Chap 37

After that day no one spoke about it which I was glad for it was embarrassing. I signed slamming my locker shut "You okay you seem extra pale today" Kelly said concerned looking up at me "I'm fine don't worry, okay?" I gave a half assed smile we started walking down the hall small groups of girls would say hey as I walked passed I would smirk winking before going back to talking to Kelly "Urgh we have Gym next" Kelly complained like a six year old "Well you do" I replied twirling with a strand of my hair it was getting long probably as long as Dally's I huffed swiping it back out the way "You skipping again? I hardly see you though" She pouted "Sorry, but I've gotta go work early" she nodded understanding. A group of Soc's were jumping about shoving each other one shoved his friend sending him flying into Kelly who was practically crushed the group laughed as the boy glared at them standing up not taking notice to Kelly "You going to say sorry?" I demanded walking up to the boy the group sneered as the boy turned around it was Bob his smile disappeared as he looked at me "Well isn't it the fag" he said bitterly I grabbed his collar slamming him into the locker lifting him off the ground "You going to say sorry or not?" I slammed him again catching everyone's attention "Gloria, it's fine come on" Kelly tugged my jacket I only lifted Bob more off the ground "Not till he apologises" I growled slamming him once again this time his head snapped back smacking off the locker door I could see it made his vision go since he looked dazed "Fucking white trash" he kicked me in the gut I tensed feeling a bruise already forming but I didn't budge "Say sorry" I repeated "Break it up two!" A teacher came racing down shoving people out the way "Whats going on?" The teacher asked folding their arms "Bob here hurt my friend and I just want him say sorry" I looked at the teacher they gulped seeing how high I had Bob off the ground "Miss Everett put him down, or you will be getting a call home" the teacher said trying threaten me I rolled my eyes dropping bob "Whatever." Bob quickly stood up looking a little embarrassed "Next time I see you, I'm put you in hospital" I jabbed a finger in his chest he swatted it away furrowing he didn't say anything which didn't help the situation I don't even think if he said something it wouldn't make the situation better I gave a hard right hook knocking him to the ground "MISS EVERETT!" The teacher scolded rushing over to Bob I ignored grabbing Kelly and dragging her away from the scene "You consider me as a friend?" She asked smiling I nodded her face brightened up more as she skipped down the hall people gave weird looks as a girl skipped down the hall another stomping just right behind her.

"So what's the job you're getting?" Kelly asked slipping her gym top over her head "Roofing" I answered leaning on the wall all the girls kept glancing over to me it was weird but I ignored it "Really?" She said surprised brushing her hair up into a pony tail "Yea, I don't mind I'll get a work out of it" I smirked "What house you gonna be roofing?" She said slowly looking over to some of the other girls "You know that big house with the balcony near the school? The rich one thats a weird beige?" I rubbed back of my neck slightly massaging it I was completely stiff "Oh that one? Isn't that the Cowlishaw's?" She questioned I shrugged suddenly a loud squeal was heard I looked over to see a girl look embarrassed by the sudden outburst "That's my house" she said quietly "Well I might see you when you finish classes" I smirked her cheeks went redder "Come on Girls!" The coach yelled from outside the changing room they all started leaving chatting and gossiping "You gonna be okay on your own?" I asked Kelly leaving with her she nodded "I still have Nancy and my other friends" she giggled "Yea I know but incase anyone bothers you" I patted her on shoulder before sauntering out the school jumping the wall then rushing home to get changed.

"Hey King!" I yelled a deep bark was heard through the house "Taking you over to the Curtis's" I told him he barked again in reply I peeled off my clothes then throwing on a black tank top with a pair of denim jeans and my boots it was warmer so I didn't wear a jacket I grabbed King's lead clipping it on his collar.

"Your favourite hood has arrived!" I yelled unclipping King he tackled Two and began licking his face "I thought that was me?" Dally replied scratching King behind the ear "You all ready?" Darry asked pulling his muscle shirt down over his head I took a long look at his abs before looking back up at his face "Eyes up here" he pointed at his face "So you already doing work haven't you went to one of those...erm..shit, meetings! Meetings" Dally struggled trying think of the word "Have you ever had a job in your life" I asked taking a smoke out and lighting it "One but it was a short lived job" he answered Darry raised an eyebrow "Since when has Dallas Winston worked in his life?" Two managed to get King to get off him and sit still "I sold hotdogs okay" Dally kicked his feet up on the coffee table earning a glare from Darry "Darry's boss already knows and likes me so it was pretty easy" I shrugged "Yea maybe he likes you a bit too much" Two wiggled his eyebrows I kicked him over he let out a snort "If you fuck him do you think he'd give you a promotion or more money?" Dally questioned "Dally!" Darry scolded "I'm not whoring myself out for a roof" I said bluntly Dally smirked I waited for the joke that was about to be made "Why you do it any other time?" Two said smugly I rolled my eyes "You're jealous cause I get laid more, anyway when was last time you fucked a girl?" I asked Two face dropped Dally let out a loud laugh "Shut up" Two muttered sipping his beer "Let's go" Darry opened the door for me "Such a gentleman" I smiled Dally quickly got up following us outside "Why you here?" I asked "I'm bored and wanna see how many guys catcall or insult you" he hopped into the truck sitting in the back "I have a feeling you'll be adding to that list Winston" Darry signed getting into the car I sat in the passenger seat Darry turned on the radio just as Diana by Paul Anka's came on "That songs for wuss's" Dally complained.