Chapter 11

We entered the house we had beers in hands we stopped by bucks get a few drinks as usual whole gang was sitting there. Soda and steve arm wrestling two-bit play fighting with pony as Johnny and darry stood talking everyone looked as me and dally entered mainly because dally slammed the door " hey there's the love birds" two said tripping pony and pinning him " haha very funny but she ain't my type of broad " Dally said pushing me out the way to sit " so where did you two go?" Soda said as he lost the arm wrestle " well I went out get new clothes, went Dairy Queen where I met Dally , came here drop bags off said hi
To pony and Johnny, went to Dx , then wandered around to say hi to Darry while he was at work then went to nightly double " I headed into the kitchen to bin my now empty bottle "
What you do at the nightly?" Johnny asked from the living-room " we broke up a couple" Dally laughed " make anyone cry today Dally?" Two said then shortly after I heard a thud I assumed that was pony being slammed into the ground " yea, technically me and Gloria did " Dally replied I came back into the living room with a beer in hand again, "basically we went to watch movie, it was boring so I went up to some boy who was a hunk I must say, flirted with him he had an attitude dragged him up to Dally who was flirting with a girl that so happened to be the boys girlfriend they argued... I lied saying I saw her leaving Dally's then Dally joined in saying how much he enjoyed her company and all that. Boy got angry called her a whore Dally pretended to apologise then disappeared me and boy walked off , Kissed him then left " I pushed two of pony helping pony up " what you just kissed him?" Pony said sounding out of breath I nodded " Im going out" soda declared then he got up and left. We all at each other confused " what's wrong with him?" Pony got up and went after soda " Pony get back here it's too late" Darry shouted trying grab pony but failed " Ill get them" I stood up and ran to catch up with them pony was already halfway down the street soda even further. we caught up to soda mainly because pony tackled him " whats wrong soda?" Pony asked concerned for his big brother " what about Lucas? You love him still right , but yet you're going around kissing and hooking up with guys" soda said quietly  was this whats bothering him " of course I do ... Lucas told me to move on he didn't want me grief forever " I said soon a blue mustang and a red Mercury Cougar pulled up, Four Socs from each car got out we were outnumbered we stood up walking over to the Soc " when I say go pony run get the rest gang me and soda try distract them while you run" I whispered just so me soda and pony could hear " remember us? You broke my nose , slashed us and put our buddies in hospital " one growled ,I remember he's the blonde one him and his friends tried to beat me " Now!" I shouted punching the blonde one in the face as pony sprinted down the street I saw a soc try grab him but soda was already dealing with the guy. But we were already losing it was Four on one, I ducked as a Soc went to hit me I felt two Soc grab my arms stopping me from moving. The blonde one walked over he had a knuckle duster on " Ima enjoy this" he chuckled punching me in the face I let out a groan I turned to look at soda he was on the ground being kicked into he was trying his best get back up. My head snapped to side taking another punch to the face, I managed quickly to get free grabbing one of the Soc throwing him into the one with knuckle duster then punching the other one knocking him down, I ran over to the Socs beating soda they turned to me " you're next bitch" A Soc said behind me I realised that they had circled me Soda was still on the floor I wasn't sure if he was able get up or not. I could hear running and shouting I turned to see it was the whole Gang now things were more even " This out territory " Johnny shouted soon the rumble began happening.

Fists and kicking were everywhere people being thrown into other people I kicked a Soc away into his friend before turning around to punch another one breaking his nose my knuckles were covered in blood, Soda was still hurting so I was keeping an eye out for him other then that everyone was handling it well I watched as Darry practically threw a guy , Dally was pounding into a Soc same with the rest pony and Johnny were tag teaming a medium sized Soc I noticed a Soc with the blade grab Soda , I ran over shoving people out the way but I was too late he already had the blade in Soda side . Soda cried out in pain his shirt drenched red this caught everyone's attention I stood and watched as Soda slumped over the Soc was obviously proud " Who next!" He shouted showing the now red blade "me" I said surprisingly calm I grabbed my blade from my boot the Soc charged at me swinging the blade about I put my arms up for protection ending up getting them cut,  I grabbed him and started pounding his face he kicked my legs out from under me sending both of us to the ground he was on top , he brought the blade down to my face but I quickly put my hand up to block the blade it went threw my hand I yelled in pain , bringing my blade into the Soc side I flipped us so i was on top " You fucker" I hissed as I stabbed the blade into him again and again " Gloria you'll kill him stop." Johnny shouted I looked up everyone stood shocked and scared not knowing what do I got up kicking the Soc one last time before walking off down the street ignoring their calls and shouts.

That had been two hours ago I was at Bucks he's the only place I knew other then the Curtis's up this far west, Buck helped me stitch myself up, he was a decent guy he even let me have free drinks, I was sitting in one of the spare rooms looking at my bandaged hand and bruised knuckles. I let out a big sigh resting my face in my hands , Doctor told me I can't keep getting into these types fights all time it'll affect my health when I'm older he said Its true though I've been badly injured twice with a week I can't keep doing this...I mean I'm getting older I'm not as fit as I was when I was younger yea some will say "Oh you're only 16 that's still so young " but my body can't keep up I could take beatings when I was younger and not even make a sound but now I constantly ache... Doctor also said if I don't control myself I'll end getting myself killed sooner or later, I heard a knock at the door it was Buck " you're friends here asking for you I told them Id check see if you came in or not what shall I say?" He said leaning on door " Say you haven't seen me since I was here drinking with dally earlier or something just lie I don't know man" I was stressing I didn't want talk to or see anyone he just nodded and closed the door, I looked at the broken mirror that was across from me I looked horrible I'm a mess I let out a chuckle my clothes were ripped and covered in dirt and blood my makeup smudged as hell , I took out the carton of cigarettes I had in my back pocket same ones Dally gave me earlier I only had one left I took it out scrunching up and throwing the carton away I lied back lighting my cancer stick inhaling the smoke as I always do .. Man my life a mess I wanted scream and shout hit something let out all my emotions but instead I just stared at the ceiling feeling numb I lied there till my Cancer stick was finished . I got up heading down stairs it was pitch black out I headed over to bar taking a seat " rough day huh?" The bartender said looking at my injuries " tell me about it" I mumbled " anything strong" I said leaning on my good hand he took out an unlabelled bottle from under the counter then poured it into my pint glass " I don't normally give customers these but you look like you real need it" he slides my glass to me " thanks man" I half smiled I took a big gulp of it immediately regretting it " Jesus what the hell in this" I coughed looking into the glass the liquid was clear but had a weird blueish ting to it " that's for me to know and you to drink" he winked I shrugged my shoulders and downed it all in one go It felt as if my throat was on fire " yup pretty strong " my voice husky I felt like I drank straight up fire he just laughed before turning to serve another customer I went back up stairs into the room I was given , I sat back down on the bed my back screamed in pain as I did " Man I am getting old" I half joked half concerned about my actual health, I decided I should sleep on this.