

I rushed into the living room and started shouting that Dad approved for my love marriage with Manu, everyone's face filled with happiness.

I told you na Bhai, true love always wins Janu said hugging me and I nodded. Now I am eagerly waiting for my girl to tell her the most happiest news of our life.

**************
Finally I updated the final chapter  for you all😊

I know I took so long to update it but try to understand me I struck in my mid exams and I am with lack of ideas to narrate this part Interestingly but finally I did it 😍

Hope you all liked this chapter please do vote and comment...

The next chapter is probably the epilogue.. comment if you guys want me to write anything more about the characters.

Love
Kranthi Achanta😘