Chap 26

Me, Curly, Tim and Ponyboy walked down the street looking intimidating apart from pony he stuck out compared to us "What are we going to?" Pony asked looking over at me I shrugged " I really need a drink" Tim said huskily rubbing throat "Sounds good to me" Curly grinned pulling at his curly locks "Bucks or Nah?" I asked looking at Buck's just as it came into view "Darry told me to keep away from buck's" Pony trailed off "Screw what Darry says come on one day you get to do anything you want to do" curly snickered. entering Buck's it was a quiet night "BUCK THE USUAL" I hollered as we took a seat in the corner Pony looked around cautiously "Ease up kid" Tim said coldly handing pony a smoke Pony nodded lighting up the smoke Buck walked over with 4-pint glasses"I don't drink" Pony grimaced  shoving his glass away "Your loss" Curly snatched the glass me and Tim gulped our drinks down while Curly took mouthfuls at a time "Geez that" I demanded grabbing the fourth pint glass downing it in one hit "Pony anything you've wanted to do?" I questioned propping an elbow on the table "no.. not really" He said quietly "Bullshit" I spat "Hey what about that Soc Randy his name or something?" Curly said excitedly slamming his glass down I glanced at Tim he looked deep in thought but nodded anyway "what about him?" Pony asked relaxing a little bit now "well we could mess with him you know?" Curly snickered again I rolled my eyes "Well let's go then" we all got up heading to the grocery store to swipe some things for this 'prank' for Randy.

"You sure about this?" Pony said anxiously holding a carton of eggs me and curly held can's of spray paint Tim stood beside Pony "Yea now stop whining and smash eggs" I shook the can and started spray painting on the car and the front door I looked around for anyone, noticing an open window "Tim help me up" I pointed to the open window he walked over slightly hunching over clasping his hands so I could put my boot on them he lifted me up as I climbed up into the window I landed with a soft thud. Looks like someone still asleep "The idiot keeps his window open" I whispered trying not laugh. Pony threw eggs at the walls and windows Tim started slashing the car tires and then breaking other parts off it. I tip-toed around Randy room he snores so loudly I squinted my eyes as I looked at his desk pill bottles and beer bottles scattered on it I shook my head  "Gloria hurry up" Tim whispered shouted I started to spray painting "BETTER WATCH YOURSELF" in bold I know it's a shitty threat but I'd imagine waking up to this mess would at least spook you a little suddenly a window smashed "Pony how the fuc- hell did you manage that?!" I heard Tim say "MOM DAD" Randy shot up yelling I would've laughed but I panicked and jumped out the window literally. Landing with a heavy thud and my knees screaming in pain "Go go go" I said we ran down the street laughing once we got back to our turf where it was safer we stopped "That was actually fun" Pony took in a deep breath before standing up while me, Tim and Curly were still breathing heavily. I remembered Pony saying he is on track so that run was probably normal "He shouted Mom and Dad" I burst out laughing so did the rest "What next?" Pony asked grinning I looked across the road seeing a rich plump looking man walk down with a cane, rings all over his fat fingers "how much you think them rings worth?" Curly asked raising both eyebrows "A lot" Tim mumbled placing a hand on my shoulder firmly "You guys gonna jump him?" Pony said looking annoyed "No we're gonna ask him if he'll give us all his stuff," I said sarcastically we jogged across the road avoiding any cars we stalked the man still we got to an isolated area "Hey fatty" I mocked the man turned around angrily but froze when he saw the 4 of us Pony was trying hide behind us not letting his face being seen. Tim grabbed the fat man kneeing him in his gut then shoving him to the ground "Join in it's good for the soul" I smirked kicking the man Curly was already pocketing the rings "This isn't right" Pony frowned "Nothing is right" I spat grabbing the cane and smacking  the man with it Tim grabbed whatever he thought was valuable I grabbed the wallet "Here" I smirked giving Pony $200 from the wallet "I don't want it" he went give me it back but I shoved it back "Take it it'll help ya" Curly beamed putting on some of the rings. 

The rest of the day we sat in Dingo since Curly and Pony are no longer welcomed to Dairy Queen. Tim sat beside me while Curly and Pony sat across from us they were talking about school it was mainly a one-sided conversation since Curly was too busy eating. Tim's hand was slowly making it's way down my side I glanced at him he was drinking his Pepsi pretending not notice my stare but I could see a small smirk on his face "Shepard I'd move that hand if don't want a broken nose" I threatened. biting a chunk out of my burger "Sure Dollface" he chuckled but his hand kept getting lower till it was at my ass I stood grabbing my milkshake then dumping it on Tim then right hooking him "Keep your hands to yourself" I seethed Curly and Pony gasped as they slowly tried to get under the table, Tim stood up knocking into the table spilling drinks "Stupid broad" He growled sending me daggers I stood my ground "Told you" He wiped the milkshake off his face it was silent while we had our standoff. "I should get back" Pony scrambled up "Same," Curly said quickly leaving with Pony. "feisty," Tim said roughly his accent coming out thicker I arched an eyebrow He grabbed my hair yanking me closer to him "I Like 'em feisty" He whispered in my ear I moved my face away kneeing him the crotch he doubled over letting go of my hair "Well I like a man not some overgrown kid" I sauntered out leaving Tim covered in milkshake and in pain.