Chap 32

I've been at Kelly's for a few hours and I already wanted go home it was so boring. She doesn't smoke or drink like what do you even do for fun. "Kelly can I use your phone?" I asked she nodded I got up picking up the phone and dialling my house number it rang a couple times before it was picked up "Hello?" Johnny's voice said "Hey, It's Gloria" I said "Oh Hey Gloria, whats up?" He asked I could feel his smile through the phone if that's even possible "Can you call me in like five minutes and make up some excuse for me to come home" I asked bitting my lip slightly "Erm why thought you were at that girl's..Kelly" he questioned "Yea but she doesn't drink or smoke and it sucks" I whined Johnny let out a laugh "Right okay, see ya soon" I hanged up then going back onto Kelly's bed "What was that about?" She asked smiling "Oh Johnny, wasn't feeling well and I told him I was at yours and if he felt like he was dying to phone back" I lied she nodded slowly before getting up to her closet "Wanna start that essay?" Kelly asked picking a pair of silky pyjamas "Already done it" I said cooly, I was starting fidget my hands itching to pull out a smoke "Already?! We only got it yesterday and it's three thousand words!" She said shocked slipping off her blouse and pulling the silky pyjama top on "I know" my voice was hoarse then the phone rang I quickly got up picking it up. "Johnny?" I asked impatiently "Yea." He replied "Oh your not feeling to well?" I faked gasp "Oh but I'm at Kelly's" I glanced at Kelly Johnny snickered "Is he okay, you can go if you need to" Kelly said her face filled with concern "I'm coming" I hung up throwing my jacket on and running down stairs and out the house without saying bye to Kelly.

I bursted through my house door "THANK GOD" I yelled taking a cancer stick out and lighting it "How long?" Johnny asked amused I relaxed inhaling the smoke "Too long" King came trotting over tongue hanging out "Miss me?" I smiled scratching behind his ear he barked in reply I flopped down onto the couch Johnny was sitting nibbling on a bar of chocolate. "Wanna share?" I smirked he broke a bit off giving me some "Thanks" I tossed it in air then catching it in my mouth "What you want to do this weekend?" He asked wiping the chocolate off hid face "Johnny you'll get your sleeve dirty" I frowned he looked at the chocolate covered sleeve "Sorry, hey wanna go movies?" He beamed I shrugged "Sure nothing better to do" I smiled standing back up "Bye, King" I yelled stepping outside with Johnny. I closed the door behind me, strutting down the street I swung an arm around Johnny's shoulder "Whats even on?" I asked referring to the movie Johnny shrugged "Most likely a beach film" I eyed people that even looked at me or Johnny "Word going around that Tim dates a man" Johnny frowned looking at me I furrowed "Pathetic" I snarled.

We jumped the fence and took some seats at the back "Boring" I complained putting my feet up on the chair in front of me ignoring the glances from the people in front "We just got here" Johnny stated eyes glued to the film "Well you can watch, Im gonna see if there's anything to do" I grinned "Don't get thrown in cooler" Johnny smiled as I got up walking around my eyes found a small group of greasers circling a kid I swaggered up wanting see what was going on as I got closer the kid turned out be Curly, Jeez what the kid done this time? "You owe us Shepard" a greaser snapped grabbing Curly by the collar "Let him go" I said loudly standing behind the group "What are you his girlfriend?" Another looked me up or down "Or should I said Boyfriend" the group burst out laughing I stood silently as the laughter started dying down and slowly turned into the awkward laugh "Wanna say that again?" I grinned bitterly narrowing my eyes giving them a cold stare "You don't scare us" one snapped Curly slowly edged himself out of the circle and stood beside me "Oh you should be" I smirked running a hand through my hair "Why that?" One shouted I let out a dry laugh then quickly punching the closet Greaser than grabbing him spinning him around putting him in a lock then taking out my blade pointing it at his throat "Because, you say or even do one thing I don't like I'll gut him here" I threatened pressing the blade against his neck more the Greaser flailed around trying get out but no one gets out of my locks "Keep fidgeting and I will make you choke on your blood" he stopped fidgeting and started muttering cursing me out and threatening. Curly stood anxiously beside me his face almost as cold as Tim's but you could see his emotions if you looked closely the greaser gang stood frozen trying figure out if id do it or not "Shut your trap or the tongue goes" I grabbed his jaw jabbing the blade's tip against his lip "Wowowow.. we can talk this out" a greaser said slowly being careful I sneered "I don't want any excuses" I stated he nodded "Well erm, Curly here owes us money" he looked at Curly "Oh really, how much" I questioned turning face Curly he tensed an elbow hit me in the face as the Greaser tried free himself. "Dumb move" I let a chuckle wrapping my arm around his neck so his head was in a lock and started tightening my arm "He didn't mean to" a greaser panicked I ignored squeezing his throat more with my arm "You've got a warning" I signed gently gliding my blade down the cheek of the greaser cutting it "now GET OUTTA HERE" I screamed throwing the greaser to the ground they quickly scrambled away "Thanks... Don't tell Tim he'll kill me" Curly frowned his eyes glazed over "I messed up another job" his voice wavered ever so slightly "How much" I asked Curly snapped his head up to look at me "£200" he bit his lip rubbing the back of his neck I took out my wallet handing him the rest of the cash I had left "You sure..I mean don't you need it?" He asked holding the money "Yea, but I'll just have to get a job" I shrugged "Tim got jobs you could probably do" he said smiling pocketing the money I raised an eyebrow "What kind" I folded my arms "Any really, jumping someone to drug-" he stopped eyes widen a little "It's fine Curly, ain't first time I've done a drug deal" I replied he relaxed "Really?" He asked we started walking back to were Johnny was sat "Yea, after my dad's death, my mum just couldn't handle the job of being 'head' so I took it upon myself I was only ten, had keep track of the members who was in jail or rookies, who needed training, how many rivalries, how many rumbles were happening, drug flow, weapon dealing all that stuff. I even had do some of it and I tell ya people think cause you're a kid that they can get away without paying." I paused to laugh "And that's why we had a separate list for the clients that didn't pay or people needing roughed up ya know?" I sat beside Johnny Curly sitting on the other side.

