Chapter 3

I've ended up crashing at dally's for the night both of us weren't happy about it but the rest wouldn't shut up till he agreed and it's a roof over my head. It was quiet as I and dally walked down the street to his, he lived about twenty minutes away. "How old are you?" I asked dally he didn't say for a minute "17..what about you?" He replied quietly still looking ahead not making any attempt for a stare down "just turned 16 recently" I replied shyly I wasn't keen on telling people my age I don't know why just never did none of us made any attempt to make small talk so it was a pretty quiet twenty minutes walk soon we approached the house it was like ponyboys house just bigger "this Buck Merril's place, he ain't having a party tonight so it's quiet" dally said kicking the door open entering the house behind him there was a man sprawled out on the couch I assume that is Buck. He was a tall lanky cowboy looking with blond hair "Hey dally " he mumbled not even looking at the door "Girl staying the night" dally said making Buck look at us "another girl, what about the one from last night?" He mumbled "Why would I even sleep with him? Im sleeping on the couch" I butted in making sure Buck knew I wasn't having anything like that with Dally. Sitting down on the armchair across from Buck stretching my legs out "finally a seat" I mumbled "could fall asleep right now" I added dally was pulling beer bottles out the fridge and handed Buck one as he walked passed sitting on the other chair also sprawled out "go ahead no one stopping you.." dally said taking a sip of his beer "Is it fine if I go shower?" I asked feeling a bit dumb "what need permission now?" Dally spat "Sure, down the hall to the right towels already in there" Buck added "No. I was I being polite Asshole" I spat back getting up from the chair and going to the bathroom.

After the shower, Buck was kind enough to lend me a pair of joggers. I kept on the top I already had on just a plain white one. Meanwhile Dally was well still being an asshole me and buck were sharing stories then he asked: "so you... got anyone at home?" He questioned I was quiet for a bit, before I let out a long sigh "Oh sorry I didn't mean anything..." he said quickly "it's fine.. no don't have anyone at home anymore... main reason why I'm down here really"  I smiled faintly "If you don't mind me asking.." I rubbed my face with my hand knowing what he meant "My mum and dad well they're dead ... my dad well he wasn't the best neither was my mum they had me and my sister when they were young both greasers but they loved me in their way.. and then one night me and my mum get a phone call saying that my dad was found dead just like that" I let out another sigh Buck and now Dally were both listening intently "Some thug with a gun decided to try rob my dad and well dad wasn't having it so they shot him down bastard didn't even take his wallet" there was another long silence before I decided continue "Mum changed after that She'd drink more. stay out more with her little greaser gang she'd become more aggressive hit me more nothing to serious" dally then butted in "Why didn't you do anything about? Bit dumb you are" I glared at him "I was young...how am I supposed hurt someone I love, Huh? Dallas someone I care about would you hurt someone you loved and deeply cared for!" I practically screamed standing up Dallas didn't say anything "I knew she didn't love me anymore but I couldn't stop loving her, it was only after dad died she was like that this went on for years..... then one day I come home and I find my mum hanging from the ceiling with a noose around her neck" I finished I looked down at my hands not wanting see their faces "Sorry for making you bring that up.." Buck muttered he probably feels Bad now "nah its fine don't feel bad" I replied suddenly Dally got up "Im going out" He got up and left just like that "well I'm going bed theres spare blankets and pillows in dally's room" buck said standing up going to bed.

After i found Dallas's room which was a mess like does he even clean? I was laying on couch drifting in and out of sleep making sure my switchblade was under the pillow. Finally I managed fall asleep it was probably what four am before a slam of a door with laughter and giggling entered. I groaned so he decides return now? I sat up looking at Dally with a bimbo looking girl a bra that was pushing her tits up so far they were almost reaching her chin she was coated in makeup shes also drunk as well as Dally, Great "Im trying sleep for fuck sake!" I shouted at them" Shut up, I don't Caaaare" Dally slurred "who's that Dally?" The girl said with her overly fake sweet voice "Just Some trash I picked up" He spat the girl laughed thinking it was funny it was really dark so I turned on the light blinding us in process "she is trash " the bimbo said "shes so ugly and pale look at that hair look at her scars! ew" she pointed at the scars on me, mostly from fights couple from being dumb. "I know right " Dally laughed almost doubling over as he laughed " I'd be surprised if anyone actually thought she was pretty or even cared about her bet you her parents didn't even care!" I stood I didn't think I was that bad looking. I have long black hair thats was past boob length I hated it though but mum said it looked nice, I have probably the palest skin ever. My eyes narrow and sharp always looking like I'm glaring my eyes shone a blue-green colour with thick dark eyelashes my face is sharp you could say with high cheek bones and sharp jawline my nose is nice and pointed not like super pointed but a nice kind I have full lips but they're always cracker or busted. I'm taller than most girls and probably people I stand at 5'10" my figure is slim and lean you can see muscle but not like bulky cat-like you could say.

I pinned Dally to the wall grabbing him by the collar punching him repeatedly in the face before he managed to shove me to floor knocking the air out of me he started kicking my ribs it hurt like a bitch I grabbed his leg pulling it out from under him  he fell like a sack of bricks the girl began screaming as I grabbed the pillow and tried smother him with it, then I remembered my switchblade so I grabbed flipping up the blade just as Dallas threw the pillow off I went to plunge my blade into his stupid face when my blade was probably an inch away someone grabbed my shoulder throwing me back off Dallas It was buck the girl screaming most woke him "WHAT IS GOING ON?!" He shouted almost hurting my ears he looked pissed he turned around and pointed at me "you.. I wake up to see you about plunge a knife into my friend face!" He shouted again "Well tell Dallas -" he shouted over me "No I won't tell Dally anything Whatever happened doesn't matter I want you out" just like that I was kicked out i got changed back into my jeans and jacket grabbing my wallet and switchblade since that's all i had Dally had a pretty smug face as I left.