The Culprit??

1.03 k votes🎊🎊Really amazing😘😘
Love you all buddies❤

************

Arjun's POV:

Who offed the oxygen supply the doctor yelled at the nurse who stood before him with pale face.I don't know doctor when I entered into the ICU I noticed the patient panting heavily she explained.

Her condition is critical go and get the injection he shouted at her and she ran hurriedly from here to there in the ICU.

Listen sir please go out the patient condition is very critical, nurse ordered me to leave ICU.No,please allow me to stay with her I pleaded them but she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the exit.

Manu..I sighed in grief why all this happening in my life? Who offed the oxygen supply?If anything happened to her then I will never forgive you god! Dare if you took away my Manu from me I started warning god.

Arjun a familiar voice made me come out of my trance.Rohan I wishpered seeing him standing infront of me look he is Mr.Amit Top most Neurosurgeon in Mumbai he introduced me a man with dark blue eyes and fair colour.

Don't worry Mr.Adzi I will take of her he said shaking hands with me and left to the ICU along with the doctor who is treating Manu from past 24 hours.

Be cool man nothing will go wrong,she will be alright Rohan have it he said handing me a glass of juice.

No Rohan I don't want anything,my name from her sweet voice and her mesmirizing smile is the only thing which can satisfy my starving heart I said leaning back on the chair.

After few hours Dr.Amit walked out of the OT with a smile and my heart relaxed a bit seeing his smile.

She is fine right I asked approaching them with mixed feelings in my heart.Yes Mr.Adzi she is fine and she will be completly fine in with proper care and bedrest Dr.Amit said and my happiness crossed all boundaries.

I hugged Rohan and started shouting like a crazy idiot,my Manu is fine nothing happened to her I shouted hugging uncle and everyone's face covered with smile.

Manu I mumbled caressing her cheek and she opened her little eyes slowly.
Smile creeped on my face with my Girl's look and she smiled a little looking at me.

I helped her to sit straight and she pulled me into a bone crashing hug.I love you Arjun I love to so much and I am very scared of going away from you.When that car hitted me the only thought ran in my mind is you.

It's only you about whom I thought before losing my consciousness,I thought I am going to die Arjun,  she said cleaning my shirt tightly and  tears started rolling from her eyes.

Calm down Manu  Please even I can't live without you?I love you to the core Baby I said placing a kiss on her forehead and she rested in my arms for next few minutes.

Please don't do this again love be careful while crossing road,I warned her and she nodded.

I heard someone coughing from my back and Manu quickly separated from my hug.Then I noticed Rohan standing few feet away from us.If you guys complete your PDA may I talk to my sister for few minutes he asked and I rose from her bed giving him way to sit in the chair beside her bed.

How are you feeling now he asked her and their conversation continued for few more minutes following by little warnings and instructions.

Manu's Parents went to consult the doctor about her discharge and I, Rohan and Teju left from the room allowing Manu to sleep for some time.