We spent all day watching films and now we're currently sitting in Curtis's with gang chilling "Hear about that kid?" Pony asked we all looked at him "The black kid, he got beaten to death because he looked at a white women" he frowned "That's fucking disgusting" I glowered "Killing someone over skin colour" I said loudly "Well maybe he shou-" Steve said but I cut him off with a slap across the face "Finish that fucking sentence I fucking dare you, piece of shit" I yelled in his face he stood up "Maybe he shouldn't of-" I interrupted again with a punch to the gut he doubled over "Stop that right now" Darry scolded but that was enough make me flip "YOUR DEFENDING HIM! HIM" I shouted shoving Steve down onto the couch "Gloria, I didn't say that" Darry said sternly "You know what fuck you all" I flipped them off storming out the house I wasn't even half way down the street before I heard footsteps behind me I spun around seeing Two-bit and Soda "Go away" I said "Nope" Two smiled throwing an arm around me "Let's go Bucks!" Two announced Soda let out a giggle we bounced down the street to Bucks looking like a bunch of idiots.

"Another round Buck!" I yelled I was plastered by now "last one you lot" he signed handing us three more pints. We were all plastered "Lets dance!" Two slurred laughing we all stumbled up to the dance floor me and Soda were still dancing good while Two-bit was laughing and could just barely stand straight, Suddenly a slow song came on me and Soda instantly paired up while Two just doubled over from laughing so hard "Since when has Sodapop Curtis been good at dancing" I teased as Soda twirled me "And when has Gloria Everett been good at dancing" he beamed we continued to dance I twirled Soda "When did you take the role of the man" he chuckled I shrugged by the end up the song I was dancing the male part and Soda danced the female "You'd make such a good women Soda" Two giggled "Right you lot get out" Buck smiled shoving us out "My house to far away" Two whined as we stumbled down the street holding onto each other "LETS GO TO YOURS" Soda said loudly ruffling my hair "I've got more drink" I admitted whispering "lets go" Two whispered back "Why we talking to quietly" Soda whispered.

We were sprawled out on my bed bottles scattered the floor and end tables "This is so much fun" Two said I tried turn look but was too lazy "You've been looking at the ceiling for ten minutes" Soda burped "Too waaaarm" Soda complained and started strip "Pants stay on!" I stated earning a groan from them "ITS TOO WARRRM" they said loudly in sync "Well I don't want anyone thinking wrongly and I don't want wake up seeing you two naked" I sipped my beer before passing it to Soda "Oooo wrongly eh?" Two giggled I smacked him in chest before rolling over onto my side "Fine" Two said slipping off his top to revel another Mickey Mouse top "Why, I mean like how??" I said confused Two shrugged taking off the shirt "Aren't you boiling?" Soda asked dropping the empty beet bottle onto the ground "Yes" And it was true I was practically burning up "Why not take your top off or get changed" He questioned using his arm as a pillow "I am not capable of standing up" I sat up slowly "AYYY we getting a strip show?" Two butted in "You wish" I got up grabbing a tank and shorts then very poorly walked to the bathroom get changed.

When I got out I collide with someone chest I fell back onto the floor "Sorrrry" Two chuckled helping up "Why you standing here?" I raised an eyebrow "I missed yooou" he slurred bringing me into a bear hug "I was gone for two minutes" I complained "Still" he looked down he had a big goofy smile on "Bit close you are" I smirked then going back into bedroom Two followed like a drunk, very drunk puppy Soda was already sound asleep I laid beside him Two laying on the other side of me.
I didn't fall asleep straight away I laid looking up at the ceiling I glanced over to the clock it was three in the morning already "Pst you awake?" Two whispered I hummed in response "Do you think horses get songs stuck in there head?" Two questioned I rolled my eyes "Maybe, I don't know?" I signed it was quiet for a couple more minutes before Two spoke again "What song would get stuck in their head then? Ol' McDonald had a farm?" "Go to sleep" I said sternly it went quiet the only thing that was heard was Soda's small snores shortly after that I fell asleep as well