Chapter 4

It was even colder now walking down the empty street I could go to that lot I seen when heading to Dallas's or Buck's  I should say. I gritted my teeth as the pain in my side got more intense "Probably cracked ribs cause that asshole" I muttered to myself.

As I approached the lot there was a boy laying down curled up probably sleeping as I got closer the boy looked familiar they had black hair and a tanned face with a scar on the cheek. Isn't that the Johnny kid? I sat in front of him slightly shaking him, he woke up instantly taking out his switchblade "Johnny it's just me.." I said calmly he relaxed a little putting the blade away sitting up "What you doing here? Thought you were staying at dally's?" He questioned "Buck kicked me out" "why you sleeping out here?" I asked he tensed up looking away from me "I didn't want go home" he mumbled just barely audible I moved beside him our shoulders touching.

I questioned Johnny why he didn't want go home he then explained about how his parents and how badly treated he is, they don't care if he comes home or not this pissed me off I wanted go stomp their heads in Johnny begged me not to. We talked for an hour or so Johnny's an alright kid I feel like I understand Johnny more than anyone else. He asked why I was kicked out of Buck's I proceeded to tell him my parents, the fight with Dallas and how Buck kicked me out for trying put a blade in Dallas's thick skull " Dally's a decent guy, He's always looked out for me..just gotta get to know him" Johnny said I closed my eyes feeling exhausted "How long you staying here?" He blurted out I was little caught off by the sudden question "probably a day or two, before I go on wandering" I replied wincing a little at my side as I adjusted my self "Do you really have to, Couldn't you stay here instead of wandering around, I mean we understand each other right you understand more than the Gang and they understand a lot" he looked down looking disappointed. His face looked almost puppy like he then glanced back his big round eyes filled with so much emotion. I couldn't keep wandering, I can't say no after he said that "Fine... I'll stay just for you." I smiled a genuine smile, he smiled back he looked so much younger when he smiled his eyes shone with happiness "thanks Gloria.. I really appreciate.." He said resting his head on my shoulder. We didn't say anything didn't need to it was a comfortable silence after knowing Johnny for only a few hours I really clicked with him. We both fell asleep after that.

In the morning I was sore from falling asleep sitting up my neck felt stiff  I slowly stood up stretching waking up Johnny in the process "Morning sleepy" I yawned putting my hand out to help him up "Morning" he yawned "hey wanna go get some food and some stuff" I asked "sure , but I don't have money on me" he replied patting his pockets "got it covered " I said pulling out my wallet my family weren't the poorest or the richest we weren't even middle class my parents just worked hard but still stole since they were hoodlums, I got a lot inheritance I didn't use it much only when I really needed it but todays an exception "thanks " he said stuffing his hands into his jacket pockets.

We headed into to the shopping centre going into one of the dinners we both ordered so much food since we were starving. My eyes widened at the bill it was more than I was expecting but I paid anyway, then we into a salon I wanted get a new haircut.
I gave Johnny money and told him go buy what he wanted out the shops since I was gonna be a while. An hour later my hair was done and Johnny was back "Gloria Your hair?!" He said in shock I decided get my hair cut shorter it was at my hip but it was gonna get it cut boob length the hairdresser accidentally cut it shoulder so i got It Layered which I liked so i kept it "nice ain't it?" I replied playing about with my hair "Yay... makes you look tuff" he smiled a big goofy one "so what you get?" I asked paying the hairdresser "a book , smoke and jeans " we walked out the salon "want get some coke?" Johnny asked I nodded I was pretty thirsty we headed into a café so we could sit down as well we sat in there for an hour it was all good except for the guy that kept glaring at Johnny, Johnny didn't seem to notice but I did then the guy walked up to us he looked real shady had a frown on "what you doing here greaser?" The man said loudly making everyone in café to look at us Johnny didn't answer he just looked away ignoring the man this pissed the man off because he grabbed Johnny by the collar and practically threw him across the room. "What the fuck do you think you're doing!" I shouted at the man "getting rid of the trash " he replied Johnny wasn't trash I was so angry that anyone would say that about Johnny. I growled punching the man square in the face sending him down to the ground instantly "Who do you think you are? Think you're better than him?" I screamed kicking the man repeatedly in the ribs then pulling him back up to his feet and punching him down again I looked at Johnny he was standing looking I couldn't describe his expression was it fear anger sadness?
My thoughts were broken when a chair was thrown at me hitting me in the back knocking me down "Yes I'm better than him AND you!" The man shouted he went to stomp on me I quickly rolled out the way before he could I stood up my fists up ready, he went for a right hook but I dodged punching him in face again blood was pouring out of his mouth and nose I smirked he went punch again. I grabbed his arm twisting it behind his back grabbing back of his head smacking it of a table then throwing him over another one people were screaming running out some gathered around to watch the fight. Next thing I know the fuzz had showed up grabbing me and the man both of us cursing each other out and pulling against the fuzz to get at each other I turned to Johnny "Go to Ponyboy's, Ill be out in a couple days!" I hollered at him as I was escorted out the café the shopping centre and into the officers car. The ride to the station was tense I ached all over "Get out." One of the officer said opening the door Stepping out he grabbed my arm practically dragging me into the station "how long am I in ?" I asked but was ignored It smelt disgusting smelled of piss, vomit and coffee mixed together. They took the cuffs off me throwing me into the cell I tripped landing on my face embarrassing myself. It was dark, cold and empty I let out a sigh and sat in the corner. Going to be a long couple of days....