Knocking the door of my heart!

Happy new year lovilies..

Here is the new year update for you all😘

********
Manu's POV:

After their reception Riya and Jai went for their honeymoon, Arjun and Rohan bhai gifted them honeymoon package for Paris.So the next day the love birds flew to Paris.

Rohan bhai went to attend a business meeting in Canada.Janu is busy with her college and friends.

Really now I am feeling alone,alone in my own world.

"Kiss me close your eyes and miss me.." My phone started ringing and I came out of my thoughts,I saw the caller ID and it's Arjun.

Hello Arjun I said.

Hai firebrand,his sudden laugh fills my ear and I small  smile forms on my face.

Some people have the contagious laugh,whenever they laugh you automatically laugh or smile too and Arjun is that kind.

Actually firebrand tomorrow I planned to roam around Mumbai and I wish you to join with me he said.

Actually Arjun, I am little bit busy,I have to submit a project file by day after tomorrow so I am sorry you carry on,I said in a low voice.

Seriously,are you really busy more than Arjun Prasad Adzi,he asked in a cold voice,Emphasizing the word Adzi.

Actually Arjun...

No,don't say anything you are coming with me and that's final,I will pick up you sharp at 10:00 am on Subway restaurant, he said and hang up the call before I can speak.

Why this guy is so stubborn, don't he give chance for others to speak. What ever Now I left without any choice I sighed.

Oh god Manu speak something why are you sitting numb,he asked in an irritating voice.

Now I am in the passenger seat and Arjun is driving the car.

Yes I am angry on you and I think you know the reason, I said in a little angry tone.

Oh come on Firebrand, I came late because of the traffic jam so chill,give me a smile he said.

Yes he came 30 min late to pick up me and it made me angry on him.I turned my face to the opposite direction and started looking out throw the window.

I think this will cool you, he said and I turned my face towards him.

Oh god!how did he know this? A chocolate and ice cream can make me cool as fast as anything can,now Arjun is holding a chocolate in his hand that too my favorite Dairy milk,I extended my hand to grab it but this mischievous guy pulled his hand back and hided the chocolate.

Arjun, I yelled.

Yes it's me if you want this then give me a beautiful smile he said and automatically my lips widened.

Okay now tell me where you want to go he asked.

I think you forgot that you asked me to join with you, I said by narrowing my eyes.

Of course,I told you na that I decided to roam around Mumbai so we will go by your wish he said with a smile.

Then,what about roaming in the local market I asked.

Local market? He questioned with widened eyes.

Yes,I said and he turned the car in the direction of the local market.